BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

12-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #67
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Username: persian54
Region: SoCal
Dealership Name: Bob Smith BMW
Sales or Service: Sales
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Paul
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 4
Work Performed/Attempted: lease
Recommended? (Yes or No): Yes
Additional Comments: I generally hate Bob smith sales, but Paul was able to help out and get a great deal. not a 5 star cause paperwork took forever... but much better experience than I have had in the past

Username: persian54
Dealership Name: Center BMW
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Mark? I forgot
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 1
Work Performed/Attempted: None, didn't negotiate
Recommended? (Yes or No): No
Additional Comments:
Would not budge on price. Not too informed on car(s). Talked rather impolitely.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #68
Ateam
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

I never knew about this thread. I will definetly put a good vote in (5/5) for Chapman BMW in chandler arizona (used to be in scottsdale and moved) One of the largest dealers in the country.

Sales-Karl Muik-he races an e46m3 and has owned every m3 version ever built during the years. Good guy and gives a fair price. They also did a really kick as detail on the car when new-not a swirl or scratch or anything which is rare.

Service- Tony delsavo (actually many of them are great) but no nonsense, no nitpicking, quick etc. Have a great showroom and lounge so its fun actually sitting there for a quick service.

If in AZ I would reccomend them!
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #69
E30_80Y
Still love my E30
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30S52+E90M

Username: E30_80Y
Region: Virginia
Dealership Name: BMW of Fairfax
Sales or Service: Use car/internet sales
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Andrew Caprio and Mary Webb
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 1 or 0 if I could put that
Work Performed/Attempted: Tried buying a used car from their internet ad, I'm in Florida. 2 weeks and I couldn't get the answer I wanted, kept getting the run around and "we will call you right back!" Bulls#it. Even though the car was still available, they couldn't tell me if my loan was approved or not. After 2 weeks, I decided I don't need to buy it from them.
Additional Comments: I complained with BMW of North America about the horrible experience and their unprofessional-ism and I also posted of dealership review website.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #70
stefan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Username: stefan
Region: Calgary, AB, Canada
Dealership Name: Calgary BMW
Sales or Service: Sales/Service
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Woody Woo
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 5
Work Performed/Attempted: Sales (and then squeaks, service intervals)
Additional Comments:

With more and more dealerships getting bad raps, I felt the need to give my 2c over the good experiences I've had at Calgary BMW. This was my first M3, second BMW purchased there from Woody Woo. Very transparent, honest, and fast. Replies to your emails overnight, on his days off, etc. I think I spent less than 10min doing the deal on my M3. Came in with invoice price, offered a percentage profit, he asked the manager, and that was it. He has always been very helpful.

The service guys are great too, and will even pricematch parts with US dealerships (plus shipping). They have always taken my concerns seriously (135i; clutch, HPFP and M3; break in transmission oil, etc.) and always treated me with respect. Can't ask for much more. +1 for Woody Woo and Calgary BMW (and Colin in parts department, Don Murphy in service).
      01-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #71
SchnellM3
Digger
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3

Garage List
Didn't realize we had a thread like this since I don't frequent this part as much as I used to, so here is my contribution.....

Username: SchnellM3
Region: Pennsylvania
Dealership Name: Faulkner BMW (Lancaster, Pa)
Sales or Service: Both
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Johnathan Hoxworth
Work Performed/Attempted: All service, installed alarm in 09
Additional Comments: Jonathan is highly recommended, he is a straight forward person who has a passion for BMW's and is very knowledgeable. He tells you what the bottom line is on what you are doing and doesn't give you the run around. He also doesn't lite up your phone everyday bugging you to come back in. Really down to earth guy, plain and Simple the best car salesman I've ever done business with. I won't buy a BMW from anyone else.

http://faulknerbmw.com/index.cfm

http://faulknerbmw.com/Meet_Our_Staff.cfm

Full Innotech Exhaust - DINAN Intake - IND Engine Bay Appearance - IND Hand Stitched Boot Covers - and much more....
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #72
JZBDCT
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92

