BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-22-2006, 12:24 AM   #45
kidd0223
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 330i

Easy, guys...
I'm the one who have E90, and CREAMINZ is my brother who ordered the item for me for Christmas gift. Yes...Christmas... You can imagine how frustrated my brother has been. Before he placed an order, he even double checked it to make sure it had to be delivered before Christmas, even paying EXTRA fees.

Well, anyway it seems the item finally got here, so I'm just crossing my finger to get the item with intact condition tomorrow.

By the way, I got a 'sorry we missed you' memo from USPS, and I noticed it says $ 16. 48 amount due. What the heck is that? anyone knows what kind of fee is it? Guess it never go easy...

P.S. to LUX, 빨리 일이 잘 처리되길 바랍니다. 저도 내일 아이템 받아보고서 다시 업데이트 할게요...나쁜노무 프랭크시끼!!!

to Danny, chill out man ...there's no offence at all to what my brother's saying to you...He's just too upset to what simple online purchase have gone through in the wrong direction. Sorry if it bothers you.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2006, 12:47 AM   #46
HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz
That's exactly what I wanted to ask you. If you are not going to be helpful, stay out of someone else's problem. This thread is all about bitching DTMPassion for not doing their job right. If you are not part of this, simply go do your thing! I hope you have better things to do.

P.S. I apologize to other members for the un-neccessary argument. This thread is definitely going in wrong direction...sorry about that guys.
I'm a guy who ordered something from Frank, and who has been (and still am) waiting for email responses, to no avail. I'm also a guy who saw how upset you were instead of feeling "lucky" and "thankful" as other posters have said and tried to get you to calm down and see the goodside of it. But instead, I get accused of...well, read your post. I just tried to help.

Danny
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2006, 12:58 AM   #47
kidd0223
Private
Rep

Sorry to hear, danny..
Hope you get yours very soon. this waiting is just killing people...wish seller had more responsibility of what they've sold, and see things as relationship rather than just transaction... sigh.....
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2006, 01:43 AM   #48
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

hey kidd was wondering if u've got ur stuffs from dtmpassion already?
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2006, 02:15 AM   #49
ItalyBMW325
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
Some of you might remember my thread regarding my cracked Hartge Lip.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11776

its been days, I know he saw my PMs(alot of them) but he won't respond. Seeing how he was logged in just yesterday, and I know he saw my thread(saw his online status saying that he was viewing my thread), I guess he is saying the samething. "Screw him".

Yeah, Frank(aka DTMPASSION). Im talking to you. Such a pleasent and nice guy you were, until I told you about the cracks.

Don't get wrong though guys, I know alot of members in this forum who had good experience with him. Well, you guys are lucky bastards who received the item in good condition. Im just the unlucky one.

What pisses me off though, check out the thread I posted above.
As you can see in my thread, Packaging was clearly horrible. He did claim he had insurance on it, but with that kind of packaging, I know the shipping carrier won't even cover 1% of it. DTMPassion told me to contact USPS in US for insurance claim, but USPS told me that the sender/german shipping carrier has to handle it. And at this point, when DTMPassion won't cooperate at all and ignoring all my messages, I can't do anything about it.

Really, life sucks sometimes.
-Paypal denied my claim.
-USPS says the seller have to claim/report all the insurance crap.
-Seller(dtmpassion) won't respond.
-What can I do?

I even told him I don't want full refund anymore, just help me pay to fix for the damage. That was 2.4.2006. I have all the PMs for proof. He still haven't responded, so I take that as "No Lux, you deal with your sh1t.".

WELL! Thanks alot frank!!
First buying experience in E90POST was not so pleasent. I can appreciate frank for that.

Since it seems like im the only one and the first customer who is seriously disappointed and quite angry, I'll try to keep it cool and smile away this time.. but if any other member in this forum come up with similar ripped-off story, frank you shouldn't be selling any sh1t here.

-Sean
When you used Payapl for payment did you use credit card or bank account? If you used credit card just ship the item back and dispute the charge with your credit card company. Yes Paypal will probably close your account but at least you got your money back. You will probably loose out on the shipping cost back.

When I use paypal I always use credit card for added protection.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2006, 02:19 AM   #50
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
^ yeah several members told me to use credit card.

unfortunately, I used bank account for this payment. I've been using paypal
since about 5 years when I started ebay shopping. Never had such bad problem as this one. I guess I finally got screwed.

karma is a b1tch, and frank will get it back.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2006, 02:23 AM   #51
ItalyBMW325
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdorn
Even if you used a debit card, if it has a Visa or Mastercard logo on it you usually have fraud protection. Those companies really want to encourage online shopping so they offer a lot of protection. I would definitely contact the 800 number on the back of the card and find out what protection they offer.

