BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

07-18-2013, 04:05 AM   #23
DKM3
Bimmerpost Special Prosecutor II
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe

UPDATE POSTED: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=866292

Late night texts playing innocent :-(
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 04:13 AM   #24
DKM3
United_States
Rep

What a joke. Sold? how convenient.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 05:41 AM   #25
Diecast
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM3 View Post
What a joke. Sold? how convenient.
Joke? No, they were sold to the next user (who pm'd me) after PandaM3 said he would think about it. Who never mentioned any grief, I offered to even his gas. We left with a friendly hand shake, and that was that.

Just to clarify, no one was ripped off, scammed etc. here

I don't personally understand your anger towards me, when I initially did everything, in your favor (including, verifying the kit you got from me - from GC)

Also, I am also in shock, that PandaM3, said what you say. We left with a friendly hand shake, and that was that.

It's sad and a bit entertaining, after partially reading your post, which implies your heavy anger towards me. For someone who claims to be pressed for time (constantly), your post says other wise. Also to see comments like "he seemed drunk". Thats funny, but sorry, I don't drink, or experiment any type of drugs. There is nothing to hide here, but posting up our PM's says a lot about you. These PM's could have been forwarded to a Moderator or administrator, if you think they were that serious.

Some cliff notes:

1) I chose you, outside of the many members here who inquired about purchasing the kit.

2) As as a fellow enthusiast, I additinally knocked off $250. You're right - you made me an offer and I accepted on the behalf of helping out another user/member of the M3post.

3) After reading your frustrations. I offered you a full refund (including gas), if for any reason, you were not happy with brand new GC kit.

Exacly where did I go wrong? Even after the sale was completed. I made sure to contact GC, to confirm that it was the exact kit needed for your M. I know initially, you wanted me to send my other kit, but it clearly made more sense, to contact ground control first. In which, they in fact confirmed you received the correct kit.

So my offer still stands. I'll drop the pride and say sorry, for whatever made you so livid towards this entire situation.

Mods or Admins, feel free to lock this thread. I will further more, stop utilizing the classifieds, for selling anything here.

Thanks

Last edited by Diecast; 07-18-2013 at 06:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 06:31 AM   #26
DKM3
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diecast View Post
Joke? No, they were sold to the next user (who pm'd me) after PandaM3 said he would think about it. Who never mentioned any grief, I offered to even his gas. We left with a friendly hand shake, and that was that.

Just to clarify, no one was ripped off, scammed etc. here

I don't personally understand your anger towards me, when I initially did everything, in your favor (including, verifying the kit you got from me - from GC)

It's sad and a bit entertaining, after partially reading your post, which implies your heavy anger towards me. For someone who claims to be pressed for time (constantly), your post says other wise. Also to see comments like "he seemed drunk". I don't drink, or experiment any type of drugs. There is nothing to hide here, but posting up our PM's says a lot about you. These PM's could have been forwarded to a Moderator or administrator, if you think they were that serious.

Some cliff notes:

1) I chose you, outside of the many members here who inquired about purchasing the kit.

2) As as a fellow enthusiast, I additinally knocked off $250. You're right - you made me an offer and I accepted on the behalf of helping out another user/member of the M3post.

3) After reading your frustrations. I offered you a full refund (including gas), if for any reason, you were not happy with brand new GC kit.

Exacy where did I go wrong? Even after the sale was completed. I made sure to contact GC, to confirm that it was the exact kit needed for your M. I know initially, you wanted me to send my other kit, but it clearly made more sense, to contact ground control first. In which, they in fact confirmed you received the correct kit.

So my offer still stands. I'll drop the pride and say sorry, for whatever made you so livid towards this entire situation.

Mods or Admins, feel free to lock this thread. I will further more, stop utilizing the classifieds, for selling anything here.

Thanks
Wow the justifications are endless and the innocence card is being played heavily here. You happen to also fall under the purview of helping me study by applying facts to law. So in terms of time you're great practice. This is ancillary though. As my main purpose is to protect this community that I'm apart of. You confuse emotions for some reason and try to constantly justify things.

You did nothing in my favor. NOTHING. You didn't verify anything at all. I DID. With Donovan from Ground Control. There is no Brian to verify a kit with because one does not exist at Ground Control. The guys at Ground Control never heard from you. Ground Control is fully aware of your antics! That's laughable.

Yes, I'm pressed for time but I still communicate don't I? PM's, Texts, Calls all released to the forum for them to judge.

And I'll say it again look at the posts from your interaction with PandaM3 in his opinion you were drunk, when you called me you were drunk (at a bachelor party you call the guy you sold suspension to?), you speak like you're using some type of substance.

1. if it was the next user, reveal this mystery man and have him come forward and attest to your deal. If you conducted yourself so well business wise this should be no problem. Oh, let me guess he's off the forums? Also if its a low post count that might be indicative of an alias you created. Also, you made a complete misrepresentation of a product to PandaM3 and had him drive up to meet you, said it was new in the box then retracted that statement and said it had 200 miles on it when it probably had WAY more. This IS the very definition of a scam and I highly doubt you offered to pay for PandaM3's gas and I'll ask.

2. Have you seen the post and what PandaM3 has said about your transaction? It really speaks for itself and on top of that you "sold" a kit from someone else you screwed over.

3. You called me out saying that I was threatening you. I decided to have the populous decide for themselves. Why not reveal all communications if I was so threatening?

4. You might have gotten away with ripping me off had I put my kit in the mail to you. Listen to your own voicemail you sound convincing but the logic of send it back and I'll send you mine is consistent with a scam. Very characteristic of your past dealings. Just look at the history you've racked up.

5. Once again not angry just don't like to see a predator on the forums preying on people. There are kids and young adult on here that you could possibly take advantage of.

Your "Cliffs"

1) You choose me? Welcome to contracts 101. You need two. This is Irrelevant.

2) "Knocking off" that $250. Irrelevant. If you had people lining up for the kit wouldn't you have gotten more? Enthusiast or not business is business and that just doesn't add up.

3) You offered me a refund after I knew I had a working kit it doesn't stop there. From the sounds of the voicemail you finally understood you might have sold me a fully working one. Then you drop off the face of the planet and blame it on business even after you had promised to send the other kit with a return label. Business as an excuse I think anyone here would think it unreasonable to fail to send a simple text saying "your kit is ok" on top of that you constantly lie and misrepresent who you are and who you know and their status.

4) Where you went wrong: COMMUNICATION and keeping your contracting partner in the dark, and a breach of implied duty of good faith dealing to say the least. It seems that you have no idea of what decent communication skills are. Oh and LYING over and over and over again. Your past and reputation are in line with this. Seek help.

You DID NOT contact Ground Control at all. Another LIE. They never heard from you over there and I know all four guys now because of this debacle. So for your knowledge to misrepresent who you know next time for your scam they are Trevor, Donovan, Mark (I believe) and Jay (the owner). You kept saying "don't worry I know Brian the owner of Ground Control" COMPLETE LIE.

You bowing out of the forums or classified is even further proof of your guilt. What guilt? Being a scammer. How? Shady business practices and misrepresenting what you are selling.

I'll be alerting authorities in line with what I wrote as you have a consistent pattern of harming communities. Do yourself a favor now and don't prey on this one.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #27
planbmike
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 M550i XDrive

I was scammed by Eric a few years ago. My shop sponsored a car that he had when he worked at Eibach. He told me the car was going to be campaigned as an Eibach track car, and they would display our logo on the car as part of the deal. We sent him some TE37s as our contribution. He then sold the car, and I found out it was just his personal project.

After giving him hell and blowing up his email, he tried to pay me with stolen parts, and I reported it. Eventually he decided it was a good idea to pay me back. Unfortunately, I have known countless others that weren't as lucky.

Read about Eric Dickerson and stay informed. Keep this thread going and share it w/ your friends. Ask about him at the track, and at the car meets. Get his name out there, and spread the word so we can keep this ass hat out of our community.

WELL DONE DKM3!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 03:43 PM   #28
Rapture
I'm suckin gas but I'm haulin ass
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 ZCP MW/SO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaM3 View Post
Makes sense...

He kept babbling that he bought the kit new and it only had 150 miles on it.

In reality it was an old kit that looked like it had alot of miles on it.

I questioned him regarding the address on the box as it was originallly shipped to someone else in Orange County that he claimed to be his cousin or cousin in law.

I knew he was making all that stuff up so he actually bought the kit used from you

Make sure he's not telling people youre associated with him wether by business friend or relative!!!