Username:a240reef
Region: California
Dealership Name: BMW of Mountain View
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Miltak Vlaho
Work Performed/Attempted: Sold me by 2012 e92 JB ZCP DCT
Additional Comments: Good honest salesman. That's all you need to know.
2012 BMW M3 Coupe JZB/Fox Red DCT ZCP. Vorsteiner Double Sided Carbon Fiber CSL Boot Lid. Paint Match Grills, Side markers, Reflectors. Carbon Fiber Splitters. Lux Angel Eyes. Custom Rear Section Exhaust with valves. Next mod: Valentine 1
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #73
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Username: M3RD
Region: Ontario Canada
Dealership Name: Town + Country BMW ~ Highly Recommended ~
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Moe T. (Now retired) This was my 3rd BMW purchase from Moe T. Moe found exactly what I was looking for a fully loaded 2012 MT M3 rolled off the assembly line in the first month of the last production year for this V8 EDIT ===> (this apparently is not the last production year 2013 will be ?).
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 5 +++
Work Performed/Attempted: Traded my 2011 M3 (wanted a fully loaded 2012 M3).
Additional Comments: Great Salesman and Management Team, I hope to find another salesman like Moe once I am in the market for a new one.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 12-07-2012 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: EDIT ===> (this apparently etc
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2012, 03:27 PM   #74
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

Thread updated! I might have to separate California out from the rest. It's getting pretty big on it's own.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #75
spdy330
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 Tundra, 15 FIT, 17 CRV

I''ll play....

Region: Southern California
Dealership Name: New Century BMW (Alhambra)
Sales or Service: Sales/Service
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Tai Yang Fleet manager/Gary Shone GM,Tim West Service
Work Performed/Attempted: Factory recommended
Recommended? (Yes or No): Y
Additional Comments: Gary Shone, Tai Yang and I worked together for nearly 10 years when I had a mobile stereo shop. These are top notch guys in my book.
If you will be purchasing ANY AT&T services online or in store could you mention that you were referred by me? My Employee Referral ID is eo4489. This would be a great help and it costs you nothing, thank you!
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #76
Car_Girl
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X5 xDrive 5.0i

Username: Nyobie
Region: Southeast Michigan
Dealership Name: Grand Blanc Motorcars, Ltd.
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Dean Lakey
Work Performed/Attempted: New Car Prep
Additional Comments: The Sales Consultant came back early from a trip to California so he could close the transaction with us in the middle of winter. He was very professional and worked very hard for the high rating. Although the car sold itself and he really didn't have to do anything to convince me it was the right car, he was still pleasant to work with. We've had plenty of awful dealership experiences with non BMW dealers and are glad to be back.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2012, 09:37 AM   #77
gabster
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e92

Dealership Reviews in South Florida?

How are you all,
i notice there are a ton of SoCal references here,
does anybody have had any kind of reviews with dealers in the south/central Florida?

thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2012, 04:41 PM   #78
pharmdphd98
PharM3
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Center BMW in Sherman Oaks - worst BMW dealer in SoCal

I went to Center BMW this past weekend to check out a 2012 M3 with DCT and competition package. Test drove the car and asked them to give me an appraisal on 2010 M3 with 6 MT. I am very careful with my car so I asked if they were going to drive it. The sales rep (Alex) said "no". I went to the restroom and by the time I came back the guy told me the used car manager took my car for a spin. I was really upset by this point but to make matters worse the sales manager (Mike), after making me wait for over over an hour treated me with an extremely rude and aggrogant attitude. Please do yourself a favor and don't EVER go to this dealership. I wasted 4 hours of my life and had my car driven without my permission to learn this lesson.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2012, 01:02 PM   #79
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabster View Post
How are you all,
i notice there are a ton of SoCal references here,
does anybody have had any kind of reviews with dealers in the south/central Florida?

