BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-03-2020, 03:08 PM   #1
AlpineM3_ATL
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 M3 Competition

2011 e90 M3 For Sale - ~82k miles - $29,000

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 28,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am selling my 2011 BMW M3 with just over 82k miles. Exterior color is space grey with black leather interior. It has the 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission. Has the cold weather package with heated seats. Has the competition wheels, Electric Damper Control (EDC) and Dynamic Stability Control (DSC). I also have an extended warranty on the car that is transferrable to the new owner, and it is good until 125k miles or October of 2024, whichever comes first. If you do not want the warranty for whatever reason I may be able to negotiate some on the price, however these cars are difficult to find and I am pretty firm on the price as I am in no rush to sell and it is worth the asking price. The mileage should not go up much as I have a second vehicle that I am trying to drive as much as possible right now, but mileage could creep up a little bit. Car is in great shape, and has low miles for being a 2011, love the car but I just need something bigger. I do still owe some on the car so will have to pay it off, but have talked to my lender and it should not be a very difficult process with a patient buyer. Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll be glad to answer them. It has been detailed and is ready to go, if you are local and want to meet up to see it then please let me know.

Attached Images

Last edited by AlpineM3_ATL; 08-03-2020 at 06:50 PM..
Appreciate 0