BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Closed Thread

12-05-2015, 08:19 PM   #23
Cbozz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
this is some scary stuff!
      12-05-2015, 08:24 PM   #24
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbozz View Post
this is some scary stuff!
Spot on !
      12-06-2015, 12:43 PM   #25
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Happened today in "London"..

12-08-2015, 08:19 AM   #26
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdM5 View Post
Remember, Europe (Eastern European countries included) has a huge problem: the population is shrinking dramatically. The German population is forecast at some 70 million in 2050 (now: 81 million).
You might say that Europe could use a couple million new worker bees.
That's a bunch of liberal propaganda. Why would the post-industrial world needs a massive population? Automation has changed the way that factories and farms operate. We no longer need massive amounts of people to work farms or keep factories running. If anything a population reduction would be a good thing in the long run because last I checked many young people are still having problems finding jobs. A large percentage of these immigrants (women especially) will not be working and will be living on our dime for many years to come. Also have since the do breed much faster then Europeans, they will eventually become to majority. I feel sorry for ethnic Europeans when that happens.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 2
      12-08-2015, 11:48 AM   #27
EdM5
Lieutenant Colonel
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 CP & E70 X5 Xdrive35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
That's a bunch of liberal propaganda. Why would the post-industrial world needs a massive population? Automation has changed the way that factories and farms operate. We no longer need massive amounts of people to work farms or keep factories running. If anything a population reduction would be a good thing in the long run because last I checked many young people are still having problems finding jobs. A large percentage of these immigrants (women especially) will not be working and will be living on our dime for many years to come. Also have since the do breed much faster then Europeans, they will eventually become to majority. I feel sorry for ethnic Europeans when that happens.

The problem of a massively ageing population is real and it's gonna hit Europe (and Japan) hard. Just look at healthcare. Who's gonna wipe old folks butts in retirements homes?
Last time I checked I saw hardly any "ethnic Europeans" people doing that kind of job.

The concept of "ethnic europeans" is tricky really. just check Spain's historic links with North-africa and Islam. What about jewish people or european born children of migrants? They're not ethnic?

I do think however that dumb, lazy, unskilled, uneducated and religious fanatics should stay the fuck away.
      12-08-2015, 03:56 PM   #28
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Our refugees spent only "3 hours" in this train ...
And it looks worse than a pork truck !
Attached Images

12-08-2015, 04:11 PM   #29
Andrewthefirst
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Looks like you have been 'culturally enriched'!

Shocking.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2015, 04:14 PM   #30
Andrewthefirst
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Happened today in "London"..

And most of our police (like the 2 in the video) aren't armed.

Great
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2015, 04:16 PM   #31
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewthefirst View Post
Looks like you have been 'culturally enriched'!

Shocking.
Not only culturally ... but enriched with shit .
      12-08-2015, 04:33 PM   #32
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewthefirst View Post
And most of our police (like the 2 in the video) aren't armed.

Great
Same thing here in Belgium , but with all the shit of the last weeks over here think now they have at least bullets and it was about time with the Jihadi madness !
In the mean while probably other believers are welcome in our country

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 12-08-2015 at 04:58 PM.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2015, 06:52 PM   #33
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: Frozen Dark Red First Edition

Quote:
They should be marched on at gunpoint to clean that train including the toilet.

There are videos showing vigilante attacks on known radical youths in Paris on you tube. They can say it but they can't take it. And it has happened in other parts of Europe also. There is a rising tide. Especially when social media programmes are showing videos from German equivalent to Americas welfare where they are demanding money but are saying they not here to work.
This is probably starting to wake people from their slumber.

In Europe there has been an awakening, and it will continue as seen in France's local elections. They have had enough. And it will spread. Even in the US after last week. I watched a press report where lawyers for the family blamed the victims for anti-Muslim comments and then deny the motive was terrorism was beyond disbelief but thankfully the FBI gate crashed and then said it was terrorism.
      12-09-2015, 09:03 AM   #34
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Liberals are calling this cultural enrichment but anyone who is sane will call it what it is, an invasion. Why are they not going to live with their Arab brothers in Saudi Arabia for instance? They are coming to Europe for handouts. They know that they will be setup with housing and welfare. And some will obviously steal what ever else they need.. In case of Germany, schools will be overrun by their kids and you can bet your ass that they will not get along with the ethnic German kids.. So unless your kid has some extensive combat training he will be getting his ass handed to him on a regular basis.. So the phenomenon of "white flight" will ensue but you can only run so far this time..
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 3
      12-09-2015, 09:12 AM   #35
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
They should be marched on at gunpoint to clean that train including the toilet.

