Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Asia

BPM

01-12-2009, 08:21 PM   #111
laicosmo
Finally Beauty & the Beast
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & R35

For the exhaust, it's probably around 4 months, I mean i already it before my car arrive in Sept, and it arrive in Dec, the front pipe, it will probably be 3-4 months, i don't remember what i pay for the exhaust, the front pipe is around 30,000, if you are trying to install your performance wheel through top racing, they can do it if you provide them with the install manual and all but i guess you still have to go back to the factory to reprogram it, I really hope you can get it done because i want one so bad.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2009, 08:36 PM   #112
Simon@RENNSpec
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
hey hankit i wonder how much are HK's shop charging for Amuse Ericsson parts. Cause seriously i think it will be cheaper in HK then USA.
Are you back from HK?
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2009, 10:08 PM   #113
Alvinlun
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92M3 and Z33

Hey guys this is for your reference........]

http://www.webericsson.jp/bmw_e92-m3/parts.html

for the full exhaust it is 980000 Yan......around 8xxxx HKD
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2009, 10:14 PM   #114
laicosmo
Hong Kong
Rep

Actually i call the Service manager yesterday regarding the Performance Wheel for DCT M3, he quote " using your car body number. the performance wheel can not be install on your vehicle" well and the price for the wheel in HK is around 14000, so good luck to you, if you figure out how to install this Wheel, please tell me because i want this so bad.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2009, 07:54 PM   #115
hankit
Second Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

OH...That's interesting that they don't get it install...so afterall I have to find someone to help me

Dam..the price is high...14000?? I got it 8k back during summer time last year shipped to my US address.. oh well...BMW thanks for the 100% tax..

Manual is no a problem....someone posted here...just the reboot of the cpu is my concern...i heard that installing it is easy...but if you don't get the chip restart and let it reconnected the wheels...it will just go freaky ...

Hope top racing can help, i'm still waiting for their e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by laicosmo View Post
Actually i call the Service manager yesterday regarding the Performance Wheel for DCT M3, he quote " using your car body number. the performance wheel can not be install on your vehicle" well and the price for the wheel in HK is around 14000, so good luck to you, if you figure out how to install this Wheel, please tell me because i want this so bad.

LET ME SHIFT *CLICK CLICK*
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2009, 06:21 AM   #116
laicosmo
Hong Kong
Rep

For the BMW programming i don't think Top Racing is an expert, i would try TakeOne, since they have more experience in BMW, but their attitude is bad, service-never try, for parts i think Top Racing is better bargaining. Well hey do you know where to get the emblem of M3/BMW for the bootlid, i order the Vortistiner CF boot but i don't want to remove my original emblem to replace on it, do you know where i can get good quality parts?Thx keep it post regarding your performance wheel okay! Good Luck, lets get a meet soon.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2009, 09:03 PM   #117
Alvinlun
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
For the BMW programming i don't think Top Racing is an expert, i would try TakeOne, since they have more experience in BMW, but their attitude is bad, service-never try, for parts i think Top Racing is better bargaining. Well hey do you know where to get the emblem of M3/BMW for the bootlid, i order the Vortistiner CF boot but i don't want to remove my original emblem to replace on it, do you know where i can get good quality parts?Thx keep it post regarding your performance wheel okay! Good Luck, lets get a meet soon.

For the emblem of M3, i think you can try to find it in MaxMotor, btw where do you order Vortistiner parts? do you mind if you can tell me? thanks alot~~
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2009, 09:57 AM   #118
laicosmo
Hong Kong
Rep

Jlevis, online,and they ship it to hk, their service are okay but it takes too long and the shipping is expensive. But when you see the parts arrive, it is well worth it, it is just like my Amuse exhust and comparing the one original M3 exhaust, it is like heaven and sky, but too bad i'm still waiting for my front pipes from amuse.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2009, 09:58 PM   #119
Simon@RENNSpec
Hong Kong
Rep

We are an Authorized Dealer for Amuse Ericsson, we shipped all products worldwide. PM or Email me with any questions.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2009, 08:44 AM   #120
hungltc.imaging
Private
Rep
Drives: Audi R8

Garage List
2008 R8  [0.00]
hi, I dont drive a M3 but planning to get a E46 M3 CSL. Also, I do car photography too if anyone wish to have some nice photograph of their M3 please contact me. (Free of Charge) Here's my album http://hungltc.fotop.net
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2009, 09:55 AM   #121
hankit
Second Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Most of HKG fellas likes most of the items from the states (VRS), but shipping really kill us...

