BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar

Mporium BMW

03-22-2019, 08:08 PM   #1
Icecreamfoo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Boosted

FS: Cellink-B 2nd Gen Battery Pack

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling a used Cellink-B battery pack for powering your dash cam in parking mode. This is the older model that Cellink NEO replaced. Originally bought by me in Nov 2017 but was officially on the car for just under a year.

In perfect working condition, able to power my Blackvue DR750S-2CH in parking mode for close to a full day.

Just the battery pack itself for sale, exactly as shown in pics below, as my installer was pressed for time and re-used all of the original hardwiring wires and connectors for my new setup. But I'm almost certain new owner can easily source the needed power cable/hardwiring hardware from vendors such as blackboxmycar.

The unit was securely double-sided taped down inside the trunk's hidden compartment and the scuffs shown on the back side were incurred during the removal process.

Asking $100 Los Angeles local deal or OBO. PM me if interested. Thanks

Attached Images