BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-29-2016, 02:43 PM   #23
///WORK-F36
Captain
///WORK-F36's Avatar
United_States
264
Rep
823
Posts

Drives: Glacier silver F36
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Irvine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Then Mexicans, Japanese, Chinese, (pretty much all Asians) are all racists bastards. Because none of them would admit to being lazier than white people.

What if the people being asked these questions based their answers on what they new of crime and incarceration statistics?

What does it do to your point that out of all the respondents 20% -30% of them feel that way?
I'm basing this on the combination of all those answers, not just one single question.

Besides, I didn't make the poll, I posted it to show that everyone's supporters harbor these feelings toward black people, yet Trump supporters are the worst. Which doesn't seem surprising at all.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 02:53 PM   #24
iamwingman
Captain
585
Rep
844
Posts

Drives: m4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///WORK-F36 View Post
I'm basing this on the combination of all those answers, not just one single question.

Besides, I didn't make the poll, I posted it to show that everyone's supporters harbor these feelings toward black people, yet Trump supporters are the worst. Which doesn't seem surprising at all.
It isn't the Donald Trump supporters that openly believe that the black folks are, as a race, too stupid to figure out how to get proper ID's in order to vote.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 02:54 PM   #25
iamwingman
Captain
585
Rep
844
Posts

Drives: m4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

I think the liberal condescension towards black folks is racist.
Appreciate 1
      06-29-2016, 03:01 PM   #26
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
3114
Rep
6,302
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
I think the liberal condescension towards black folks is racist.
No it isn't, it's all just petty strategy. One party wants to find a way to keep people who would likely vote Democratic to vote, the Democrats obviously don't want that.
Appreciate 2
      06-29-2016, 03:10 PM   #27
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
773
Rep
1,944
Posts

Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas Area (McKinney), TX

iTrader: (0)

Lets be real....this thread and the poll it shows are attempts at stirring the pot.....
As here and elsewhere, you can find a poll or study anywhere on the internet to back your position and / or candidate. You can claim that oysters are smarter than clams and find something on the internet to back it up.

It seems the closer we get to election day, the scarier each candidate seems. Neither has won my vote yet.
Appreciate 2
      06-29-2016, 03:15 PM   #28
Torgus
Slow.
Torgus's Avatar
United_States
1433
Rep
4,895
Posts

Drives: Single turbo N54 on meth!
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
In other shocking developments, a recent study found that bears shit in the woods.
They found out water is wet in the same study I hear.
__________________
E92 ACF ST 6466 + Meth Motiv / E70 #1 JBD / E70 #2 JBD / E90 PTF retired

Originally Posted by TheAxiom
FYI - I don't drive hard at all. So I'm not interested in more clamping force when I won't use it. Even on my car, I take it easy. It's just too loud to be enjoyable.
Appreciate 2
      06-29-2016, 03:35 PM   #29
///WORK-F36
Captain
///WORK-F36's Avatar
United_States
264
Rep
823
Posts

Drives: Glacier silver F36
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Irvine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
Lets be real....this thread and the poll it shows are attempts at stirring the pot.....
As here and elsewhere, you can find a poll or study anywhere on the internet to back your position and / or candidate. You can claim that oysters are smarter than clams and find something on the internet to back it up.

It seems the closer we get to election day, the scarier each candidate seems. Neither has won my vote yet.
It's a poll from an article on Reuter's, and it bolsters the claim that Trump's bigoted views are what attracts a large portion of his followers
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 03:37 PM   #30
///WORK-F36
Captain
///WORK-F36's Avatar
United_States
264
Rep
823
Posts

Drives: Glacier silver F36
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Irvine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
It isn't the Donald Trump supporters that openly believe that the black folks are, as a race, too stupid to figure out how to get proper ID's in order to vote.
Voter ID laws are a mean of suppressing the votes of people who vote democrat primarily, plain and simple.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 03:44 PM   #31
iamwingman
Captain
585
Rep
844
Posts

Drives: m4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Work-f36. Why did you edit your original post?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 03:46 PM   #32
///WORK-F36
Captain
///WORK-F36's Avatar
United_States
264
Rep
823
Posts

Drives: Glacier silver F36
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Irvine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
Work-f36. Why did you edit your original post?
Because the title didn't reflect what I meant to say entirely
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 03:48 PM   #33
iamwingman
Captain
585
Rep
844
Posts

Drives: m4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Ok. Just asking. So you meant everybody other than you. I see.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 03:52 PM   #34
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
5464
Rep
5,988
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

So, if people from all political spectrums believe the same thing, does that then imply there may be a basis in truth to the stereotype?

