BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

02-16-2011, 09:29 PM   #45
Brandon26pdx
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Oh man this thread is chock full of win, lose and fail. Hilarious.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 11:03 PM   #46
mrkhanna16
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SSII/Fox Red ZCP DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
I dont understand why you people care if his parents paid for the car.

E92 M3 SSII/Fox Red, DCT, ZCP
past rides-IS350, E92 335i
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 05:40 AM   #47
IFX
Banned
Rep
Drives: AW e46M/N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkhanna16 View Post
I dont understand why you people care if his parents paid for the car.

If I hadn't of mentioned this, this thread probably would've been alot different.

I don't understand either, but hey, it's the internet car forum world.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #48
Leg
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 V8 Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenb11 View Post
Not really, when you're spending your hard earned money it's not unreasonable to want everything to be amazing.

Sure the M3 is amazing without the gizmos, but that doesn't mean that the gizmos it does have doesn't matter.

To use your own example, the 08 iDrive is "ok". It's nowhere near as nice as the current one. The 08 gps, however, is a huge joke.

It's easy to bash people when they complain about little things. Come back here after spending your own hard earned cash and tell me that those little annoying details don't bother you.
No idea what the issue is with the 08 iDrive.

What do I use?

Nav - its fine, gets me there, what do you want, virtual reality?
Put some music on - hardly even need to look at the screen, I use a 32gb USB stick or have DAB, simples.

Err, thats it. My M settings are set to the shortcut button on the wheel, I can press Death Suicide Crash on the centre console (DSC) favourite destinations and radio are on the touch buttons, climate on , he dash, voice activated dialing. There is bugger all else of interest to be found through the iDrive.

They should rename it to "iRarely need it" or "iFind it bloody simple to use".

E92 M3, Breyton GTS 19s, black and carbon all over
Factory Mini John Cooper Works 211bhp
MK Indy R track car (road legal) 300bhp+ per ton, sequential box
VW Tiguan 4x4
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 09:52 AM   #49
Kyoshi71
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post
Am I the only one?
Yes......

.....however I never read the post because while scanning, I saw the words "parents" and "bought"

2010 E92 M3|Silverstone II|M-DCT|NCSW|2MT|ZCW|ZPP|ZTP|302|507|Gas Guzzler Tax
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 09:53 AM   #50
Crazy Bimmer
The Jesal
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
You needed a white m3 with imola leather. What does that have to do with the driving experience?

Nothing. Same with those who rather have the updated Idrive. I'm sure you wanted your color combo because you are the one who has to look at the car everyday. Well if I'm in my car everyday then I want something that makes my life easier. This car I'd part luxury after all.

If you want the purist driving experience then gut your car out and hit the track. But for most of us, these cars are pulling double duty, a great luxury DD as well as being a track star.
      02-17-2011, 10:14 AM   #51
Erhan
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cooper S

Quote:
If I hadn't of mentioned this, this thread probably would've been alot different.

I don't understand either, but hey, it's the internet car forum world.
No one cares who bought your car. But you're saying things like "people are not appreciating what the car offers". When you earn your own money, and buy your own car, you can maybe make that comment.

We earn the money, we pay for it, and we want the absolute best...
      02-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #52
eisenb11
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 SSII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leg View Post
No idea what the issue is with the 08 iDrive.
Nav - its fine, gets me there, what do you want, virtual reality?
Put some music on - hardly even need to look at the screen, I use a 32gb USB stick or have DAB, simples.
I'm sure each person will have their own gripes, but here are some of mine.

Nav: Sucks. Doesn't tell you which side of the road stuff is on, which is a huge annoyance in major cities. Traffic re-route is like playing Russian Roulette. Last time I used it, it sent me through skid row. The time before that it sent me through downtown Hollywood (the tourist part) where nothing moves. It would be nice to know where it wants to reroute you. Also entering text is sloooooooow - the unit is always thinking. In general the nav is really weak compared to current offerings (or even other ones at the time).