thanks in advance
I created the thread in the hopes that people from all regions would contribute, but unfortunately it seems that Californians have been the only ones contributing in force. Probably has to do somewhat with the amount of cars sold in California, but it's a shame nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmdphd98 View Post
I went to Center BMW this past weekend to check out a 2012 M3 with DCT and competition package. Test drove the car and asked them to give me an appraisal on 2010 M3 with 6 MT. I am very careful with my car so I asked if they were going to drive it. The sales rep (Alex) said "no". I went to the restroom and by the time I came back the guy told me the used car manager took my car for a spin. I was really upset by this point but to make matters worse the sales manager (Mike), after making me wait for over over an hour treated me with an extremely rude and aggrogant attitude. Please do yourself a favor and don't EVER go to this dealership. I wasted 4 hours of my life and had my car driven without my permission to learn this lesson.
Thank you for your submission, but when submitting a review, please include the following information along with the additional comment section you already provided. Thanks.

Username:
Region:
Dealership Name:
Sales or Service:
Name of Salesperson/Advisor:
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest):
Work Performed/Attempted:
Recommended? (Yes or No):
Additional Comments:
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #80
boosted43
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 C43 AMG

Garage List
2015 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Username: kabawi91
Region: Northern Virginia, Washington DC
Dealership Name: BMW of Alexandria/Arlington
Sales or Service: both
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: worked with Iso Ebong at first, then the managers: Omar Stoudah, then another Omar, then Ogen, then Greg Puoke? (he was the gm I think)
Overall Experience: 2.5
Work Performed/Attempted: Purchase Vehicle, exchange vehicle, wait for new tires and rims on vehicle.
Service: routine maintenance and brakes.
Additional Comments: I purchased a black 2008 335xi with 23k on it. Took it home noticed scratches up the ass, noticed an area on the trunk that was welded, doors, trunk, hood, and fenders didn't line up. The fender CAME OFF THE CAR MID-Drive. And the car was pretty much made of bondo.
I took the car back and they refused to take it back. But they were going to exchange it with something on their lot not because the car was Wrecked but because I was I wasn't satisfied. I decided to keep the car because there was nothing on their lot I really liked. So I take the car back and the tires and drive felt really strange and wobbly. Tires had boobies, rims were bent and cracked, ALL 4! So Omar Stoudah tells me he'll order new wheels and tires which will cost upwards of 4k...these weren't any special wheels...they were linea corse wheels painted/powder coated. Which probably cost no more than 2k ad tires probably around 1200. So they take the car and have it for over 2 weeks telling me they can't get wheels and they can only put stock wheels on it. At this point I was like whatever just give me my damn car. And he said he would put the 193m or the 189 on it. Well I get there and it has the same wheels the base model 330i has. I was just extremely pissed. Finally about 3weeks after that the car pretty much tells me there is an engine malfunction, so I pull over to see what the hell is going on and it turned back on fine. Took it back to them and told them I had enough. Told them straight up I wanted another car now. Ogen finally offered me some more options and allowed me to choose a vehicle from another dealership whether rosenthal or BMW in the area. And I got a 335i from VOB. then they jacked up my rate on the new car which costed more and teenager red the tax and tags from the first car. Their tech woody is also extremely rude when I took my car in for service. The brakes were making a clicking sound AND a screech. He was in the car with me while it was going on, and swore he didn't hear anything and was extremely rude and ha an attitude issue with me every time I went in. All in all, I would never purchase from BMW of Alexandria again. Just my 2 cents though.
      04-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #81
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Purchased a new 2011 M3 mDrive fully loaded with M-DCT

