BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

Mporium BMW

12-17-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

Need suggestions for videos, product-related or otherwise

Hey guys
I hope I picked the right section to post this in.
Anyways, we have decided that if a picture says 1000 words, a 32 frame-per-second video must say 32,000 words per second. Ergo, what better way to convey product features and quality.

The only thing is, a lot of our stuff (painted reflectors) doesn't need a video... Actually, we feel like a great deal of it doesn't need video, but maybe that's because we already know all about it.

So, please let us know what you would like to see product video demonstrations, walkthroughs, or install guides for. Even if it's something you already purchased, you would help us a lot by saying "when I bought _____ from you, it would have been nice to see a video of how _______ fits into ________ and how I plug it in," for example.

Also, if you want to see clips of "hey, how does that aFe intake sound installed" etc, let us know!

We'll do our best to fill your requests in beautiful HD clarity.

Thanks in advance for helping us better serve you!
JL
Appreciate 0