Trip Info: No idea how to reset it. My average mpg has gone to -- because the mileage is too high. I think you need the dealer to reset it? Seriously.

iPod Interface: Very clunky. I have a massive music collection and there are no sort options or search options. Takes forever to get to what I want to hear. Then if it switches songs while I'm searching it snaps me out of what I was doing so I have to start all over. Don't think I can queue songs so it's all one at a time too. Also the interface gets really tiny as you're cascading through the categories trying to narrow stuff down.

TPMS: red and green. I'd like to know the actual psi levels.

I'm not saying that i hate the 08 iDrive, I actually have no problems living with it, but I don't think that it's all that great either. I've only had a chance to play with the newer iDrive just once, but it seems to have addressed a number of these issues which makes life with it a little easier.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 01:34 PM   #53
James T. Kirk
Captain of the Enterprise
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 1 Series M Coupe

Quote:
Actually, I don't believe anyone is on the ops back because his parents bought him the car. Everyone is just iterating that you tend to be more critical of your purchases when more personal effort goes into acquiring them.

It's the op that keeps making the "spoiled kid" comment. I don't think I've seen anyone say anything other than make the point above.

Realistically, his parents bought him a $22k-$25k car (according to kbb). That's a nice car, but I'd hardly put that into "spoiled" territory anyways... especially living in SoCal... there's a whole new definition of spoiled here!
Believe you me, we have plenty of that here in Miami as well, but I don't believe that applies in the OP's case.

I think the assumption that one is more critical of your purchase if you pay for it may be a truism, but not point against the OP's post. Just because he didn't pay for it, doesn't make him any less discerning in what he wants or doesn't want in a performance car.

His point did resonate with me. I agree that things are getting to be a bit too complex in the new generation of vehicles and can get in the way in the core driving experience. I paid every penny for my car and I wish I had LESS.

Just last night, I made some adjustments to lower my dash light intensity and used one of my shortcut buttons as a navi screen on/off switch. The navi screen was off, my tachs were dimmer, I opened my sunroof and it really helped me better enjoy my drive home.

2011 1 Series M Coupe VO M3 vs 1M Comparo Review
2011 M3 E90 DCT ZCP (sold) * 2010 335i Sedan (sold)
2005 M3 Convertible (sold) * 2003 325i Sedan (sold)
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 02:01 PM   #54
donovan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: R8 - Ford Raptor

People whine because they are spoiled in what they drive.

Huge negatives, auto high beams, start stop features, random other gay shit. I think every m3 is special and its great.

Audi R8 v10
Ford Raptor
m3e46freak@yahoo.comfor all euro parts!!
ebay/craigslist verified/ m3post/e46fanantics/m3forum/zpost/bimmerforum
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #55
Leg
Captain
Rep

Quote:
I'm sure each person will have their own gripes, but here are some of mine.

Nav: Sucks. Doesn't tell you which side of the road stuff is on, which is a huge annoyance in major cities. Traffic re-route is like playing Russian Roulette. Last time I used it, it sent me through skid row. The time before that it sent me through downtown Hollywood (the tourist part) where nothing moves. It would be nice to know where it wants to reroute you. Also entering text is sloooooooow - the unit is always thinking. In general the nav is really weak compared to current offerings (or even other ones at the time).

Trip Info: No idea how to reset it. My average mpg has gone to -- because the mileage is too high. I think you need the dealer to reset it? Seriously.

iPod Interface: Very clunky. I have a massive music collection and there are no sort options or search options. Takes forever to get to what I want to hear. Then if it switches songs while I'm searching it snaps me out of what I was doing so I have to start all over. Don't think I can queue songs so it's all one at a time too. Also the interface gets really tiny as you're cascading through the categories trying to narrow stuff down.

TPMS: red and green. I'd like to know the actual psi levels.