Username: M3RD
Region: Ontario
Dealership Name:Budd's BMW Oakville, Ontario Canada
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Matt
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 5 +++
Work Performed/Attempted: Purchased a new car
Recommended? (Yes or No):Yes
Additional Comments:Traded our 2012 M3 e92 fully loaded with MT we did this since my wife initially wanted to go to only one car (changed her mind since then as many ladies do none the less I still have my M3 only now with M-DCT). Service at Budd's was more then excellent. I got a super trade in as well as a nice discount from the new M3 sticker price. Thank you Matt at Budd's BMW what a great experience.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 12-07-2012 at 09:38 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #82
MEMMEZZ
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: MR.E92

Username: Memmezz
Region: Daly City , California
Dealership Name: Elite Motors
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Abe
Work Performed/Attempted:
Recommended? (Yes or No): NO
Additional Comments: Sorry for the long review:

I bought a 2006 BMW M3 from Elite Motors on August 09, 2011. Where to begin with this company? I am from Los Angeles and flew down to take a look at the car with the intent to purchase if everything looked good. When I arrived I was greeted by Ayman ( I think that's how you spell his name) which I think was the manager. The car was sitting in the showroom and I slowly walk around the car to inspect it.

I ask Ayman if the car has ever been in an accident or had paint work done. He assured me it was never in an accident or had any type of work done to it. Regular people like me can't tell but people who work in the car business can tell just by looking at the car. I proceed to drive the car and then talk about numbers. We finally agreed on the price and I ended up buying the car. I had informed Ayman that the cars navigation disk was missing and he said he would buy one for me and ship it to my house, which he never did even after several attempts to contact him after I returned to Los Angeles. So now I am back home with this car and the nightmare begins.

Only 4 days passed before the check engine light came up on the dashboard and a strange noise came from the engine. I took my car to my trusted body shop of six years for him to take a look at it. He immediately took one look at the rear end of the car and told me both quarter panels had been painted. I become furious and ask if he can do an inspection on the car to which he agrees. He puts the car on a lift and raises it up. It turns out the car had been in a major accident and had been on a jig machine. For those of you who don't know a jig machine is used to weld metal perfectly. The car's frame had been worked on which is the worst type of accident for this car. So not only did Ayman lie to me about paintwork but also he sold me a car that had been in a MAJOR accident.

Back to the check engine light problem. The codes the car was sending out was that the engine was misfiring cylinder 4 and leaks somewhere in the car. After MONTHS of going back and forth to my body shop trying to fix the problem and clearing the codes I became fed up and decided to call Ayman. I got on the phone with Sam who told me Ayman is on vaction for a couple of months. I ask for a manager and he says he is out until Thursday and he would call me then. I explain the situation to Sam and he assures me the GM will call me by Thursday, which is in six days. Thursday comes and I receive no phone call. I call Sam and he says the GM will be in at 11am tomorrow morning. The next day still no phone call. Monday comes and I still don't get a call.

This place is just a big joke. No customer service whatsoever. I have invoices about these major problems I had only FOUR days after buying the car from Elite motors and I still don't get a call back. I gave this company a chance to redeem themselves and take care of the situation before I tarnish their reputation and take them to court. I gave them the courtesy to fix the problem just like I would appreciate a customer of mine to give me a chance to fix a problem instead of just firing away online.

I am sure some of these positive reviews of Elite Motors are fake. If anyone wants to see proof of me buying a car from elite motors and the multiple pages of invoices, problems, and repair bills dating four days after I bought the car, please do not hesitate to message me and I will email you all of this information.

I hate to see companies like this screw customer after customer. Elite Motors is nothing but a scam and I have proof. In the end my car has the same problems from the start and it will cost me THOUSANDS of dollars to fix. They will eventually pay when I take them to court but I hate to waste my time on such a lowlife excuse of a business. PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 10:09 AM   #83
VMcV3y
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3MC; 2012 M3 Cabriolet

Garage List
Username: VMcV3y
Region: Dallas, Texas, USA
Dealership Name: BMW of Dallas @ 6200 Lemmon Avenue, Dallas, TX
Sales or Service: Service, mostly
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: unk/several
Work Performed/Attempted: I live in Houston, but was in Dallas visiting relatives on the 30th of April 2012. The +1 quart oil light on my M3 came on (about 5,000 miles on it), so I used the ConnectedDrive to find a BMW dealership, and my Dad and I drove over to BMW of Dallas.

