BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

EXXEL Distributions

11-12-2008, 10:37 AM   #23
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

Nice ride man. congrats..and welcome.

What part of philly are you from??? Im very familiar with the area.....went to Villanova.
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2008, 10:46 AM   #24
track junkie
Rep
Drives: Fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC///M3 View Post
Nice ride man. congrats..and welcome.

What part of philly are you from??? Im very familiar with the area.....went to Villanova.

Hi,
Technically i live outside the city, but whenever i tell someone that my house is in Drexel Hill they don't know what the hell I'm talking about. So it's more convenient just to say Philly.
Where do you live?
And by the way, there's going to be a meet in NY this Sunday, I'm trying to get some people to go in a convoy.
Let me know if you're interested.
here's the info:
Floyd bennet field MEET!

DATE/TIME:
Sunday, November 16th 2008!!
1:00PM

Its a abandoned airfiled base!
Here are some info and directions on it. its a sick place to hang out and talk about cars guys. hope some of you can make it and we can get something going.

DIRECTIONS:
TO FLOYD BENNETT FIELD

For those coming from Staten Island, central/southern NJ and all pts south, take 278 East across the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, go east on the Belt Pkwy, take exit 11S (Flatbush Ave), continue along Flatbush Ave going away from Brooklyn. Take a left onto Aviation Rd. (it should be the last cross road you see before the tolls). This well-signed road will lead you to Floyd Bennett Field.

For those coming from the Bronx, Queens, Long Island and Brooklyn, take the Van Wyck Expwy towards JFK Airport to Belt Pkwy west, take exit 11A (Flatbush Ave), continue along Flatbush Ave going away from Brooklyn. Take a left onto Aviation Rd. (it should be the last cross road you see before the tolls). This well-signed road will lead you to Floyd Bennett Field.

For those coming from Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and all pts north, take 95 south across the Whitestone Bridge, connect with the Van Wyck Expwy, and follow directions for those coming from the NYC boroughs.

More info on the site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Bennett_Field

Last meet there! from last year! Was awesome!

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58886

Appreciate 0
      11-12-2008, 11:01 AM   #25
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32 View Post
Hi,
Technically i live outside the city, but whenever i tell someone that my house is in Drexel Hill they don't know what the hell I'm talking about. So it's more convenient just to say Philly.
Where do you live?
And by the way, there's going to be a meet in NY this Sunday, I'm trying to get some people to go in a convoy.
Let me know if you're interested.
here's the info:
Floyd bennet field MEET!

DATE/TIME:
Sunday, November 16th 2008!!
1:00PM

Its a abandoned airfiled base!
Here are some info and directions on it. its a sick place to hang out and talk about cars guys. hope some of you can make it and we can get something going.

DIRECTIONS:
TO FLOYD BENNETT FIELD

For those coming from Staten Island, central/southern NJ and all pts south, take 278 East across the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, go east on the Belt Pkwy, take exit 11S (Flatbush Ave), continue along Flatbush Ave going away from Brooklyn. Take a left onto Aviation Rd. (it should be the last cross road you see before the tolls). This well-signed road will lead you to Floyd Bennett Field.

For those coming from the Bronx, Queens, Long Island and Brooklyn, take the Van Wyck Expwy towards JFK Airport to Belt Pkwy west, take exit 11A (Flatbush Ave), continue along Flatbush Ave going away from Brooklyn. Take a left onto Aviation Rd. (it should be the last cross road you see before the tolls). This well-signed road will lead you to Floyd Bennett Field.

For those coming from Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and all pts north, take 95 south across the Whitestone Bridge, connect with the Van Wyck Expwy, and follow directions for those coming from the NYC boroughs.

More info on the site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Bennett_Field

Last meet there! from last year! Was awesome!

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58886

lol..thanks for the invite dude....im actually gonna be down in Lancaster PA this weekend..otherwise I would have def been there.
I know where Drexel Hill is...I live in the Bronx.

Hope the meet goes well and thanks for the invite
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2008, 11:13 AM   #26
drsnooz
Professor
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E60 M5

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the sweet ride! Pictures are nice. I've never been to the track before but I noticed that you're windows were down. Is this something that you have to do on the track for safety purposes? I would've guessed that there's less drag if you leave the windows up. Would get you better times or something. Don't know, just asking. There's a ton of information on this forum when you're ready to start modding. Enjoy your car and we'll see you around!
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2008, 11:44 AM   #27
track junkie
Rep
Drives: Fast...

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Yes you got it, it's a safety requirement that by every body in the car the window has to be down. When you get to drive solo they let you close the passenger side window, but yours is Always down. Even in pouring rain. you can imagine how i felt getting my brand new door panels wet.
Appreciate 0