I'm not saying that i hate the 08 iDrive, I actually have no problems living with it, but I don't think that it's all that great either. I've only had a chance to play with the newer iDrive just once, but it seems to have addressed a number of these issues which makes life with it a little easier.
1. Its where you live, not the NAV. Mines fine. America is faulty.
2. I dont enter text, I ring BMW and they send the destination. Piece of piss.
3. Trip info. Ive set off, Ive driven, I got there. What else is there? I dont look at average speed, mpg or anything else, who gives a toss?
4. Ipod. Dont use it. My iPhone is in a phone dock in the armrest instead. I have a 32gig USB stick. I tend to listen to the same few albums for a few weeks and then move on to some others and maybe back again or whatever. I have a networked laptop in the garage connected to my media centre. Every now and again I drag some new music onto the stick. It holds plenty at 32 gig anyway.
5. TPMS. I dont use it. Didnt bother with the sensors when I fitted the breytons. My tyres have nitrogen in and every now and again I bob into the tyre centre near my office and they check and fill where needed (never needs any).

Its just generally absolutely fine. Never understood the issues with it. Easy to use, does the job and seen as I bought a 414bhp RWD V8 car, I want to spend as little time with my hands off the wheel as possible.

Now, the music interface on the John Cooper Works, Ive got something to say about that and dont even get me started on the voice recognition system. Then again, the JCW goes like stink and the front end grip in the wet is simply amazing so again, who gives a toss.

VW Tiguan 4x4
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 03:33 PM   #56
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Hey guys, today at my shop we got an 09 750Li in.

I first got in, and thought to myself, wow. Look at all this gadgetry. This isn't my first time in a technological car, but for some reason I got in and just paused and thought about how far things in the automobile world have come.

Everything is lit up, and digital, the whole works. At first i loved it, but I'm a simple guy. And realized i would probably never want own something so technical. Don't get me wrong, technology is a great thing.

Which brings me to my next point, all I see on this forum (or a large portion) of people wining about random pet peeves about the M3.
The other day, I was reading a thread where everyone was bashing the 08's Idrive. I was astounded, and thought to myself, really?
Is this what we've come down to? Buying a car of such greatness that we now luster about the little screen on the dashboard?

Give me an e90M3 in Interlagos Blue, and i'd be happy. Keep your heated seats, too.

Now when my parents bought my e46M3 a year ago, I didn't test drive it, nor did I car about what packages were in the car, or if it had NAV and the whole works.

I knew 4 things, I wanted an M3, it had to be white, it had to have imola interior. And it had to be clean, obviously.

So we found it, they bought it, and i've been pretty happy.

It seems alot of people have come to the point where they want the car to drive itself, and i'm not so sure i personally like it.

Hard to explain what I mean, but I think most of you will get my point.
Hit the nail on the head kid. People just love to bitch, moan and complain. No matter how much any of us spend, we forget sometimes that a mechanical device, no matter how expensive, will still break sometimes and won't be perfect.

Never met a BMW I wasn't happy with, which doesn't mean they were perfect.

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 03:34 PM   #57
eisenb11
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
... blah blah blah snip...
Um, so to summarize what you wrote about all my iDrive complaints, you're basically saying:

"About every feature you mentioned... I don't use it. So I don't give a toss".

I see no point in continuing this conversation further...
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 03:36 PM   #58
eisenb11
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46e92love View Post
Hit the nail on the head kid. People just love to bitch, moan and complain. No matter how much any of us spend, we forget sometimes that a mechanical device, no matter how expensive, will still break sometimes and won't be perfect.

Never met a BMW I wasn't happy with, which doesn't mean they were perfect.

Cheers,
e46e92
Except that's not what he's talking about. This isn't about stuff breaking. He's talking about people complaining about the electronic gizmos being sub par (he mentioned the 08 iDrive, in particular) in spite of a great car (mechanically).
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 04:24 PM   #59
Leg
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Um, so to summarize what you wrote about all my iDrive complaints, you're basically saying:

"About every feature you mentioned... I don't use it. So I don't give a toss".

I see no point in continuing this conversation further...
Hmm, so you're saying you DO use it so I should give a toss and therefore I cant disagree with you?

Standards are a bit wonky there pal.

You quoted me, directing your views at me and I expressed my views in return on the same subject matter and you have a problem with that? I didnt say you should care, merely that I dont. I didnt say you were wrong, just that I held different views.

If you would prefer that everyone agrees with you you might find forums dont meet your needs. It kind of misses the point of forums (i.e. to exchange experiences, views, beliefs and information and debate issues).

