BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

03-19-2022, 03:37 AM   #1
H45n3p
Rep
Drives: Yaris GR, Audi S3, BMW 125i TC

FS: '08 E93 M3 6-spd, 32k miles! Silverstone/Fox Red

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 38,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
[/B]2008 E93 M3 Convertible
Silverstone Metallic Grey on Fox Red Leather
WBSWL93528P330229
~32,000 miles

Car is in Miami Beach, 33141

Bought the car off a local seller in November on Cars & Bids. Car was mostly one owner, then was PO’s for about a month. I’m selling because my green card is taking a lot longer than expected and won’t be able to be in the US many months out of the year, so I’d rather not have it sitting in my garage. I’ve only used it in November and January, and will be going back to the US late March (I live in Argentina).

Full service/maintenance records available, CarFax shows one minor rear accident, rear bumper and trunk lid were replaced and very well painted as you can’t really tell. Can’t find any damage or signs of bad repairs: Trunk lid soft close works perfectly, as well as all lights, retractable roof, etc.

Car had a misfiring cylinder so PO covered a failing coilpack. I bought 7 more that need to be installed, plus I’ll be doing an oil change and sending a sample to Blackstone to check on Rod Bearings (car is on original bearings)

Since I got the car I purchased a brand new steering wheel, shift knob, //M floor mats, a BoVee BT audio interface (through usb/aux but shows artist info in iDrive).

Still need to install IND painted reflectors, covered/painted keyhole, and Macht Schnell filter.

Interior leather blemish on driver’s side door leather was repaired by FibreNew, and driver and passenger outer rear bolsters were cleaned as well.

Will be in the US from March 23rd to April 5th to show/ship the car.

Local buyers preferred but willing to work with you to get it shipped.

I can upload any pics on request after March 23rd, or check out the previous auction on cars & bids

Attached Images

Last edited by H45n3p; 03-20-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: Adding Price and Location
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2022, 10:01 AM   #2
H45n3p
Rep

Bump!
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2022, 05:14 PM   #3
H45n3p
Rep

Price drop bump!

At least hate on it!
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2022, 10:11 AM   #4
Gatordebaitor
Registered
Rep
Drives: Lexus GS350

Still Available?

Please reach out if you still have this car for sale. Thanks.
Appreciate 0