There were quite a few vehicles in-line at the service bay, so instead I decided to just park near the service bay and walk inside to Sales and buy a quart/litre of the mystical M3 oil. The counter-person was helpful and quick and friendly ($15.00 !). Anyhow, we walked outside, popped the hood, and I reached fromk the front of the M3 to unscrew the oil cap. My Dad, ever the helpful guy, wanted to assist and said he'd take the cap. I declined, but he wanted to help, so he reached for it. I said, "You got it?" "Yes." I let go, and he dropped it. The cap fell between a hose and what was probably part of the exhaust manifold. I said, "Let me grab it, I can see it." But he wanted to rectify it, so he reached in and tapped it with his fingers -- and it disappeared. But it did not fall out to the concrete. With an iPhone light, and probing fingers, I was unable to find the oil cap. After about five minutes of this, I walked into the service bay and one of the guys came up and asked if I needed help (he was polite and friendly). I told my story, and he sent me inside to ask the Sales counter guy to get a manager to assist. I went inside and told the same salesman what happened. He asked a woman at the counter to call the service manager. And after a couple of minutes, one of the lead guys arrived with a flashlight. I told him what happened, and so he went outside and tried to find the cap. Again, a nice, helpful person. He didn't find it, so went back to get another person to assist. The second guy was also nice about this. They both searched for a few minutes to no avail. Finally, they agreed that it would need to be up in the air to find it...and felt the risk of it falling into something critical was small. The first guy drove it around to the repair bay. I followed it to see if the cap would fall out -- it did not. After about fifteen minutes of searching, they found it, wedged in a spot near a strutt. He brought the car back to me and said that it would have never been found if the car wasn't lifted off the ground! (Apparently there is a black-hole living on the passenger side of my engine compartment, hahaha).

The entire experience took almost 40 minutes from drop-to-recovery of the cap. (how silly is that???)

When I walked in to tell a couple of people "thank you" they actually intercepted me first and asked if everything was okay.

All-in-all, I probably talked to six of their people, and each person was friendly, professional, and helpful. Quite impressive for an ad-hoc, weird situation! They didn't bother with a ticket, and just got this done, without administrative paperwork, etc. Nice!

Recommended? (Yes or No): Yes.
Additional Comments:

2012 ///M3 Cabriolet; Le Mans Blue Metallic. >177k miles and still rocks!
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 10:48 AM   #84
kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2009 997.1 Turbo

Username: kchu221
Dealership Name: Shelly BMW
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Yi-Wen Ting, Derek Dicker
Work Performed/Attempted: lease
Additional Comments: at first i had an order with southbay BMW for a new m3, but the sales person i was dealing with didnt really know anything about the car so i was kind of iffy ordering with them, so i canceled the order and went to shelly as a referral, and they took care of me from step 1 till my car got here! i highly recommend them!
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 10:59 AM   #85
01'325rip
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08' E93 M3

Region: South Florida
Dealership Name: Braman BMW
Sales or Service: Service
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: not sure but can easily find out
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 1.5
Work Performed/Attempted: oil issues, other problems.
Recommended? (Yes or No): N
Additional Comments: Held my car for 7 days for checking an oil problem, roof rattle, and asked for a general checkup belts etc. Service rep never gave me a check-up call or status on anything over that whole time period. I called several times. never received an answer back, started to have concerns that they did something to my car and were trying to fix it. Regardless after i called the 7th day they said my car was ready. Nothing was wrong or out of the ordinary. The next day my car lit up, needed washer fluid, oil, and a new bulb for my headlight, and the service light came on requesting an annual service appointment.

