BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-13-2021, 03:36 PM   #1
gfxman
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

FS: ZCP wheels with newish Falken Tires - SOLD

SOLD

I have a set of ZCP wheels with newish falken FK510 tires F 255/35,R 275/35 with EXACLY 750 miles of use on them. I bought these tires from Tire rack and had them installed and road forced balanced at Tru-Line in Bellevue on 11/02/20. They come with TPMS for 08-09. This setup is all ready to go.

They are rubbing with my 12/10 mm spacers on zcp springs, the rears when going over bumps and the fronts wheel full turning, they are fine without spacers. But I like the look with spacers and since I have 2 sets of ZCP wheels, I decided to just put my other set back on with stock tire sizes (245/265) and eventually get some ps4s.

Wheels are in ok condition, you can tell they have some touchups and repairs done at some point in their lives but look very good overall, round and straight. I have show images of all the imperfections I could fined on them.

Asking --- SOLD.
Attached Images

Last edited by gfxman; 05-03-2021 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0