BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-23-2010, 12:43 PM   #23
bavarian beauty
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnrockies View Post
We get it you love your new car.

But it sounds more like you know you wasted a ridiculous amount of money on the RS4 and now are trying to appear like you make good decisions with your car purchases.
I always waste alot of money when it comes to cars.
Ive been working for 35 yrs, provided my family with a roof over their head and food on the table, set my kids up for success, donate time and money to the children's hospital for the the past 15 yrs.....so I do one thing for myself....I buy cars....not alot....but I buy cars that excite me.
the RS4 was alot of money, but so was my C4S and Cayenne S. I didnt have any regret buying the RS4...in my mind it was the sickest, baddest and fastest car on the road....I thought she was the BEST.....well....my mind sure changed when I purchased my M3......now I know what's it like to have man and machine truly connected. No one understands the M3 until you had a spirited drive in one.....take one opportunity to drive the M at its limit and you will then understand why the M3 is the benchmark.....
you will never understand cars by sitting in front of the computer, reading articles, test reviews, car forums or reading road and track magazines...that does not make you a subject expert...go drive some cars!
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #24
TheKosherStogie
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 DCT AW/Red

Since u have a c2s I say it's ok to consider S4. The new Audi interiors are gorgeous. I do like the m3 more and would take it over a s4 anyday. Found my rs4 slower and more sluggish than my m3. But if your honestly driving the car as a daily and don't drive fast in it the s4 should make a great car, but if u start to push it I'll be disappointed I think, especially if your use to the c2s
BW C13 - 1:57:2
ACS - 1:49:6
WSIR - 1:30:6
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 02:37 AM   #25
mtla4
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Turbo Festiva

Big Audi fan here(In fact I don't really care for bmw beside M models) but it would be a mistake to drop the m3 and pick up an S4. As much as I wanted to get back into an Audi...I couldn't wait to jump back in my 135 after my B8 S4 test drive...sorry this car is nothing more than the A4 3.2 replacement. It's not a sports car, nor sporty..Don't get me wrong it drives well but that's about it. I would pick up a B7 S4 over the B8 S4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severious View Post
Its because a lot of BMW owners are housewives or business professionals and know little about cars other than BMW's are a status symbol in their own circles so that have to have one. But exotic car owners know cars, that's why they are willing to spend for a killer car and they know something different when they see one.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 10:11 AM   #26
ShockDoc
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

From bavarianbeauty: I always waste alot of money when it comes to cars...... ......you will never understand cars by sitting in front of the computer, reading articles, test reviews, car forums or reading road and track magazines...that does not make you a subject expert...go drive some cars![/QUOTE]

Thank you! Well said.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 09:21 PM   #27
bavarian beauty
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockDoc View Post
From bavarianbeauty: I always waste alot of money when it comes to cars...... ......you will never understand cars by sitting in front of the computer, reading articles, test reviews, car forums or reading road and track magazines...that does not make you a subject expert...go drive some cars!

Thank you! Well said.[/QUOTE]

