BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Automotive Items

Mporium BMW

01-22-2022, 01:48 AM   #1
DukeofAlexandria
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E85 Z4 / 2013 E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E93  [0.00]
2007 BMW Z4 E85  [6.00]
FREE - Experian Auto Check, JD Power/Nada auction lists and detail NADA VIN item list

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
*********Unfortunately I no longer have access to the website and they have changed the rules. For all of you who have PM'd me I'm so sorry! Thanks so much and it was fun, good luck!******* FREE AUTO CHECK, JD Power/NADA Auction list, and detailed NADA VIN item list

Yes, you read that correctly. I'm offering up three free reports for anyone looking to buy a used/new vehicle and needs to know specifics about the VIN item list, weekly/monthly auction rates in your local region, and an Experian Auto Check - ALL FREE. Through various subsidiaries and car related ventures, I am a JD Power/Nada access holder.

What do you need from me to make this happen?!?!

1: PM me the VIN of the vehicle you are trying to buy/lookup and the associated mileage.
2: PM me the region the car or area you are trying to buy. Mountain, Central, Eastern Regions, etc. I can also look up by state if you'd prefer that.
3: Give me a bit of time (usually within a few hours) and I'll send you over the following reports - examples below!

First Report - Auto Check - everyone has seen a CarFax, and JD Power/Nada now use Auto Check (they changed from CarFax a few years ago). It doesn't catch everything, but neither does CarFax all the time.

Second Report - Auctions - This is what weekly/monthly wholesale auctions go for around the country (example I chose Mountain Region). This allows you to see what dealers are usually getting at whole sale markets that we as consumers usually don't have access. With this info, you can extrapolate what you might expect to pay over wholesale prices. Please take into consideration the current feeding frenzy of used car sales.

Third Report - VIN Detail List - This should be a breakdown of every optional equipment, exterior, interior, mechanical, safety, recalls, tech specs, etc. of the vehicle VIN you've provided me.

But Duke, why are you doing this, what's in it for you!?!
Good question, two reasons; A- NO ONE should be profiting from people whom are trying to navigate the complex world of car buying, especially those whom are new to the BMW world and B- If you are trying to profit....F you.

Hit me up if you require FREE VIN checks and auto reports, thanks peeps!

-Duke

Last edited by DukeofAlexandria; 09-17-2023 at 07:44 AM..
Appreciate 6
RC Post66.50
dchia15.00
GeoK104.50
trm005334.00
      05-21-2022, 11:05 PM   #2
SilverSlug
Hey, where have you been all my life?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 6MT

Wow… Is this real for real??

If so… Awesome!
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2022, 08:23 AM   #3
DukeofAlexandria
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E93  [0.00]
2007 BMW Z4 E85  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlug View Post
Wow… Is this real for real??

If so… Awesome!
Yeah, of course it's for real lol!

Unfortunately, I can only go back to 1999, but aside from that one caveat, I've done for like 3 people so far. Experion only has a 22+ year database on the books at this time. They are trying to obtain a larger database but car insurance companies use them and the thought process is that while 70/80/90's cars exist, a historical clause in most states covers those cars and they apply a basic formula to any historic license plate.

My state for example has a 20+ year is considered historical and when I got a 93' mustang classed as historical, it was a flat rate and they explained the process; they won't cover much except for medical and a bit of dmg if you decide to obtain insurance AND (and this is a big one) you can't have modified the car from its original OEM equipment.

-Duke
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2022, 09:23 PM   #4
Landru
Apex. Clean. Repeat.
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeofAlexandria View Post
FREE AUTO CHECK, JD Power/NADA Auction list, and detailed NADA VIN item list

Yes, you read that correctly. I'm offering up three free reports for anyone looking to buy a used/new vehicle and needs to know specifics about the VIN item list, weekly/monthly auction rates in your local region, and an Experian Auto Check - ALL FREE. Through various subsidiaries and car related ventures, I am a JD Power/Nada access holder.

1: PM me the VIN of the vehicle you are trying to buy/lookup and the associated mileage.
2: PM me the region the car or area you are trying to buy. Mountain, Central, Eastern Regions, etc. I can also look up by state if you'd prefer that.
3: Give me a bit of time (usually within a few hours) and I'll send you over the following reports - examples below!

First Report - Auto Check - everyone has seen a CarFax, and JD Power/Nada now use Auto Check (they changed from CarFax a few years ago). It doesn't catch everything, but neither does CarFax all the time.

Second Report - Auctions - This is what weekly/monthly wholesale auctions go for around the country (example I chose Mountain Region). This allows you to see what dealers are usually getting at whole sale markets that we as consumers usually don't have access. With this info, you can extrapolate what you might expect to pay over wholesale prices. Please take into consideration the current feeding frenzy of used car sales.

Third Report - VIN Detail List - This should be a breakdown of every optional equipment, exterior, interior, mechanical, safety, recalls, tech specs, etc. of the vehicle VIN you've provided me.

Good question, two reasons; A- NO ONE should be profiting from people whom are trying to navigate the complex world of car buying, especially those whom are new to the BMW world and B- If you are trying to profit....F you.

-Duke
Will any of these databases help me locate a current owners address?

I am trying to locate my first car and idk the rules around such information
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2022, 10:14 PM   #5
DukeofAlexandria
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E93  [0.00]
2007 BMW Z4 E85  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landru View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeofAlexandria View Post
FREE AUTO CHECK, JD Power/NADA Auction list, and detailed NADA VIN item list

-Duke
Will any of these databases help me locate a current owners address?

I am trying to locate my first car and idk the rules around such information
No, nothing I can get will ever have first owners address. The best you MIGHT be able to do is pull up where the car was serviced (if they have the location which it's 50/50 at best) and call the dealership and beg them to at least forward a message from you to the previous owner on file. They have 0% duty to do something like this for you, but you could get lucky and at least have them get in contact with the owner and then the onus is on the owner to get back in contact with you.

Unless you work at the DMV, you'll never be able to find out that information and even if you do it's felony for using those systems in a personal capacity.

-Duke
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2022, 08:52 AM   #6
C Dome
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

DM Sent Duke, thank you!
2004 E46M Coupe - Sold
2012 E92M Coupe - Daily
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2022, 01:09 PM   #7