Funniest thing is that my first post quoting you is general and your subsequent post quotes mine and directly disagrees with my views on NAV and Music - and thats the point of the damned forum so thats fine!

VW Tiguan 4x4
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 04:41 PM   #60
eisenb11
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hmm, so you're saying you DO use it so I should give a toss and therefore I cant disagree with you?

Standards are a bit wonky there pal.

You quoted me, directing your views at me and I expressed my views in return on the same subject matter and you have a problem with that? I didnt say you should care, merely that I dont. I didnt say you were wrong, just that I held different views.

If you would prefer that everyone agrees with you you might find forums dont meet your needs. It kind of misses the point of forums (i.e. to exchange experiences, views, beliefs and information and debate issues).

Funniest thing is that my first post quoting you is general and your subsequent post quotes mine and directly disagrees with my views on NAV and Music - and thats the point of the damned forum so thats fine!

I'll see if I can get the chronology down... this is too confusing. Of course my opinion, doesn't matter over yours. But I think you've got the situation a little off...

Let's take a gander at this:

1. OP says that people are whining about 08 iDrive
2. I post that it kinda sucks sometimes
3. Later you post this (I added the headings):

Quote:
(a) No idea what the issue is with the 08 iDrive.
(b) Nav - its fine, gets me there, what do you want, virtual reality?
(c) Put some music on - hardly even need to look at the screen, I use a 32gb USB stick or have DAB, simples.
4. So I post back and address (a) and answer your question (b). I also add that (c) sucks with the iPod interface.
5. Then you post back with the "don't care, don't give a toss" stuff
6. So I'm like huh???
7. Then you're all hrrrmph!

You're the one that said that you have no idea what the issue is and asked what people are expecting. I answered and you come back that you don't care about any of it.

So as I said... there's no point in my talking about it if you don't care about the answer anyways, right?
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #61
Leg
Captain
Rep

Quote:
I'll see if I can get the chronology down... this is too confusing. Of course my opinion, doesn't matter over yours. But I think you've got the situation a little off...

Let's take a gander at this:

1. OP says that people are whining about 08 iDrive
2. I post that it kinda sucks sometimes
3. Later you post this (I added the headings):

4. So I post back and address (a) and answer your question (b). I also add that (c) sucks with the iPod interface.
5. Then you post back with the "don't care, don't give a toss" stuff
6. So I'm like huh???
7. Then you're all hrrrmph!

You're the one that said that you have no idea what the issue is and asked what people are expecting. I answered and you come back that you don't care about any of it.

So as I said... there's no point in my talking about it if you don't care about the answer anyways, right?
Well, good attempt at misquoting me out of context. What I actually said was:

"1. Its where you live, not the NAV. Mines fine. America is faulty.
3. Trip info. Ive set off, Ive driven, I got there. What else is there? I dont look at average speed, mpg or anything else, who gives a toss?
4. Ipod. Dont use it. My iPhone is in a phone dock in the armrest instead. I have a 32gig USB stick. I tend to listen to the same few albums for a few weeks and then move on to some others and maybe back again or whatever. I have a networked laptop in the garage connected to my media centre. Every now and again I drag some new music onto the stick. It holds plenty at 32 gig anyway.
5. TPMS. I dont use it. Didnt bother with the sensors when I fitted the breytons. My tyres have nitrogen in and every now and again I bob into the tyre centre near my office and they check and fill where needed (never needs any)."

1 is a bit of a joke obviously. 2 I explain how I use it and its easy (piece of piss), 3 Again I explain how I use and given that method I ask who gives a toss? Not I obviously. 4 I simply explain how I use mine and 5 I simply say I dont use it and explain why.

Last one is about my JCW (below) where I start by highlighting its poor music interface and voice recognition systems and then I continue to highlight its strength is its handling and then ask, given the strengths it has versus these two weaknesses, who gives a toss? Again, not I.

"Now, the music interface on the John Cooper Works, Ive got something to say about that and dont even get me started on the voice recognition system. Then again, the JCW goes like stink and the front end grip in the wet is simply amazing so again, who gives a toss."

Misquoting people on purpose is pretty poor and also a very weak way of debating.