your very welcome!
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2010, 06:04 PM   #28
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 2009 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian beauty View Post
I always waste alot of money when it comes to cars.
Ive been working for 35 yrs, provided my family with a roof over their head and food on the table, set my kids up for success, donate time and money to the children's hospital for the the past 15 yrs.....so I do one thing for myself....I buy cars....not alot....but I buy cars that excite me.
the RS4 was alot of money, but so was my C4S and Cayenne S. I didnt have any regret buying the RS4...in my mind it was the sickest, baddest and fastest car on the road....I thought she was the BEST.....well....my mind sure changed when I purchased my M3......now I know what's it like to have man and machine truly connected. No one understands the M3 until you had a spirited drive in one.....take one opportunity to drive the M at its limit and you will then understand why the M3 is the benchmark.....
you will never understand cars by sitting in front of the computer, reading articles, test reviews, car forums or reading road and track magazines...that does not make you a subject expert...go drive some cars!
well said Bav Beauty!
there are a few of these Audi gurlz on here who read alot of manuals and car mags and call themselves enthusiasts, but all they are is a bunch of Audi fanboiz who have nothing better to do then fill a BMW forum with all their rubbish. It just proves how desperate Audi is, pathetic!
They will come to realize Audi will never come close to producing cars like BMW, they are too heavy, too unbalanced and WAY too expensive!
For all you Audi fanboiz:
step off....NO SOUP FOR YOU!
2009 Jet Black E92 M3, DCT, Nav, Novillo Leather, PDC, EDC, BBS CHR's 20", Yokohama Advan Sports Tires, Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Dinan Pullies and Dinan Stage1 software, black grills, black side gills, alcantara shift and ebrake boot.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2010, 12:16 AM   #29
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERCSUk153 View Post
LOL Atleast Audi guys are smart enough to know that their cars are not the best cars in the world unlike some M3 owners like you who think it is the best link between man and machine then you should get into a cayman or a 911 and then you realize what an boasting a$$ you have been.
Audi guys are losers who dont have a network big enough to have its own successful forum...so they hang out on a bmw forum. your like that fat ugly kid at school who had no friends...now that you have grown up (but not matured)...you find yourself hanging out with the cool kids.....BAWHAHAHA....
go do my homework!
2009 Jet Black E92 M3, DCT, Nav, Novillo Leather, PDC, EDC, BBS CHR's 20", Yokohama Advan Sports Tires, Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Dinan Pullies and Dinan Stage1 software, black grills, black side gills, alcantara shift and ebrake boot.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2010, 10:36 AM   #30
BMW269
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
LOL Atleast Audi guys are smart enough to know that their cars are not the best cars in the world unlike some M3 owners like you who think it is the best link between man and machine then you should get into a cayman or a 911 and then you realize what an boasting a$$ you have been.
No, you are wrong. Just read the comments on Youtube.
Quote:
Audi Power Best cars in the world.
Well ,there are similar comments from BMW fans. But just know that all the die-hard BMW fans went over to Audi. There is a difference between fan and enthusiast.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #31
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
How do you know so much about fat ugly kids at school who have matured. Since you are still a fat ugly kid still in school.
WOW...great comeback!
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2010, 10:26 PM   #32
amgthis
Tire Racks
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 1M Coupè

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiggy View Post
Audi guys are losers who dont have a network big enough to have its own successful forum...so they hang out on a bmw forum. your like that fat ugly kid at school who had no friends...now that you have grown up (but not matured)...you find yourself hanging out with the cool kids.....BAWHAHAHA....
go do my homework!
You are the epitome of a fanboy haha. You feed off petty stereotypes that you probably made up and have a roundel next to your bible. Wake up man, there happens to be open minded people out there. Just because the competition happens to be on here doesn't mean you have to spread your ignorance around. Obviously bias is inevitable, but you are by far the most closed minded person on this entire forum. There really is no excuse to be ignorant and vile towards other members no matter the forum you're on. Point is, you need to get a reality check because you act like royalty in your M3 talking shit to people for owning otherwise. The most annoying shit on forums are intolerant bigots such as yourself.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2010, 12:01 AM   #33
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by amgthis View Post
You are the epitome of a fanboy haha. You feed off petty stereotypes that you probably made up and have a roundel next to your bible. Wake up man, there happens to be open minded people out there. Just because the competition happens to be on here doesn't mean you have to spread your ignorance around. Obviously bias is inevitable, but you are by far the most closed minded person on this entire forum. There really is no excuse to be ignorant and vile towards other members no matter the forum you're on. Point is, you need to get a reality check because you act like royalty in your M3 talking shit to people for owning otherwise. The most annoying shit on forums are intolerant bigots such as yourself.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2010, 03:32 AM   #34
BMW269
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
That last statement clearly indicates that you are a fanboy.
If you think that BMW makes anything that even competes with the R8 in performance and styling you are greatly mistaken.
That is just the problem: BMW has no R8 V10 rival, M5 gets smoked by RS6, M3 by RS5, 335i by S4, Z4 sDrive35is by TT-RS, X3 by Q5, X5 M by Q7 V12, Couper S by S1. Fans usually just like wat is best, and now Audi is best, so they left BMW and went to Audi. If I was the same fan as they I would do the same. But what I like is RWD, and Audi does not offer this and I do not thin they will, if even Lamborghini has no more RWD. At least I am not hiding that I really like BMW. (It may change though.)
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #35
bavarian beauty
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRideTheWhip View Post
You have an S4, why are you on a BMW forum?

Because Audi doesn't have as big as a community.
There are three main reasons why there are so many Audi fanboiz on this site:
1) people who buy Audi's are not car enthusiast....they are badge whores. Their forum communities are very small so they come onto a BMW forum.
2) many Audi owners are not proud of their purchases and realize they bought an overweight and over priced car. They have so much built up hostility, they all converge on this forum and attack BMW owners.
3) They are not well liked...and they wanna hang out with the "cool" crowd!