There are videos showing vigilante attacks on known radical youths in Paris on you tube. They can say it but they can't take it. And it has happened in other parts of Europe also. There is a rising tide. Especially when social media programmes are showing videos from German equivalent to Americas welfare where they are demanding money but are saying they not here to work.
This is probably starting to wake people from their slumber.

In Europe there has been an awakening, and it will continue as seen in France's local elections. They have had enough. And it will spread. Even in the US after last week. I watched a press report where lawyers for the family blamed the victims for anti-Muslim comments and then deny the motive was terrorism was beyond disbelief but thankfully the FBI gate crashed and then said it was terrorism.

Their family should be marched at gun point the fuck out of the United States.. They should take the damn bastard kid aka future human hand grenade, with them.. And fucking boo-hoo even if someone did say some anti-Muslim comments to them, does that give them to right to shoot up the place? This is fucking unreal.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2015, 09:14 AM   #36
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur D View Post
They look more like economic migrants than "refugees".....
Also one should note that many of them are from Pakistan, Afghanistan, and parts of Africa. Yes I would say the majority of them are economic migrants. As far as the Syrian man go, those within fighting age are running away to hang out in cafes and bars in Europe (on your dime) while someone else does the fighting for them.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2015, 02:28 PM   #37
AzizM5
Qatar
Rep
Drives: F10 M5/ Corvette C7

Quote:
Also one should note that many of them are from Pakistan, Afghanistan, and parts of Africa. Yes I would say the majority of them are economic migrants. As far as the Syrian man go, those within fighting age are running away to hang out in cafes and bars in Europe (on your dime) while someone else does the fighting for them.

"Arab countries don't want them either"
Appreciate 2
      12-09-2015, 02:30 PM   #38
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzizM5 View Post
[u2b]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB_A2X_dgQk[/u2b]

"Arab countries don't want them either"
This and the fact that they know they will not get the level of hadouts in Arab countries that the EU will provide them.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2015, 02:57 PM   #39
valbmw
Lieutenant
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: F10 535d xDrive M Sport

Garage List
This is the invasion that will go on and on until Europe admits: the "refugees" shit doesn't explain the situation and it's a time to start a massive defense program.
Who said, the 3rd world war will be necessarily with any classic guns? Just watch a mosque in front of your kids' school, and the hijabs at the streets. Pay your taxes and see how govt. spends it to buy a handout to the aliens, and then how those fill your homeland with crap.
Appreciate 3
      12-09-2015, 04:04 PM   #40
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW Z4 SDrive35i M Sport

I was yards from exercising my 2nd amendment rights for most of the last 12 years of my life. Three years ago, I was feet from doing so. This year, I'm inches from doing so. I am having a "Glock vs. Cobb Tuner" debate with myself right now. I never thought I would even have to debate with myself about making my car faster.
      12-09-2015, 04:33 PM   #41
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
This and the fact that they know they will not get the level of hadouts in Arab countries that the EU will provide them.
Khadaffi said...

Actually we don't need weapons , we only need to spread and reproduce our breed and that we can do like no one else...it is our strongest weapon !

Think the whole world can see this happen for the moment ...
      12-09-2015, 04:38 PM   #42
valbmw
Lieutenant
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: F10 535d xDrive M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
I was yards from exercising my 2nd amendment rights for most of the last 12 years of my life. Three years ago, I was feet from doing so. This year, I'm inches from doing so. I am having a "Glock vs. Cobb Tuner" debate with myself right now. I never thought I would even have to debate with myself about making my car faster.
The Second Amendment is the fundamental civilian right. It is unfortunately suspended or even totally banned in many European countries and also in the monarchic Russia. Sorry about that and glad you can make it, even at the cost of the desired tune
Appreciate 1
      12-10-2015, 09:22 AM   #43
Andrewthefirst
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by valbmw View Post
This is the invasion that will go on and on until Europe admits: the "refugees" shit doesn't explain the situation and it's a time to start a massive defense program.
Who said, the 3rd world war will be necessarily with any classic guns? Just watch a mosque in front of your kids' school, and the hijabs at the streets. Pay your taxes and see how govt. spends it to buy a handout to the aliens, and then how those fill your homeland with crap.
I find myself agreeing with a Russian
Appreciate 1
      12-10-2015, 10:25 AM   #44
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Geneva under high alert.