For example, say CF lip shipping can cost 1/4 to 1/2 price of the Lip itself...
if there is some way that can give us a better deal in shipping...it should give us more space to consider and buy more of these items...

Amuse is the same thing, local shops can do much better deals sometimes...as all we pay for is direct shipping from japan (if we are not in a hurry and willing to wait for months)...

so that's what I think...

P.S: I buy alot of stuff from states...but to save shipping I hand carry them back instead..when I go there for work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon@RENNSpec View Post
We are an Authorized Dealer for Amuse Ericsson, we shipped all products worldwide. PM or Email me with any questions.

Appreciate 0
      01-17-2009, 10:00 AM   #122
hankit
Second Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

If we ever holding a small meeting...we call you in to give all us some cooll pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungltc.imaging View Post
hi, I dont drive a M3 but planning to get a E46 M3 CSL. Also, I do car photography too if anyone wish to have some nice photograph of their M3 please contact me. (Free of Charge) Here's my album http://hungltc.fotop.net

Appreciate 0
      01-17-2009, 10:48 AM   #123
hungltc.imaging
Private
Rep
Drives: Audi R8

Garage List
2008 R8  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hankit View Post
If we ever holding a small meeting...we call you in to give all us some cooll pics
alrite, no problem bro.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2009, 03:18 PM   #124
Simon@RENNSpec
Hong Kong
Rep

We sold a decent amount of JDM goodies to our clients in Hong Kong. Our supplier usually drop ship from Japan directly to HK. Huge saving on shipping. The general lead time on Ericsson Aero is about 4-5 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankit View Post
Most of HKG fellas likes most of the items from the states (VRS), but shipping really kill us...

For example, say CF lip shipping can cost 1/4 to 1/2 price of the Lip itself...
if there is some way that can give us a better deal in shipping...it should give us more space to consider and buy more of these items...

Amuse is the same thing, local shops can do much better deals sometimes...as all we pay for is direct shipping from japan (if we are not in a hurry and willing to wait for months)...

so that's what I think...

P.S: I buy alot of stuff from states...but to save shipping I hand carry them back instead..when I go there for work
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2009, 08:54 PM   #125
Alvinlun
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Jlevis, online,and they ship it to hk, their service are okay but it takes too long and the shipping is expensive. But when you see the parts arrive, it is well worth it, it is just like my Amuse exhust and comparing the one original M3 exhaust, it is like heaven and sky, but too bad i'm still waiting for my front pipes from amuse.
Thanks for your information~~~i love your amuse exhaust....it is just so good, but too expensive me!!!! i wish i can get one~~~ love it so much~~
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #126
Alvinlun
Private First Class
Rep

Hey all, i just wounder when you put your car into service, will you bother to change exhaust and the intake back to OEM?
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2009, 10:20 PM   #127
laicosmo
Hong Kong
Rep

No, la, i have my Gruppe M intake when i have my first service, and they didn't say anything about it, i'm mean, the only thing I'm changing is the exhaust/intake and they are exactly OEM fitting, and i'm not going to change the CPU or anything big on my M3, so i think they won't say anything, but i'm pretty sure if you use software upgrade, that's a different story. Any up date on the Performance Wheel???
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2009, 07:29 PM   #128
Alvinlun
Private First Class
Rep

i just went to BMW, they said they can't install to DCT, but Manual M3 only
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2009, 06:45 AM   #129
hankit
Second Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

lol...check the threats about the wheels..people have them with DCT...
Just BMW doesn't want to do it....even they do....they ask for as much as your wheels...

Appreciate 0
      02-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #130
Alvinlun
Private First Class
Rep

hi all, First of all, i would like to sa happy chinese to you all and i wish you all dream come ture in this coming year!!

I am just woundering what is the fuel consumption on your M3? just wanna know if there is a huge different between each M3,

mine is going around 20
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2009, 09:30 AM   #131
Fanta
C
Canada
Rep
Drives: 740iL, M3, Carrera

I am a new guy in this forum.
I have a M3 E92 in Canada.
My M3's I-Drive cannot display Chinese Song.
Will HK's M3's I-Drive display Chinese Characters?
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2009, 02:24 PM   #132
Fanta
C
Canada
Rep
Drives: 740iL, M3, Carrera

mine is going around 16
Appreciate 0