Or is racial profiling, and thinking of others who are "different" makes them less, just a part of human nature?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 03:55 PM   #35
///WORK-F36
Captain
///WORK-F36's Avatar
United_States
264
Rep
823
Posts

Drives: Glacier silver F36
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Irvine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
Ok. Just asking. So you meant everybody other than you. I see.
Please tell me where I said anything like that. The poll speaks for itself.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 03:56 PM   #36
larrysing
First Lieutenant
larrysing's Avatar
United_States
81
Rep
308
Posts

Drives: 2011 335d M-Sport, Nav/Blinds
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Arlington, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335d  [0.00]
Racists gotta vote too, yo. Land of the Free -n- stuff.

No, but seriously, polls like this were never done when Obama was running. The Lefty Elites want SO BAD to brand Trump a racist (which he's not) that they will go to any lengths to discredit him and his supporters.
Appreciate 1
      06-29-2016, 04:04 PM   #37
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
3114
Rep
6,302
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrysing View Post
Racists gotta vote too, yo. Land of the Free -n- stuff.

No, but seriously, polls like this were never done when Obama was running. The Lefty Elites want SO BAD to brand Trump a racist (which he's not) that they will go to any lengths to discredit him and his supporters.
The poll doesn't indicate he's racist, just what everyone already knew, just that you're probably more likely to be a Trump supporter if you are racist. Basically want people to imagine that all Trump supporters are like this guy:



Ironically, the guy he's shouting at won't be able to make him his burritos he's demanding once he's built the wall and left the country.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 04:17 PM   #38
Torgus
Slow.
Torgus's Avatar
United_States
1433
Rep
4,895
Posts

Drives: Single turbo N54 on meth!
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Ironically, the guy he's shouting at won't be able to make him his burritos he's demanding once he's built the wall and left the country.
I think he will because I doubt he will be deported. That proud American will still get his authentic burritos, so I wouldn't worry about that.
__________________
E92 ACF ST 6466 + Meth Motiv / E70 #1 JBD / E70 #2 JBD / E90 PTF retired

Originally Posted by TheAxiom
FYI - I don't drive hard at all. So I'm not interested in more clamping force when I won't use it. Even on my car, I take it easy. It's just too loud to be enjoyable.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 04:26 PM   #39
iamwingman
Captain
585
Rep
844
Posts

Drives: m4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

I don't think observing that there may exist physical differences amongst races makes one a racist. Those polls don't mention superiority, just differences.
Appreciate 1
      06-29-2016, 04:35 PM   #40
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
3508
Rep
11,142
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

The poll I want to see conducted:

Morals and human decency is our topic.
We asked present long term employees of the Secret Service and White House staff whom they'd prefer to become the next POTUS.

A. Hillary Clinton.
B. ANYONE but Hillary Clinton.

Here are our results.
A. .01
B. .94

*Many staffers refused to answer out of fear.


Of course this is only my silly way of saying that they despise the Clinton’s. I bet it would be close to my prediction though.
__________________
Crazy Diamond

Last edited by gonzo; 06-29-2016 at 04:41 PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 04:37 PM   #41
///WORK-F36
Captain
///WORK-F36's Avatar
United_States
264
Rep
823
Posts

Drives: Glacier silver F36
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Irvine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
I don't think observing that there may exist physical differences amongst races makes one a racist. Those polls don't mention superiority, just differences.
lmao..."physical differences"????

They weren't asking if black people were taller or shorter than whites. They asked who was smarter, lazier, etc...
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 04:46 PM   #42
iamwingman
Captain
585
Rep
844
Posts

Drives: m4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Those are psychological traits. So we are talking brains. So we are talking physical. Why. What are you suggesting? If not physical, then what? Are you saying there are cultural differences?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 04:51 PM   #43
///WORK-F36
Captain
///WORK-F36's Avatar
United_States
264
Rep
823
Posts

Drives: Glacier silver F36
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Irvine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
Those are psychological traits. So we are talking brains. So we are talking physical. Why. What are you suggesting? If not physical, then what? Are you saying there are cultural differences?
If I tell you I'm smarter than you and you're lazier than me based on our race, that's me equating my race being superior to yours. Stop pretending to be ignorant.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 04:59 PM   #44
iamwingman
Captain
585
Rep
844
Posts

Drives: m4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///WORK-F36 View Post
If I tell you I'm smarter than you and you're lazier than me based on our race, that's me equating my race being superior to yours. Stop pretending to be ignorant.
Maybe to you and me. Do all cultures share the same values? If a culture does not value hard work, you can't say that being lazy makes them inferior, only different. Unless you are suggesting that your values should trump their values. As if you know better. You know what that sounds like to me.? That's right. Racist.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST