BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

EXXEL Distributions

06-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
wimpwgn
Private
Rep
Drives: 13 750i

East Bay BMW in Pleasanton, great service!

to East Bay BMW, particularly Mr. James Bingham, pre-owned sales manager, for providing me a great experience and a safe journey home.

Coming back from S.F. going to L.A., my low oil indicator lit up on I-580 and from I-drive, I found East Bay BMW to be the last BMW dealer before hitting the I-5, so I thought I will stop by and buy a quart of oil and be on my way.

When I stepped in the showroom, I was warmly greeted by the receptionist. After finding out about my situation, she told me that the parts department was closed on Sunday, and the entire service/part staff was not working. She assured me she'll have a sales manager take care of me.

Five minutes later, Mr. James Bingham brought out a little more than half bottle of oil (Castrol TWS), and filled it up for me right away. He kindly informed me that M3's regularly burn oil and advised me to buy some after I get back to L.A.

I was extremely satisfied with the service and I highly recommend this dealer.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2009, 03:27 PM   #2
duk
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW/FR 6MT E92

yeah east bay motors is great