BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

Mporium BMW

01-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #23
JC919
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: CSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmist222777 View Post
I was wondering how long till a troll showed up...

btw, you didnt have to waste your time reading this. thats why its posted in the California section, not Texas
Well there are some many damn Californians moving to my beloved Texas that I might as well call it like I see it.
2002 M5, SSII/Blk and bone stock. In storage back home in TX
2008 M3, AW/Blk 6MT, lots of track stuff SOLD
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #24
blackmist222777
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC919 View Post
Well there are some many damn Californians moving to my beloved Texas that I might as well call it like I see it.
Ha! cause California is soooo FREAKIN expensive to live here... Either way, dont judge me by my post. After all, i did start by explaining that these threads are not my normal MO. Just hate when someone acts so negative and immature to a total stranger. I am laughing about it now... so figured id share.

2023 G80 M3
2020 F87 M2C
2011 E82 BMW 1M Series Coupe
Check me out at Point.Shift.Drive (YouTube)
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #25
LimiTed
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC919 View Post
your comments match the title of this thread perfectly
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 04:34 PM   #26
JC919
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: CSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimiTed View Post
your comments match the title of this thread perfectly
I prefer 'dickhead' sir.
2002 M5, SSII/Blk and bone stock. In storage back home in TX
2008 M3, AW/Blk 6MT, lots of track stuff SOLD
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #27
wontonbomb
Captain
Rep
Drives: TBD

I drive around town, windows down, with a "you owe me $20" face. It's the only way to cruise properly in an M3.

In the Yay Area, you're better off looking like a jerk. Plus, it gets all the fly honeys...
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #28
Powerbeast
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 RarriRot

What a bozo
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 06:41 PM   #29
MRG Race Co
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iczer34 View Post
I drive around town, windows down, with a "you owe me $20" face. It's the only way to cruise properly in an M3.

In the Yay Area, you're better off looking like a jerk. Plus, it gets all the fly honeys...
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 06:59 PM   #30
WingZeroX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 / F30

next time remember your bro in law's plates

schmidt from new girl: YOUTHS!!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 08:40 PM   #31
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucewonder View Post
thats what happend when last gen M3s get too affordable. Same is happening for the e92m's soon
aah, the dreaded riff raff invasion. i'm building my bomb shelter as i type this
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #32
MRSSIIM3
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 SO

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
karma dictates he will flip his car off that bridge and into the water one of these days...

+1
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 09:02 PM   #33
Vic311
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

riff raff
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #34
pjdizzle94
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 and others

smh at drivers like these. im a teen but im not an A-hole like that hahaha. last guy i saw on the freeway with a m coupe i saluted him and he saluted back hahaha.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 11:23 PM   #35
Bimmr7
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Comp/G80 M3 Comp on Ord

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
2011 BMW 328  [0.00]
2010 BMW 335 M Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Hi Guys,

normally i dont write threads like this... and normally i wouldnt even bother but yesterday i had an "interesting" experience with a M3 owner that i figured i would share.

Yesterday evening, around 4:45 pm I was crossing the San Mateo bridge towards the Peninsula. I was driving in my daily commuter car, a '03 VW GTI with about 220k miles on the clock (shes a great lil car).

Up ahead i see a black E46 M3 with tinted windows and looked lowered with wheels. My brotherinlaw has the same color/car and he works in Hayward. I was suspicious because I thought it might be him. So i pushed my lil VW all the way to about 85MPH (everyone was doing about 75mph) to catch up to my "bro in law."

As i began to catch up, i pulled into the #2 lane (the e46 was in the #1 lane). I pulled up next to the car and peered in, expecting to see my bro. Instead I see some bald headed teen with a sh*t grin staring back at me.

So... I gave him the 'head nod' of approval since he owns a nice car. even though in my mind i was thinking he is kinda ghetto. instead of getting a thumbs up or any sort of 'thank you' acknowledgment he starts gesturing to race me.

yes... race me. In my old, high mileage, little GTi. At first i was like ugh... teens! but then i started to get annoyed cause he started getting aggressive... swerving in his lane next to me to show how dominate he is.

THAT PISSED ME OFF! and i pushed my little car a bit harder than shes used to just to get away and moved over a lane. On cue, the E46 zipped off at 100+

eventually I ended up catching up since he slowed... my thoughts were, "please just go away..." as i pulled next to him (me in the #2 lane and him in the #1) he was giving me a look... the type of look that makes him feel like hes better than me. you know the look i am talking about...

Even still... i decided to be civil and potentially make a friend. so i gestured to have him roll down his window. so he does as do I. I yelled in to his car, "nice car!" (while giving him a thumbs up)....

Much to my surprise, he starts to give me the "F-U face" while giving me the jerking off motion.

REALLY???????? WTF?

Then he takes off.

OK, so moral of the story, guys like this give us ALL bad names. PLEASE dont be that guy.

