BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

Mporium BMW
Closed Thread

03-18-2009, 03:14 AM   #23
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
To get someone as excruciatingly stupid as yourself into Harvard your father would have to be able afford to build them an International Airport, not buy a GT3RS.

Are you kidding me with this fucking GT3RS? You think that is big money? Harvard does not deal with such peasants.
peasants hahahahhahahha, bro you are so confused.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:15 AM   #24
Sticky4
Banned
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
peasants hahahahhahahha, bro you are so confused.
You are poor.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:15 AM   #25
Sticky4
Banned
Rep

Quote:
what bullshit???

i am so confused, like i dont get it.. i never did anything wrong but tried selling my fucking parts.
Boo fucking hoo
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:16 AM   #26
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

dude seriously lets meet up, and if you want to meet up in Tijuana, just like how you bustoed out with your locatin 32.514947, -117.038247, we can do that..

lets seriously meet up and let me here you call me a peasant you fucking ******
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:16 AM   #27
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
You are poor.
bro what does it matter lolololololol ahahahah you are a work of art..
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:16 AM   #28
Sticky4
Banned
Rep

Quote:
dude seriously lets meet up, and if you want to meet up in Tijuana, just like how you bustoed out with your locatin 32.514947, -117.038247, we can do that..

lets seriously meet up and let me here you call me a peasant you fucking ******
Peasant was me being nice. Its getting to you, your real issue is coming out.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:17 AM   #29
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

and how do you know anything about harvard. My father, my grandfather, all graduated from there. It is an institution that keeps generations very tight.

want to meet up with me now pusssy??
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:19 AM   #30
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
Peasant was me being nice. Its getting to you, your real issue is coming out.
no man its not, its just fucked up that you are talking shit about me on a public forum where everyone knows my cars so they can spot me, but you.. no one will know who the fuck you are, when you drive by. and because of you many people might have a misleading opinion
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:20 AM   #31
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

its funny that you say all these things about me.. i have never even met you.. i barely know anything about you.. and someone who knows you pmed me telling me that you went to occ then pepperdine, and are still in college... i think you are lying my friend
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:21 AM   #32
Sticky4
Banned
Rep

Quote:
no man its not, its just fucked up that you are talking shit about me on a public forum where everyone knows my cars so they can spot me, but you.. no one will know who the fuck you are, when you drive by. and because of you many people might have a misleading opinion
No one has the wrong opinion of you, they have the correct one, and that is YOUR doing, not mine.

Shut the fuck up, quit with your bro bro bro dick suck LOL posts and act like an adult instead of a spoiled punk bitch.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:21 AM   #33
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

you have no idea what kind of a mess you got yourself into. i hope you show up to all these really awesome events, like i said my car will have a sticker on it looking for you
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:22 AM   #34
Sticky4
Banned
Rep

Quote:
its funny that you say all these things about me.. i have never even met you.. i barely know anything about you.. and someone who knows you pmed me telling me that you went to occ then pepperdine, and are still in college... i think you are lying my friend
See, I'm capable of a higher level of education than you, that is why mine does not stop with 2 degrees.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:23 AM   #35
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
No one has the wrong opinion of you, they have the correct one, and that is YOUR doing, not mine.

Shut the fuck up, quit with your bro bro bro dick suck LOL posts and act like an adult instead of a spoiled punk bitch.
ummm i dont sit down and type articulately to impress anyone, and when i am on a public forum, i talk the way i would in real life.

and whats the right opinion, that you keep mentioning??
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:24 AM   #36
Sticky4
Banned
Rep

Quote:
you have no idea what kind of a mess you got yourself into. i hope you show up to all these really awesome events, like i said my car will have a sticker on it looking for you
I'll be sure to live my life in fear of the insecure child who will need to show up with 25 people to have the balls to stand up to me alone.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:25 AM   #37
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
See, I'm capable of a higher level of education than you, that is why mine does not stop with 2 degrees.
one thing that i can tell you....

regardless of car or what not or whatever the fuck you want to bash on me about..

i can tell you that i am more of a man than you will ever be. you couldnt look me in the eyes for more than 2 seconds lolol
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:25 AM   #38
Sticky4
Banned
Rep

Quote:
ummm i dont sit down and type articulately to impress anyone, and when i am on a public forum, i talk the way i would in real life.

and whats the right opinion, that you keep mentioning??
You know, at Harvard, they ask more difficult questions.

They also will expect you to answer without telling the professor that you will jizz in his mothers mouth.
Appreciate 1
      03-18-2009, 03:27 AM   #39
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
I'll be sure to live my life in fear of the insecure child who will need to show up with 25 people to have the balls to stand up to me alone.
i will not bring a single soul with me and that is on my mothers life. i will come meet up with you right now, by myself, and document it all with a video camera. your a weak man, i would never need to bring 25 people, and why do you sound so threatened, i just wanna talk . i just want you to say this to my face.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:27 AM   #40
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
You know, at Harvard, they ask more difficult questions.

They also will expect you to answer without telling the professor that you will jizz in his mothers mouth.
hahah thats funny i give it to you lol
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:28 AM   #41
Sticky4
Banned
Rep

Quote:
one thing that i can tell you....

regardless of car or what not or whatever the fuck you want to bash on me about..

i can tell you that i am more of a man than you will ever be. you couldnt look me in the eyes for more than 2 seconds lolol
Don't use the word man, a real man would not accept a GT3 from his father, he would work to provide one for him to show appreciation for the life he was given.

You have no fucking idea of what it is to be a man, by using the term you demean it.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:29 AM   #42
Sticky4
Banned
Rep

Quote:
i will not bring a single soul with me and that is on my mothers life. i will come meet up with you right now, by myself, and document it all with a video camera. your a weak man, i would never need to bring 25 people, and why do you sound so threatened, i just wanna talk . i just want you to say this to my face.
Ask any person on this forum whom I have met, if I am the kind of person you want to try that high school bullshit with.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:30 AM   #43
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep

Quote:
Don't use the word man, a real man would not accept a GT3 from his father, he would work to provide one for him to show appreciation for the life he was given.

You have no fucking idea of what it is to be a man, by using the term you demean it.
you dont know the situation between me and my father. and if you did, you would realize that i did not just get an RS just because i wanted one. there is a deep story behind
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 03:30 AM   #44
Sticky4
Banned
Rep

Quote:
you dont know the situation between me and my father. and if you did, you would realize that i did not just get an RS just because i wanted one. there is a deep story behind
As deep as your intellect and personality I presume.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread