BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-06-2012, 07:56 AM   #23
LTJohn
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 Porsche GT3

I did alright with a USAA warranty on a previous vehicle. No hassles at all. However, when I bought a honda Pilot, the dealership sold me a warranty that they pushed. it was a bit cheaper than the usaa one, and the dealership honors it with no problems. but then again, they were the ones that sold it to me. I have not tried to use it at other dealers. I don't remember the costs, but I did call USAA from the dealer for a quote and it was more than the dealer's.

I've only used the USAA financing once, and the rate was the same as the dealership's rate at that time. In the last few years however, they always seem to have a deal that it 0.5% lower than USAA. I usually use it as a bargaining chip when they start telling me that rates are going up. LOL! The navy credit union is supposed to be good too, but I have not used it.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #24
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBasham View Post
U.S. coverage for me on M3 with USAA is less than $1k/year. And I have a speeding ticket about every 18 months.
What kind of coverage do you have? The bare minimum? Just curious... Also, the policy you see when you log in is likely your 6 month premium, not a whole year, just thought I'd mention. Crazy how cheap yours is with all those tickets. I've never gotten a ticket in my life.

When I look at my policy details, I realized I was wrong and my 6 month premium was actually $658. I also forgot my property and renters insurance is bundled in the bill I see on my home page, so that's a little extra as well. I totally forgot about that stuff.

Way OT though
      07-07-2012, 07:05 AM   #25
WarrantyTracker
Track? What Track? I was just riding along . . .
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 M3

Yes, my six-month premium is just under $500. I have huge coverage, except I do $1k collision deductible.
Appreciate 0