BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

08-23-2021, 07:52 PM   #1
Ubersmooth
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Experience with Diffsonline

Those who have used it, how long did it take to get your core charge back? I shipped the old differential (core) on August 9th, it was delivered 2 days later on the 11th. Reached out to them via email 3 days ago and have not gotten a response, which was strange because I was getting responses every day or even quicker when I was asking questions after my order was placed.

Trying to see how anyone else's experience went. If everyone else is waiting longer to get their core charge back, no problem, but if you guys are getting it back shortly after sending it back, I'd love to get to the bottom of this.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2021, 09:44 AM   #2
S65 SCHNAUZER
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 E46 - TiAg/Cinnamon

i used them last year and he was really responsive so I wouldn't worry too much? I'd give him a call maybe he missed the email
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 02:20 PM   #3
Ubersmooth
Captain
United_States
Rep

Tried contacting them again still no response. Not sure I have any option other than seeing if my bank will refund the core charge since I sent the core out.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2021, 05:11 PM   #4
Ubersmooth
Captain
United_States
Rep

Update: heard back from Dan @ diffsonline. They had some setbacks due to covid and being a small team, but I gotta give Dan a shoutout for his superb customer service. Turned out to be a slight miscommunication between the two of us, and he immediately got me sorted out.

Just finished the break in process over this past weekend and swapped new fluid in. Finally ripped on the car today and it is driving tremendously. Extremely happy with the car and service Dan provided me. Use with confidence!
Appreciate 2