BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

09-14-2019, 06:56 PM   #1
aawad1
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i 6spd

E92 m3 drivers seat question need help!

Hi all! So I currently have a 2012 e92 m3 mineral white with novillo black interior. I came across a set of fox red interior and scooped it up. I was able to do the entire car then came across an issue when swapping the driver seat. The driver seat that came originally with my m3 has two additional wires that are clipped on the top of the yellow large harness. The fox red seats do not have these wires, it only has the yellow harness.

My question is 1.) what are these wires for? 2.) what are my options due to the fox red seats not having these wires? how can i bypass the additional wires?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am attaching a photo of the harness and the two wires in question. Thanks for the help!!

https://ibb.co/HNF2jbx
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2019, 09:14 PM   #2
msan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 / 2012 X5 35i M Sp

What year is your car and what year did the seats come from?
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2019, 09:45 PM   #3
nekbreaker
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aawad1 View Post
Hi all! So I currently have a 2012 e92 m3 mineral white with novillo black interior. I came across a set of fox red interior and scooped it up. I was able to do the entire car then came across an issue when swapping the driver seat. The driver seat that came originally with my m3 has two additional wires that are clipped on the top of the yellow large harness. The fox red seats do not have these wires, it only has the yellow harness.

My question is 1.) what are these wires for? 2.) what are my options due to the fox red seats not having these wires? how can i bypass the additional wires?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am attaching a photo of the harness and the two wires in question. Thanks for the help!!

https://ibb.co/HNF2jbx
what options you have on your car heated seat maybe and the red ones are not that can be
Appreciate 0