BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!
Closed Thread

03-24-2009, 11:08 AM   #111
TwistaStick
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW BMW E92 M3 DCT

I'm sure other members would like to hear reviews from members who are not part of the "cheerleading squad" . When I heard this I was laughing my ass off. Sounded quite true. I'm just pointing out the obvious here, not hating. SlammedM3, JEMarsal, and Camaross305 all have had 360 Forged photoshots. JEMarsal and Camaross305 are friends, and Miguel seem to be either a friend to them or has a close business relationship with them. These members support each other and 360 Forged. You can find a few posts of JEMarsal supporting Camaross305's plug-&-play light kit. Just be aware that some people are biased.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #112
mrtm2008
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistaStick View Post
I'm sure other members would like to hear reviews from members who are not part of the "cheerleading squad" . When I heard this I was laughing my ass off. Sounded quite true. I'm just pointing out the obvious here, not hating. SlammedM3, JEMarsal, and Camaross305 all have had 360 Forged photoshots. JEMarsal and Camaross305 are friends, and Miguel seem to be either a friend to them or has a close business relationship with them. These members support each other and 360 Forged. You can find a few posts of JEMarsal supporting Camaross305's plug-&-play light kit. Just be aware that some people are biased.
This is true...I'm not a cheerleader, but also had a photo shoot done of my E90 M3. I too absolutely love my 8 Mesh and their quality! I ordered mine November 14, 2008 and received mine around Feb 14, 2009. I did have a bit of communication issues with them but that was because of their Tokyo trip.

I, probably like other happy owners have been very busy with my life & family life to be on the posting board much lately. I don't know too much about what other posts have stated about the company having issues & such, but know that I would purchase from them again. I have gotten to know Miguel a bit from talking & meeting him, as well as some of the crew at 360 Forged but have no other ties or agenda with them. All I know is I had to wait like others but got great quality wheels!

Oh by the way, those HRE lover/360 Bashers...Just so you are aware...the reason HRE can get wheels to customers so fast is because their facility is like 3-4 times bigger than 360 Forged! I have literally been to both company buildings. Also, don't get so upidy about 360 Forged quality vs HREs because I'm sure you are unaware that HRE gets thier hoops from China & NOT made in the USA! They are mass produced by a company that provides the hoops for HRE, not to mention MANY other wheel manufacturers...the owner of Lexani/Asanti bought this company (the hoop manufacturing company). Also, so you know...I'm not bashing HRE either...I have 19" HRE 540S on my E46 M3 show car and they cost more than the 20" 360 Forged 8 Mesh...I love both wheels!
08 E90 M3, JrzB/BB, 360 Forged 8 Mesh, H&R Springs, RPI Scoops, Eisenmann Sport Exh, VRS Lip, CF Decklid, CF Diffuser, OSS LED AE, Rear Headrest V1, '09 iDrive Controller, Euro Rear Fog, OEM BlackLine TL, MRTM Design E90 Pedals & Door Lock Studs
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 08:45 PM   #113
ba22
Hello
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 (gone), E90 330i (gone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtm2008
Also, don't get so upidy about 360 Forged quality vs HREs because I'm sure you are unaware that HRE gets thier hoops from China & NOT made in the USA! They are mass produced by a company that provides the hoops for HRE, not to mention MANY other wheel manufacturers...the owner of Lexani/Asanti bought this company (the hoop manufacturing company).
WRONG. Get your facts straight.

Second, HRE has nothing to do with the mistakes 360 Forged made and should not be mixed into this thread. This is a great strategy and tactic for the 360 Forged cheerleaders: Since other manufactures (including HRE) look GOOD because they did everything 100% the correct way (customer service, delivered on schedule, no rusty bolts/center caps/etc), you intentionally bring them down to the level 360 Forged is at by making false statements to minimize the amount negative publicity 360 Forged is receiving. You are just as bad as they are now.

FACT: The damage has already been done. You only make them look worse continuing to defend them and their poor business practice. It would be in their interest and most benefiting if each of the unhappy customers waiting on wheels came back to state that 360 Forged did come through after all. That's the ONLY way they could possibly pull out of this.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 09:01 PM   #114
consolidated
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
They were supposed to ship last week, then ship on Monday, then today. They say they are waiting on tires...actually first I was told the tires are in stock, then I was told the tires would be there Tuesday (today). I told them I MUST have everything shipped to me by Monday (yesterday) so I can get them before the weekend and they said they have another set of Invo's coming in Monday that they can put on my wheels. But those tires were never delivered was what I was told. I don't see how it could possibly take so long to get a set of tires given that discounttiredirect (who sells the Invo the cheapest from what I have seen) can have them out to anywhere in the country within 2-3 days with free shipping. I hope 360 figures their stuff out as they have some very nice wheels...but if my stuff does not ship today then I want a full refund as 13+ weeks is ridiculous, especially when your customer agreement form says 30-45 days and your finish date on the invoice was Feb 23...
Sounds like your just being lied to, but that's just me. Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 11:47 AM   #115
mig28
Major
Rep
Drives: She's black, wild, 'n hawt!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtm2008 View Post
This is true...I'm not a cheerleader, but also had a photo shoot done of my E90 M3. I too absolutely love my 8 Mesh and their quality! I ordered mine November 14, 2008 and received mine around Feb 14, 2009. I did have a bit of communication issues with them but that was because of their Tokyo trip.