Not once do I say "I dont give a toss" nor "I dont give a toss about your view" nor "I dont give a toss what you have to say".

Now Im up for a debate anytime of the day but at least read what I write not want you want to read. It isnt hard.

There's no "Hrrumph" I'm just posting my views and pointing out that you're misquoting me.

Thats it, simple as that. Anyway. The point is, I find it fine for the reasons above.

VW Tiguan 4x4

Last edited by Leg; 02-17-2011 at 05:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 05:38 PM   #62
eisenb11
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
... stuff ...
That's all fine.

Here's how I see it on those items:

1. A joke that doesn't address the comment on the suckage of the Nav system
2. Don't enter text, so you have nothing to contribute on comment about sucky text entry
3. Don't use trip info, so again no comment (or don't give a toss in this case)
4. Don't use it, so no comment
5. Don't use it, so no comment

So as I said, I made some points, you either don't care or don't use all of them... so why should I continue discussing it with you?

I'm not trying to be insulting. I'm not saying I don't want to discuss them with you because you're a troll or a horrible bad evil villian-person or anything like that... but why discuss problems with someone who doesn't even use those specific items?

Postulate: Options X, Y, and Z suck
Response: I don't use them
Result: Um, ok then... next?

See where I'm getting here?
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 05:58 PM   #63
mtla4
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Turbo Festiva

Most people are missing the point here. All he's saying that he loves to drive. I'm like that I've never had an IPod(bought some gave as gifts to friends,family) never had nav,gps, couldnt careless about the color of my car nor options. The only reason why I would buy an m3 is the car feeling or engine sound. I'm not into valet or gizmo things....

OP...sometimes less is more..Less details we didn't need to know about your parents buying you a car...it's like opening a can of worm over here(Because most of us around here started in crapbox, were up to the neck while in college or while starting a family and you get some kids here bragging or talking about money like it was nothing).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severious View Post
Its because a lot of BMW owners are housewives or business professionals and know little about cars other than BMW's are a status symbol in their own circles so that have to have one. But exotic car owners know cars, that's why they are willing to spend for a killer car and they know something different when they see one.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 06:02 PM   #64
Leg
Captain
Rep

Quote:
That's all fine.

Here's how I see it on those items:

2. Don't enter text, so you have nothing to contribute on comment about sucky text entry
3. Don't use trip info, so again no comment (or don't give a toss in this case)
4. Don't use it, so no comment
5. Don't use it, so no comment

So as I said, I made some points, you either don't care or don't use all of them... so why should I continue discussing it with you?

I'm not trying to be insulting. I'm not saying I don't want to discuss them with you because you're a troll or a horrible bad evil villian-person or anything like that... but why discuss problems with someone who doesn't even use those specific items?

Postulate: Options X, Y, and Z suck
Response: I don't use them
Result: Um, ok then... next?

See where I'm getting here?
Lol, so if someone posts a point of view, in this case "I have a problem" then it isnt valid to post a point of view that states "I dont have this problem because I do this"?

How does that work then? That means only people who have the same view should post in a given thread. It would make for some pretty tedious threads not to mention bugger all help for the OP as all he gets is his/her own opinion reiterated by people with the same view/issue?

Lets take points 1 and 2.

But I do in 2, I dont see the problem with a light hearted comment

Nothing to contribute? Hmm, well maybe I contributed that I use the BMW Assist option which anyone could use as an alternative to text. Lets face it, the 08 iDrive has this text entry feature so there is no way around it other than to use a differnet method, ergo, I use the BMW assist, ergo, its a viable alternative and therefore a contribution to the case in point. It's either suggest options such as this or merely reiterate that the text isnt great which is futile.

I would leave it mate, you're making no sense at all. You are also continuing to misquote me. Dont make out I said I dont use them, I didnt, I said I use the functions in a different way that means the issues you encountered arent an issue. I.E. Music not ipod but USB stick (for the record I have plugged my iPhone in for music and gave it up, its crap hence I found an alternative, better IMO method) or TPMS, I didnt get it fitted to my aftermarket wheels so I had them filled with nitrogen that never loses pressure (in my experience). Problem solved in a different fashion.

