BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

05-08-2018, 04:33 PM   #1
k_mann
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Price Check 1 owner 2011 e92

Hey Guys,

Met with this guy as he lived just a couple miles from me, I actually found the car to be well cared for. More miles than I wanted but in good shape so I want to consider it. Thought the price was maybe a touch high but wanted to hear everyones thoughts?

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...0412/overview/
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2018, 05:25 PM   #2
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

If I were looking for those specs it's a good price. He's expecting you to talk him down so I would think you can get it for $27k or wait him out and get it for lower. Personally I would rather have individual audio, CF trim, Idrive, ZCP. But of course others will like this setup.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2018, 08:09 AM   #3
k_mann
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
If I were looking for those specs it's a good price. He's expecting you to talk him down so I would think you can get it for $27k or wait him out and get it for lower. Personally I would rather have individual audio, CF trim, Idrive, ZCP. But of course others will like this setup.
Okay good to hear thats what I assumed! And yeah the spec is just fine for me, coming from my e92 328xi it felt very familiar inside (no idrive, same audio, and a 6 spd) so I really liked that part. I just finished talking with him last night and we negotiated in the new tires from his M4 whenever it gets here from Germany. He's doing the same thing with the M4, buying forged wheels with summer tires then mounting blizzaks on the oem wheels so he has no use for the factory tires.

We're having a phone call today to discuss final numbers, wish me luck!
Appreciate 0