BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

09-02-2021, 08:16 PM   #23
PinkFlamingo
Car Shopping Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siajoon View Post
Anyone know what happend to this gem?
I've been following it. When I first called last week they said it was headed to PA. Then this week it's now being transferred to Irvine and marked as sold unless the current buyer test drives it and doesn't like it.
      09-07-2021, 10:17 PM   #24
sharmon96
Registered
Rep
Drives: e93

Garage List
2013 bmw m3  [0.00]
I just got my E93 shipped from Texas to Massachusetts with 3,800 original miles . i've had it three months and already put 2,000 miles on it . It took the original owner 8 years to put original miles on it
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2021, 10:47 PM   #25
PYE46M3
Captain
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex@misshift View Post
Been there done that with CarMax. I wouldn't buy another car from them. They buy up everyones junk and then sell it to you. Luckily they have a 7 day return window. I bought a car from them, took it home and realized the whole thing was resprayed, modified and had leaks. They bought it back no questions asked, but their policy of they do a thorough inspection is not true.
It's funny you say this because they act like they are selling hot cakes. This weekend I went to the local store to see a Z4 and I told the sales guy I was there to "see a car they've had for a few weeks"... and he goes like "no way, most of our cars sell in 1 week, lets make sure its available"..... long story short once he found out its a convertible BMW roadster and not a civic, he realizes why it has been sitting on the lot for so long. Needless to say you could see swirl marks on the red paint from a mile away. The car must have had dozens of trips through the automated wash. They didn't even bother wiping the previous owners hair gel stains from the headrest. How do they expect me to believe the car was inspected when you can't even wipe some stains of a seat? So many other little issues here and there not even worth mentioning but enough to tell the car was never taken care of. I couldn't believe they would let it sit on the lot with a paintjob desperate for a machine polish. their excuse was that it would take too much time and prevent the car from moving fast.... even though it has been sitting for 3 weeks. And they want premium pricing for it. To top it off, 7 grand for an extended warranty lollll
Appreciate 0