For the Audi fanboiz who claim they are enthusiasts....Bah!....your too transparent....you bought an Audi....live with it....deal with it....quit taking out all your anger on us BMW owners!
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #36
bavarian beauty
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by amgthis View Post
nooo....the most annoying shit on this forum is all the Audi fanboiz claiming they are car enthusiasts.....but all they are....Audi fanboiz!....
go take your act over to an Audi forum....I know its cold and lonely over there....but take some of the members here with you and start your own forum......and call it:
"Damn...coulda had a BMW"
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2010, 03:55 PM   #37
domobrown
Banned
Austria
Rep
Drives: Audi RS5 S-Tronic

Quote:
1) people who buy Audi's are not car enthusiast....they are badge whores. Their forum communities are very small so they come onto a BMW forum.
2) many Audi owners are not proud of their purchases and realize they bought an overweight and over priced car. They have so much built up hostility, they all converge on this forum and attack BMW owners.

For the Audi fanboiz who claim they are enthusiasts....Bah!....your too transparent....you bought an Audi....live with it....deal with it....quit taking out all your anger on us BMW owners!
Quote:
nooo....the most annoying shit on this forum is all the Audi fanboiz claiming they are car enthusiasts.....but all they are....Audi fanboiz!....
go take your act over to an Audi forum....I know its cold and lonely over there....but take some of the members here with you and start your own forum......and call it:
"Damn...coulda had a BMW"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRideTheWhip View Post
No, The most annoying thing on this forum is that fact that Audi owners are here on a BMW forum. Which makes them trolls.
I think the problem is you guys mistake Audi owners for Audi fanboys. If by defending what you own makes you a fanboy, then everyone here is a fanboy. Also, this is a public forum so of course it is not in our power to stop people of other brands from joining. Just let it go. The Audi community is also a very great community I happen to roam around there and post myself. Just because an Audi owner posts here periodically does not make them a troll or badgewhore. I think joining other manufacturer's forums is actually fun just to see what the other side is doing. The thing is people assume that owning an Audi is the same thing as being a badge whore, but the people who hate Audis are the badgewhore themselves. I understand that Bavarian Beauty had some problems in the past with his Audis, but don't let that hatred pass down to future owners and current owners. I have never owned an Audi but I still respect those who do just as I respect fellow BMW owners much in the same way. This is somehow escalating into childish arguments and namecalling. Every forum has their fanboys, no doubt. And I think I have already quoted them.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #38
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:

So by your own admission then you're not a car enthusiast as your previous RS4 and S4 make you only a badge whore and you weren't proud of your purchases.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2010, 06:03 PM   #39
alms21
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 GT-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
That is just the problem: BMW has no R8 V10 rival, M5 gets smoked by RS6, M3 by RS5, 335i by S4, Z4 sDrive35is by TT-RS, X3 by Q5, X5 M by Q7 V12, Couper S by S1. Fans usually just like wat is best, and now Audi is best, so they left BMW and went to Audi. If I was the same fan as they I would do the same. But what I like is RWD, and Audi does not offer this and I do not thin they will, if even Lamborghini has no more RWD. At least I am not hiding that I really like BMW. (It may change though.)
Trust me, I'm no fanboi of any mfgr but you actually stating that Audi beats BMW in all of those categories just shows how truly out of touch with reality you are. The Q5 and Q7 comments in particular are just ludicrous....those two heaps of shit are the most problematic SUV's out there. I'd take a GMC Acadia over those two piss poor excuses for an SUV.

RS5 over an M3.....how much time have you spent in the RS5
S4 over 335i? even funnier
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 10:45 PM   #40
gonerogue
FWD hoon
Rep
Drives: Mazdaspeed3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer_kidd View Post
Gas:
The m3 has slightly better gas mileage. It could be the awd in the s4 that makes it worse.
Just wanted to point out that this is incorrect. That may have been the case with the outgoing 4.2L V8, but the new 2010 S4 is a supercharged V6 and gets 18/27, while the M3 is 14/20.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 07:20 AM   #41
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slowly

^^What he said.

Also, Bavarianbeauty keeps harping on about the BMW "community", but apparently he's never been to VWVortex, which covers all VW/Audi models and is one of the most valuable forums in thw world. "Not having a "community" to hang out at" is beyond ludicrous.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2010, 04:25 PM   #42
Tarvold14
Victory
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 AW e92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
LOL you're retarded
Appreciate 0