BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

08-13-2020, 02:20 PM   #1
duolab15
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 Z3 M coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
For sale is a set of four BBS RS II 714's faces, waffles and Hex nuts. These have been disassembled already from the barrels. Original wheel these came off of was an 18 x 8.5 et 38, 5 x 120, 72.5 hub bore

I recently purchased these from another member and was in the process of getting them refinished when I found another set and decided to go with a 17" instead of these 18's" for my rebuild.

Faces, caps and waffles currently finished in chrome. They will need to be restored as there is some chrome flaking off. No cracks on the faces and they are good candidates for a rebuild. These are original and have not been re-drilled. I can provide the BBS caps as well but they are rough and will need to be replaced anyways

Prices do not include shipping. Please contact me for a shipping quote but i'm guessing it will be around $70-$100 depending on your location from me. I'm located in Michigan (48009)
$1150 for faces, caps, waffles + PayPal fees if applicable.

I have the barrels so if you need the barrels price will be $1300. One barrel has 3 cracks on the inner lip and one has a small dent that will need to straighten. Other 2 barrels are good and ready to be refinished.

Obviously if you choose just option without the barrels shipping will be much cheaper!

Payment through Paypal

Attached Images