I recently used my debit card from Bank of America to purchase something online. The seller wouldn't respond and after about three weeks with no item, I disputed the charge. B of A removed the charge from my account the same day.
Actually with a debit card with the Mastercard/Visa logo does not offer you the same protection. The only thing you can do then is do a affadavit saying it was an unauthorized transaction. Sorry to hear of your problems.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2006, 04:00 AM   #52
kidd0223
Private
Rep

aapriadi, not yet. I will be picking it up tomorrow, hopefully without further problems.

Again, anyone know about "AMOUNT DUE" on USPS delivery notice memo. It says $ 16.48 as due amount, but I have no idea what it is. Is it something like I have to pay in order to pick up my item?
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2006, 06:33 AM   #53
EVO_S4
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW  [8.24]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidd0223
aapriadi, not yet. I will be picking it up tomorrow, hopefully without further problems.

Again, anyone know about "AMOUNT DUE" on USPS delivery notice memo. It says $ 16.48 as due amount, but I have no idea what it is. Is it something like I have to pay in order to pick up my item?
its some duty taxes
      02-22-2006, 09:58 AM   #54
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

HRC,

I never wanted to argue with you in the first place, but I was just upset when you said "Stop bitching" maybe I'm still too immature to wait on products I ordered, I was just upset the whole time dealing with motherFrank. I do apologize if I ever offended you but seriously I hate arguing especially with forum members (We are like on-line family, you know what I mean?) if I have to argue with somebody it's got to be the DTMPassion. I hope you accept my apology and let's spread words about DTMPassion so others won't have any further problems.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did use paypal and my primary fund option was my checking account, B of A does have protection plan for checking/savings but only up to 60 days...and it has been well past 60 days since Franker took my money.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2006, 10:14 AM   #55
HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
I'm glad you got your part, I hope it's in good shape. I understand your pain and I hope you feel alot better!!

Danny

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz
HRC,

I never wanted to argue with you in the first place, but I was just upset when you said "Stop bitching" maybe I'm still too immature to wait on products I ordered, I was just upset the whole time dealing with motherFrank. I do apologize if I ever offended you but seriously I hate arguing especially with forum members (We are like on-line family, you know what I mean?) if I have to argue with somebody it's got to be the DTMPassion. I hope you accept my apology and let's spread words about DTMPassion so others won't have any further problems.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did use paypal and my primary fund option was my checking account, B of A does have protection plan for checking/savings but only up to 60 days...and it has been well past 60 days since Franker took my money.
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2006, 10:14 AM   #56
sdorn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Jet Black 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalyBMW325
Actually with a debit card with the Mastercard/Visa logo does not offer you the same protection. The only thing you can do then is do a affadavit saying it was an unauthorized transaction. Sorry to hear of your problems.
It is not the same legal protection, but most major banks offer the same protection regardless of whether it is a credit card or debit card. I use my Bank of America Visa Checkcard to buy stuff online all the time. I have had to dispute charges a couple times, and it worked exactly the same as with a regular credit card. They immediately removed the charge from my account, based solely on a phone call from me disputing the charge.
2006 Jet Black 325i (SOLD)
2001 Bullitt Mustang (450rwhp - SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2006, 01:30 PM   #57
ashecnc
In the delivery business :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i Jet Black/Black

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidd0223
Easy, guys...
I'm the one who have E90, and CREAMINZ is my brother who ordered the item for me for Christmas gift. Yes...Christmas... You can imagine how frustrated my brother has been. Before he placed an order, he even double checked it to make sure it had to be delivered before Christmas, even paying EXTRA fees.

Well, anyway it seems the item finally got here, so I'm just crossing my finger to get the item with intact condition tomorrow.

By the way, I got a 'sorry we missed you' memo from USPS, and I noticed it says $ 16. 48 amount due. What the heck is that? anyone knows what kind of fee is it? Guess it never go easy...

P.S. to LUX, 빨리 일이 잘 처리되길 바랍니다. 저도 내일 아이템 받아보고서 다시 업데이트 할게요...나쁜노무 프랭크시끼!!!

to Danny, chill out man ...there's no offence at all to what my brother's saying to you...He's just too upset to what simple online purchase have gone through in the wrong direction. Sorry if it bothers you.
Did you ever tell us what happened? Were they right? the amount due, etc?

Born 10/05 '06 325i Jet Black, Black, Sport Package, Xenon's, Heated Seats & Power, Sat. Prep, Rear Spoiler, Chrome Tips, Blacklines, Chrome Grills, 19" M5 wheels NO MORE run flats, drives like a dream now
Appreciate 0