I, probably like other happy owners have been very busy with my life & family life to be on the posting board much lately. I don't know too much about what other posts have stated about the company having issues & such, but know that I would purchase from them again. I have gotten to know Miguel a bit from talking & meeting him, as well as some of the crew at 360 Forged but have no other ties or agenda with them. All I know is I had to wait like others but got great quality wheels!

Oh by the way, those HRE lover/360 Bashers...Just so you are aware...the reason HRE can get wheels to customers so fast is because their facility is like 3-4 times bigger than 360 Forged! I have literally been to both company buildings. Also, don't get so upidy about 360 Forged quality vs HREs because I'm sure you are unaware that HRE gets thier hoops from China & NOT made in the USA! They are mass produced by a company that provides the hoops for HRE, not to mention MANY other wheel manufacturers...the owner of Lexani/Asanti bought this company (the hoop manufacturing company). Also, so you know...I'm not bashing HRE either...I have 19" HRE 540S on my E46 M3 show car and they cost more than the 20" 360 Forged 8 Mesh...I love both wheels!

I love all of them's
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #116
tightie
JOSH SHOKRI.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS, 964, Raptor

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [7.90]
I guess someone deleted my post. Real classy.

Back to my point, I have NEVER in my life heard one good thing from 360. Off the boards, or in the boards, everything is bashing. I know a shop owner who had to wait 9 months to get a set of rims and the second they put the stop payment on the visa, the wheels show up the next week. 360 is a bullshit company. I've heard numerous complaints about them, never ONE positive thing. I rather spend a few extra bucks and get HRE. I have had no problem with them in the past with any of my cars but hey, I wanted to try something else out this time.. Klassen. Guess what? They still make everything inhouse. They're still on back order, they still get you the wheels in the amount of time your quoted.. 4-8 weeks.

My point is when you say a time to your customer, you stand by it. If ur a week or two late, okay we understand. But 6-9 months?

Someone should call the BBB up. I'm sick of hearing so much drama from a rim company, change your company name or something.

Good luck.
      03-25-2009, 12:44 PM   #117
Ryan(e92)
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG M6 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismelllikepoop View Post
so we're supposed to just forget everything that's been said and carry on as if 360 is a reputable company?
hahahahahaha. Ive been saying it for a LOOOOOOONG time. 360 forged is not a good company. They are run by idiots and liars. "We sell 150 sets per month." hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Seriously 360 forged? Seriously? Just stop now.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #118
Ryan(e92)
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG M6 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthirtyfizle View Post
I dont really have to say much, just look here:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243877

Yup, as most of u know, I as well had timing issues with them, cant lie, in which I was a bit annoyed at. But had I been told that the timing was gonna b 3 months from the beginning I would not have cared. I was just upset cause I expected sooner. As most of us know tho its because of expansion issues they had in which all the late ordered were happening. I mean there is probably 1000 sets of their wheels out there and 10 of us had issues, that must say something. Problem is, we never hear about the good stories. Either way, just look at my wheels. They r absolutely spectacular.
With those kind of expectations you will never be disappointed by anything ever.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 01:19 PM   #119
DarrenJ
Private
Rep
Drives: AW E92

I had HRE wheels on my 07 c6. They were decent wheels. I have to say though 360 wheels go alot better with todays styled cars. I ordered my wheels back in late Jan early Feb and im going down to Miami next Friday April 3rd to do the install and photo shoot. Miguel has been perfect to deal with. They are a busy busy company. They are right on time with my wheels!!! I cannot wait to get them on and meet the 360 team in person. Every new and growing company has its ups and downs as they grow. Maybe they should under promise and over deliver more but is it what it is. I have had a great time dealing with them so far and would use them again in the future!

Oh and by they way stop hating on the owners F430. He is doing somthing right to afford it. There is always some dick wadd on here that talks crap. Its what gives us BMW owners a bad name.

Darren
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #120
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightie View Post
I guess someone deleted my post. Real classy.

Back to my point, I have NEVER in my life heard one good thing from 360. Off the boards, or in the boards, everything is bashing. I know a shop owner who had to wait 9 months to get a set of rims and the second they put the stop payment on the visa, the wheels show up the next week. 360 is a bullshit company. I've heard numerous complaints about them, never ONE positive thing. I rather spend a few extra bucks and get HRE. I have had no problem with them in the past with any of my cars but hey, I wanted to try something else out this time.. Klassen. Guess what? They still make everything inhouse. They're still on back order, they still get you the wheels in the amount of time your quoted.. 4-8 weeks.

