BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM

07-25-2008, 05:47 PM   #45
BimmerRob08
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3, Space Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulsoren View Post
Interesting several of you call the passengers in the red M3 crash "victims". Yes, driver is at fault, yes insurance company will pay, but the passengers are idiots too if they didn't tell their friend to slow the hell down and let them out of the car.
I'd say that anyone that "thinks" they know what happened or are going to judge others when they don't have the full story should think twice. Now, maybe your partly right in saying that we were idiots in letting him speed but from my buddy that was sitting behind me had told me later in the hospital that he was telling the driver to slow the fuck down and as i was saying something to him also at the moment he lost control was news to me because I don't remember a dam thing. Knowing myself and and the other guys "victims" we would not have negged him on to speed recklesly. Now we all drive a bit fast at times and hopefully at the right time/place or we would not be driving M3's so let's be a bit mature about it and not judge when you were not there. Bottom line is if some asshole is telling me to speed and drive like an idiot, I'm gonna tell them to shut the F*&K up because I'm in control and it's my responsability as an adult. But some people want to impress and this is what happens. But it's a lesson learned for me and anyone else that one day drives like an idiot.
Appreciate 0