BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Mporium BMW

05-26-2017, 11:01 AM   #1
KPop
KPop
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Horse and Buggy

[WTB] 2009+ E90 M3 6MT (or trade for 16k mile STi)

Hey guys,

I'm a former Z4M owner and am thinking about switching to an E90 M3. I'm also open to an E92 M3, but my preference goes towards the sedan.

What I'm looking for:
  • 6-speed manual
  • Clean Carfax (no accident history)
  • Under 60k miles
  • Car that hasn't been heavily modified or tracked every weekend

To make things a bit more interesting, I currently own a 2004 Subaru WRX STi with 16,800 miles (yes, 16k miles...no typo). It's one of the lowest mileage STis in the US and is a true garage queen. 5 months into ownership and I'm realizing I can't keep a collector car while having a 2-year old and a happy marriage. I need a car I can drive and not be OCD about putting the miles or getting the occasional loose teddy graham stuck in the back seat (no kids allowed so far). I drive it about once every other week, and the rest of the time it stays in my garage. It's been lightly modified (OEM+) by an actual Subaru dealership and I've kept all of the receipts. There are no mechanical issues or accident history.

Here's a video I made shortly after I bought the car this past February:

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2017, 11:14 AM   #2
KPop
KPop
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Horse and Buggy

I just realized I should have posted this over on the Private Sellers section, so taking it over there.
Appreciate 0