BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

Mporium BMW

03-08-2009, 08:38 PM   #23
b man
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: m3 convertable

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsmoothwildM3 View Post
your price is fair OP, basically brand new wheels at 50% discount....I have seem people here selling 18s for 1900+ only when they are as good as new....so dont give in to lowballers and these ridiculous posters....
thanks.... upon joining this forum i thought it would be fun... i never could imangine its a bunch of whining washwomen..... lol.... like i still cant beleve the above posts and how angry those guys are...
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2009, 09:58 PM   #24
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F82

It seems as many on here that have much higher post counts don't seem to have common sense, courtesy, nor respect. It's a free market place and OP is at liberty to ask whatever he feels his item is worth. If people are just statng the "obivous", then there's no need to post and bash this new member. I'm sure some will justify their bs posts as "helping out" fellow members, but you really aren't.

Good luck with the sale!
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2009, 07:35 AM   #25
launchcontrol
Banned
Rep
Drives: AlpinewhiteM3DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by b man View Post
ts a bunch of whining washwomen..... ...
once again, there is no need to state the obvious...
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #26
06E90Rostik
2006 join date crew
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i, 2011 335i

Garage List
2011 335i  [10.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Why do people always say stuff like "this much off MSRP"

I am yet to see a person to go to a dealer and buy a set of OEM rims at MSRP

Wheels may cost that much, but it doesn't mean they go for that much
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #27
MDCTFTW
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAZNG View Post
It seems as many on here that have much higher post counts don't seem to have common sense, courtesy, nor respect. It's a free market place and OP is at liberty to ask whatever he feels his item is worth. If people are just statng the "obivous", then there's no need to post and bash this new member. I'm sure some will justify their bs posts as "helping out" fellow members, but you really aren't.

Good luck with the sale!
It's also a community where members warn others about a rip off.

MDCT ... so you can drive and eat a hamburger at the same time.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2009, 04:20 PM   #28
b man
Enlisted Member
Rep

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDCTFTW View Post
You guys are funny... i thought BMW's owners were a mature, affluent sort... I feel like im in a honda forum tring to sell some integra vtec wheels.... Why cant we keep the chatter to minimum...

I dont think its a rip off... the other sets have 1000-5000miles on them.. not 45 miles... You guys are super harsh... Freaking rude and annoying.... And crying about a price of something you are not even buying??
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2009, 04:47 PM   #29
signes
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 RS

Quote:
You guys are funny... i thought BMW's owners were a mature, affluent sort... I feel like im in a honda forum tring to sell some integra vtec wheels.... Why cant we keep the chatter to minimum...

I dont think its a rip off... the other sets have 1000-5000miles on them.. not 45 miles... You guys are super harsh... Freaking rude and annoying.... And crying about a price of something you are not even buying??
By your logic, you would sell your car part by part - you would make a fortune. The fact of the matter is that isn't the way it works, and what others and I have said is that your asking price is/was way above market - you're obviously not trying to rip anybody off, it just provoked comments given the difference.

I've found this board very helpful, there are plenty of trolls (I'm sure you think I am one of them and just trying to build my post count) as with any board, but I've learned a lot and try to do the same for others. There is a lot of open discussion, like my suggestion that you are above market. Maybe it should have been PM'd to you, my bad if that pissed you off. I posted the other links to support what I said, not to shit on your auction.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #30
b man
Enlisted Member
Rep

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post
By your logic, you would sell your car part by part - you would make a fortune. The fact of the matter is that isn't the way it works, and what others and I have said is that your asking price is/was way above market - you're obviously not trying to rip anybody off, it just provoked comments given the difference.

I've found this board very helpful, there are plenty of trolls (I'm sure you think I am one of them and just trying to build my post count) as with any board, but I've learned a lot and try to do the same for others. There is a lot of open discussion, like my suggestion that you are above market. Maybe it should have been PM'd to you, my bad if that pissed you off. I posted the other links to support what I said, not to shit on your auction.
thank you for that..... I do realize that i might be a hair high... but again i figure that they only have double digit mileage on them, so that has to count for something... I also am not in the position where i have to sell them... My new wheels were bought and paid for 3 weeks ago.... So again thanks for saying that and maybe at the end of all of this, we will find a buyer... lol
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2009, 06:53 PM   #31
launchcontrol
Banned
Rep
Drives: AlpinewhiteM3DCT

Quote:

Do not even go there....rude and annoying are sweet words for these guys who say "I did not want to shit on your auction" when all they do is shit ON it all over the place....may be their toilet is clogged (i seriously think!!)

anyway, no matter which forum you go to you will find lowballers and bottom feeders....and people who just want to express their sense of BS "community" emotions....btw, when they come to sell they get shit on and that is when they realize what they had done before..ohh well!

If you go to the other parts of this forum you will see about 10,000 threads where people are debating how to get M3s for about $500 under invoice or if a car is a good deal or not (totally retarded threads)...no one has the aptitude to decide what a good deal is.....I mean, I have been reading the threads in forums for a long time and every time I see these guys haggling over $200 when the car is priced at 70K its but obvious that they want to hassle and haggle over wheels no matter how much they cost...

doesnt surprize me at all....so yes, the real BMW owers are the affluent types, rest are all just trolls, having a 1999 civic stading in their driveway while they dream about Bimmers and waste time posting on a BMW forum...
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #32
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapezzul View Post
I am in the NY metro area and looking for a set as well but not for more than $1800 with me picking them up. I don't "need" them but would like a set of rims for next winter and swap the tires for when I burn through the current set....

If you decide to lower the price please PM, if not best of luck with the sale
+1
      03-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #33
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDCTFTW View Post
Check out Webster's definition of rip-off.
Appreciate 0