Here are pics of his car incase any locals run into this guy out and about... My advice: if you end up pulling next to him, just flash a gang sign. He relates to that.

p/s doubt he would have acted that way if i was in my E92 at the time... makes you think

This story doesn't add up. There's no way I would confuse my brother-in laws car with someone else's. Not trying to view from a negative perspective bu if this "kid was driving so erratically how was OP able to have this extended interaction with him.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 01:46 AM   #36
blackmist222777
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmr7 View Post
This story doesn't add up. There's no way I would confuse my brother-in laws car with someone else's. Not trying to view from a negative perspective bu if this "kid was driving so erratically how was OP able to have this extended interaction with him.
Not sure what your confused about... I assure you it happened. The length of the San Mateo bridge is where it happened.

2023 G80 M3
2020 F87 M2C
2011 E82 BMW 1M Series Coupe
Check me out at Point.Shift.Drive (YouTube)
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 02:33 AM   #37
Route 16
I got lei'd
Philippines
Rep
Drives: '10 E90 M3

Be happy, be merry with this weeks Di*k of the Week, if I was too retarded I'd be doing this for payback.

I got ill treatment too from a E92 M3 at Union City century theater and a Mustang at Great Mall both kids, shame shame.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 12:57 PM   #38
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 coupe

that's the only win he has had so far. otherwise he's 0-1456332 and you weren't even racing
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #39
ussoldierforhire
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
Be happy, be merry with this weeks Di*k of the Week, if I was too retarded I'd be doing this for payback.

I got ill treatment too from a E92 M3 at Union City century theater and a Mustang at Great Mall both kids, shame shame.
Had to repost this on FB. Too funny!
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 01:32 PM   #40
flanast
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmist222777
Hi Guys,

normally i dont write threads like this... and normally i wouldnt even bother but yesterday i had an "interesting" experience with a M3 owner that i figured i would share.

Yesterday evening, around 4:45 pm I was crossing the San Mateo bridge towards the Peninsula. I was driving in my daily commuter car, a '03 VW GTI with about 220k miles on the clock (shes a great lil car).

Up ahead i see a black E46 M3 with tinted windows and looked lowered with wheels. My brotherinlaw has the same color/car and he works in Hayward. I was suspicious because I thought it might be him. So i pushed my lil VW all the way to about 85MPH (everyone was doing about 75mph) to catch up to my "bro in law."

As i began to catch up, i pulled into the #2 lane (the e46 was in the #1 lane). I pulled up next to the car and peered in, expecting to see my bro. Instead I see some bald headed teen with a sh*t grin staring back at me.

So... I gave him the 'head nod' of approval since he owns a nice car. even though in my mind i was thinking he is kinda ghetto. instead of getting a thumbs up or any sort of 'thank you' acknowledgment he starts gesturing to race me.

yes... race me. In my old, high mileage, little GTi. At first i was like ugh... teens! but then i started to get annoyed cause he started getting aggressive... swerving in his lane next to me to show how dominate he is.

THAT PISSED ME OFF! and i pushed my little car a bit harder than shes used to just to get away and moved over a lane. On cue, the E46 zipped off at 100+

eventually I ended up catching up since he slowed... my thoughts were, "please just go away..." as i pulled next to him (me in the #2 lane and him in the #1) he was giving me a look... the type of look that makes him feel like hes better than me. you know the look i am talking about...

Even still... i decided to be civil and potentially make a friend. so i gestured to have him roll down his window. so he does as do I. I yelled in to his car, "nice car!" (while giving him a thumbs up)....

Much to my surprise, he starts to give me the "F-U face" while giving me the jerking off motion.

REALLY???????? WTF?

Then he takes off.

OK, so moral of the story, guys like this give us ALL bad names. PLEASE dont be that guy.

Here are pics of his car incase any locals run into this guy out and about... My advice: if you end up pulling next to him, just flash a gang sign. He relates to that.

p/s doubt he would have acted that way if i was in my E92 at the time... makes you think

You never know what might happen when you sneak up on a predator lol
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #41
jerseygirl
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 m3

Quote:
Hi Guys,

REALLY???????? WTF?

Then he takes off.

funny story
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #42
Bimmr7
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Comp/G80 M3 Comp on Ord

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
2011 BMW 328  [0.00]
2010 BMW 335 M Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Not sure what your confused about... I assure you it happened. The length of the San Mateo bridge is where it happened.

Gotcha
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #43
Vic311
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmr7 View Post
This story doesn't add up. There's no way I would confuse my brother-in laws car with someone else's. Not trying to view from a negative perspective but if this "kid was driving so erratically how was OP able to have this extended interaction with him.
Exactly..or how was he able to keep up to photograph him...Qu'est-ce que c'est..douche?
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #44
M3PO
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 IB E92

LOL, this sort of reminds me of one time when I pulled up next to a kid in a modded, decent E30. I was in my M3, not my modded, decent E30. As soon as we made eye contact, I said "nice car", gave him a thumbs up (I was being genuine) and all I got back was a dumbfounded look lol! My light turned green pretty quick so he didn't really get a chance to respond but I thought his reaction was priceless!