Conclusion: Am now driving 20 min away to take my car to Ft. Lauderdale, even though I live 3 min away from Braman.

Last edited by 01'325rip; 05-14-2012 at 01:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #86
bimdo
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 m3

Username: robbiedawg
Region: southeast
Dealership Name: performance bmw ,chapel hill,nc
Sales or Service: service
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: ashley walker
Work Performed/Attempted: muffler,mirror,new transmission on warranty
Recommended? (Yes or No): yes
Additional Comments- i went there initially to look for used 3's.i had some mechanical questions,and the salesman brought out a mechanic for me to talk to.he was a sharp guy,really into the cars,and we hit it off.when i found my m3 from a private party,i took it to him for a ppi.he noticed a broken trim piece.the car also had a muffler delete,so i took it in after i bought it for the trim piece and muffler.they installed a muffler i bought used from a tuner shop,which i appreciated.i mentioned almost as an afterthought that the 1-2 shift was a bit rough.he told me he thought i needed a new trans,got it quickly approved and shipped in,and installed the next week while they gave me a nice 335 loaner.they didn't charge me to install the muffler bc of the trans being replaced.i especially appreciated them stepping up on this large item bc i'm 6 months away from the end of warranty.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #87
cghempel
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Region: Midwest (Kansas City, KS)

Dealership Name: Baron BMW

Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Chris Bridges

Work Performed/Attempted: My family and I have had countless BMWs over the years and we have always had all work performed by Chris Bridges at Baron BMW. Chris is, in our opinion, the best service advisor there and he has become a good friend of ours through this relationship. I have countless good things to say about him so I will just say that you will not be disappointed with him.

Additional Comments: None
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2012, 11:36 PM   #88
BIGW0RM
You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Username: ILSMKU
Region: California
Dealership Name: Crevier BMW
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Aaron Burkhard
Work Performed/Attempted: DSC CEL, Oil change and window trim paint coming off
Additional Comments:

I took my car in for an DSC CEL, my window trim paint flaking off and an oil change. From the moment I had my first follow up call, I received conflicting information. First my DME was dead. Then I found out it was being updated? I thought it was dead? Which one is it? I felt like I was being jerked around on my window trim issue too. Being told that it appeared I put boxes on my roof? WTH? Or perhaps someone did it when I wasn't looking? It wasn't until I complained big time that my SA said he will try to get it covered. Then he tells me its not easy to remove and replace and that if they ding or scratch my paint, then any damage they cause are MY issue? What kind of offer is that? Are you for real?

Then he tells me the cant finish the DME update and will have to complete it the following day. He then said they will need to drive it to check to see if the code comes back. I told him, NO ONE is to drive my car. That I will drive it and let them know. He said ok, that they would prefer to be the ones to test it, but whatever I wish. So today my car was supposed to be completed. I call my SA at 11am and left him a voice mail asking for a follow up on when I might be able to pick up my car. I got no return call. So at like 1230, I call back and hes still not available. So I ask the resp if she can at least tell me if my car is done yet? She checks and says the only thing we are waiting on is the window trim. That it has to be signed off? I told her, no, I passed on the window trim because it clearly sounded like they couldn't do it and to please just get my car ready. She puts me on hold and next thing I know, my SA picks up the phone.

Now hes telling me that he didn't call me back because he was waiting for his manager to sign off on eating the window trim repair. I told him, thanks but no thanks if they think I'm going to allow them to not be liable for any damage they cause doing the repair. He says fine and the car is ready.

So I go pick up my car. My SA is no where to be found (I'm not really looking for him either though). I get my car back and I notice it has 4 miles on it.

From start to finish, nothing went right. And to top things off, they didn't respect my wishes about no one driving my car.

Needless to say, I wont buy another car from them and I wont let them service my car again. I'm pretty bummed about it too because I really wanted it to work out.

Lesson learned.