Are you going to blatantly continue to misquote me or are you going to read what I write (or maybe its too complicated?). I dont mind, its mildly entertaining and I'm bored for the moment.

PS. I am an Evil Villain and I DO have a white cat that I stroke while contemplating my next post.

PPS. Rather than hijak this chap's thread any further if you desperately want to continue feel free to PM me

VW Tiguan 4x4

Last edited by Leg; 02-17-2011 at 06:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 06:43 PM   #65
eisenb11
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Lol, so if someone posts a point of view, in this case "I have a problem" then it isnt valid to post a point of view that states "I dont have this problem because I do this"?
In this case "yes". I didn't ask for alternative ways of doing things. Just sayed what bothers me. I can't stop you from saying stuff. Say anything you want... I'm not Chairman Mao! :P

Quote:
How does that work then? That means only people who have the same view should post in a given thread. It would make for some pretty tedious threads not to mention bugger all help for the OP as all he gets is his/her own opinion reiterated by people with the same view/issue?
That's all and nice, but I wasn't asking for opinions, just stating what I didn't like. I don't see how the logic fails. If I don't like feature A, telling me about feature B isn't going to change the fact that I still don't like feature A. That's why the narrow scope *in this case*.

Quote:
And this is very cool. I didn't know I could do this. And thank you. However, my concern stands... text entry via the iDrive still sucks. I really don't want to have to call BMW, I want to do it myself.

Quote:
Nothing to contribute? ...
Context. Don't lose the context (you're accusing me of misquoting?). Nothing to contribute that addresses the actual complaint. This is cool. Again, thank you. Again, does not address the fact that text input sucks.

Quote:
I would leave it mate, you're making no sense at all.
If you say so. I've referred to specific thing, I'm getting answers that involve other stuff. Yeah...

Quote:
You are also continuing to misquote me. Dont make out I said I dont use them, I didnt,
Really?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
5. TPMS. I dont use it. Didnt bother with the sensors when I fitted the breytons. My tyres have nitrogen in and every now and again I bob into the tyre centre near my office and they check and fill where needed (never needs any).
Quote:
I said I use the functions in a different way
Which again is fine and dandy and neat. But in no way addresses that fact that if you did use the feature, that is available, in the iDrive, in the way that it was intended to be used, by whomever wrote the software for it... that it would suck!

They're not an issue to you because you either don't use it or work around it.

Quote:
so I had them filled with nitrogen that never loses pressure (in my experience).
Side question: Is this true? I thought everything loses pressure over time? Air seems to be about 1 psi per month in my case. If that's true about Nitrogen... my dealer does free Nitrogen fills, I should go there...

Quote:
Are you going to blatantly continue to misquote me or are you going to read what I write (or maybe its too complicated?). I dont mind, its mildly entertaining and I'm bored for the moment.
I am reading it. Again, not saying you're wrong. Again, not saying it isn't interesting. Again, it doesn't make the specific feature any better. Again, also bored with little better to do at the moment... and I'm hungry, grrrr

Quote:
PS. I am an Evil Villain and I DO have a white cat that I stroke while contemplating my next post.
Perhaps, I'll write it in Esperanto, that'll learn you! Oops, too late, maybe the next one then.

Quote:
PPS. Rather than hijak this chap's thread any further if you desperately want to try and prove your point feel free to PM me although Ill be bored by the morning so time is limited.
I hate the PM system... and I'm sure others are finding this fun too (hopefully). Probably best to hijack this thread anyways as op didn't like people calling him a spoiled kid and yearns for the days when cars were designed by the Amish. The 750i is apparently a technological terror and 328i drivers are the suxxors.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 07:12 PM   #66
IFX
Banned
Rep
Drives: AW e46M/N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by erhanh View Post
No one cares who bought your car. But you're saying things like "people are not appreciating what the car offers". When you earn your own money, and buy your own car, you can maybe make that comment.

We earn the money, we pay for it, and we want the absolute best...

really? You and i must be in two different threads.

It wasn't suppose to be about who bought my car, but a majority of the posts in here say other wise.
Appreciate 0