In fact he kept babbling that he was good friends with Ground Control and if I bought the kit he would talk to Ground Control about replacing whatever I needed... He seemed to keep pointing out that he was associated with Ground Control and Eibach when in reality that is the complete opposite.
Yeah this guy is a piece of work. That's my name and address on the box. I am beyond pissed that this guy is not only claiming to be a relative but is also using my name and info to sell a known faulty product.
My Ground Control kit had major issues and he never sent it in for repairs, he just tried to scam people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM3 View Post
Rapture how'd he get you if you don't mind my asking?

DK
Here is my Ground Control FS thread with pictures: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=758157

I had my GC kit up for sale for a short amount of time. The asking price was very low, around $500. That was the lowest seen at the time.

Eric contacted me via PM with his phone number (which was disconnected not too long after, I should add)

We texted back and forth a little about the price and we eventually talked on the phone regarding the steps to take to make the GC kit like new again.

Eric battled with me about the price form the very beginning to the very end.

We met up at a gas station by my house. Eric was late, about 30 minutes late.

We talked about our cars and the industry. He told me many tales of his days working for Eibach and many other high end and well known aftermarket car brands.
Eric just wanted to tell me about all his cool projects and cool things he had done. He talked my ear off both on the phone and in person. Most everything was utter BS.

When I showed him the suspension piece by piece explaining what needed to be replaced he seemed perplexed by all the suspension names and components. He didn't know what a heim joint was. He didn't know how the set up would fit on a stock strut even after I showed him the instructions provided. Overall, he didn't seem knowledgeable when it came to the suspension parts he had been supposedly working around for so long.

Then he handed me a handful of disorganized cash.
I'm not stupid, Eric seemed a few sandwiches short of a picnic so I had to count the cash out.
He had handed me $350 in assorted bills from 20s to 1s

I immediately told him he had shorted me and that the agreed price both over the phone and through text message was $420.

Eric was quick with excuses. He had just bought something for his daughter, his bank was being difficult, the economy had hurt him, he was a few days away from a paycheck, etc

He handed me another $10 and said he would give me more cash via PayPal if I wanted. I said I preferred cash in person. Eric then told me he could get me hooked up with Hankook. He tried to justify shorting me on the suspension by "hooking me up with a sweet Hankook sponsorship." This, of course, was more BS.

I took the cash and sent Eric along his merry way. I was happy to have that god awful kit gone and happy to not have to talk or deal with Eric again.

Eric contacted me a few times after our initial meet up. He really liked my Vorsteiner hood and front bumper. He tried to get me to hook him up with the same parts. I don't know why he kept contacting me for these parts even after I told him I wouldn't be selling the stuff off my car and I couldn't get him the same stuff new. Eric kept on telling me in the mean time that he was sending pictures of my car to his marketing guy at Hankook and that I would be getting new tires soon and Hankook wanted to use my car for advertising. This was all BS again, I knew it. Eventually I stopped hearing from Eric. I was relieved.

I did some background research on Eric as well. I have a few contacts in the aftermarket industry where Eric said he had worked in the past. Everyone I spoke to told me to stay as far away from him as possible. The words scammer, thief, and liar were repeated by nearly everyone I spoke to. A cousin in the industry told me all about Eric in detail. He apparently is well known and has been black listed by more companies than I can count on both hands. A few people I spoke to told me they were carrying out legal recourse against him.

I am glad all of this came to light. Although my experience with him was not horrible it was definitely not good.

Eric, I hope you read everything everyone has to say about you, you no-talent ass-clown.

I will try to add more details as they come to me. All this happened around the beginning of November 2012.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 04:04 PM   #29
kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2009 997.1 Turbo

this is all nuts... I don't get how this guy sleeps at night knowing he has sooo many people filled with anger and hatred towards him....
      07-18-2013, 04:09 PM   #30
DKM3
United_States
Rep

Hey Guys and Gals,

Is there anyway to get a mod or admin in on this? I think I might have pm'd one or reported the post but just wondering if there is a good way to reach one.

Thanks

DK (it actually feels like I can't use my proper first name because of this guy)
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 04:28 PM   #31
tr3flip
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | E91 | Acura TSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
He told me many tales of his days working for Eibach and many other high end and well known aftermarket car brands.
Thanks for sharing! For the record, Eric worked at Eibach for barely a year in 2008. The economy went bad and he was one of the first to go. There's no official statement on why he was let go but unofficially I think we all know why.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2013, 02:02 AM   #32
DKM3
United_States
Rep

As a final word on this it looks like justice has been partially served and he has been banned. Thank you admins and moderators for your discretion and judgment.

All further discussion can be directed to the living breathing document on Dikerson and his antics: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=866292
Appreciate 0