My point is when you say a time to your customer, you stand by it. If ur a week or two late, okay we understand. But 6-9 months?

Someone should call the BBB up. I'm sick of hearing so much drama from a rim company, change your company name or something.

Good luck.

Your right about a lot of the things you said, I wont argue that. BUT How can you say that you have never heard ONE good thing about them, when there are numerous posts from members from all over the world who are pleased with their wheels and their service, like the post above mine!
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 08:05 PM   #121
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenJ View Post
I had HRE wheels on my 07 c6. They were decent wheels. I have to say though 360 wheels go alot better with todays styled cars. I ordered my wheels back in late Jan early Feb and im going down to Miami next Friday April 3rd to do the install and photo shoot. Miguel has been perfect to deal with. They are a busy busy company. They are right on time with my wheels!!! I cannot wait to get them on and meet the 360 team in person. Every new and growing company has its ups and downs as they grow. Maybe they should under promise and over deliver more but is it what it is. I have had a great time dealing with them so far and would use them again in the future!

Oh and by they way stop hating on the owners F430. He is doing somthing right to afford it. There is always some dick wadd on here that talks crap. Its what gives us BMW owners a bad name.

Darren
If that is indeed true (about you ordering your wheels late Jan/early Feb and getting them April 3rd) then that is truly sad for those of us that ordered MUCH EARLIER than you and still do not have wheels. I ordered Dec 21 and still do not have wheels. Every time I call 360 I get a different story, a different lie. I told them yesterday if the wheels do not ship by Wed(today) or Thurs then I kindly ask for a full refund. I will call them tomorrow afternoon and ask for a full refund as this is ridiculous at the very least. And I better not hear any excuses as to them not being able to give me a refund nor do I want to hear "they are almost done...any day now" or "we are waiting for tires and/or tpms sensors". I have pretty much lost all faith in 360 as a company and I think any customer that spends $5k+ on wheels needs to have faith in the manufacturer of the wheels as well as feel happy about the entire transaction. I am far from happy about this entire ordeal...
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 08:49 PM   #122
BayerischeMotorenWerke
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: slowly and carefully

Quote:

Darren
I think to be called a F430 owner, you must actually have it in your possession. His got repo'd a while back.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 08:56 PM   #123
m34jlp
Wheel Whore
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY F82 M4

i dont even want to get involved with all of this but i am pretty sure he still has the 430...
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 09:04 PM   #124
wannatripp
Private
Rep
Drives: '09 Apline White "Machine"3

lol...

i warned you guys.... i've been posting things since late 2008 aboyut these guys... there a front company who uses all your money to go travel and do shows... there getting busted as we speak... the state comtrollers is after them.. go look at reports about them through the state... they sell the same set of rims to multiple people... they charge your credit card for non proof of production with products.

open your eyes guys for the ones who still have pending orders with them... call your cc company and get your refunds while there r still in bussiness.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #125
wannatripp
Private
Rep
Drives: '09 Apline White "Machine"3

they sold the same set of used rims that they posted for sale on this site about a month ago... and by the way none of them ever received the rims.... answer that
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 10:12 PM   #126
camaross305
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m34jlp View Post
i dont even want to get involved with all of this but i am pretty sure he still has the 430...
Yea ditto... i kNow he still has it. The rumors going around are crazy ......
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 10:17 PM   #127
camaross305
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

double post

Last edited by camaross305; 03-25-2009 at 10:19 PM.. Reason: double post
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 10:23 PM   #128
MMMazing07
More than you can afford pal....ferrari
Rep
Drives: Z4M

Quote:

Darren
hmmmmmmmm. you have a couple posts.....have been inactive since you joined and are the only person in this thread that seems to be happy with 360 forged service (other than the cheerleaders) ill call major BS. mind posting some pics of your car.....and your 360 rims......and your C6 vette. im just curious

seems like everyone has picked out the cheerleaders so now they are making new usernames making up BS. this is so damn pathetic

Last edited by MMMazing07; 03-25-2009 at 10:41 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 12:37 AM   #129
DarrenJ
Private
Rep

Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 12:38 AM   #130
DarrenJ
Private
Rep

Does that make you happy smart ass? My M3 pics will be up when I get my wheels. April 3rd
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 06:59 AM   #131
RRGOO7
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaross305 View Post
Yea ditto... i kNow he still has it. The rumors going around are crazy ......
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 07:07 AM   #132
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMazing07 View Post
this is so damn pathetic

it is impossible to get the absolute truth through this forum because it is so hard to tell the difference between fact and lie. either way, it seems that the prudent thing would be to stay away from 360 forged. at least for now.