BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

EXXEL Distributions

04-28-2015, 01:09 AM   #23
WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: White E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
those pieces look great.
Thanks brother! I was impressed as well when I see the final product

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raek View Post
I like it!
Thanks brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
Dope man.
Truly appreciate it Powerbeast! That means a lot coming from you being one of the greatest car builders on the forum. Your car's a like a work of art brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco Cuddie View Post
Looks great man! Sell me those rear bumper spats!
lol I'm in love with my set but I'm sure they can split the kit up and work out some kind of deal, McKenna BMW is on of the vendors on here selling the kit at the time (contact Gilbert) or you can always look up Dinmann's info on there instagram and contact him directly like I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by webninja View Post
I like how it's all unified, and creates a nice lower flow lines around the car. Any E90 versions in the works?
I agree! That was one of the things Dinmann sold me on the kit with. He wanted to start from scratch and create something unique that really brought out the already very beautiful lines of the M3 and made them stand out even more. I love when everything flows together, I did my best to make all of the mods on my car flow and uniform and this kits really pulled it all together and was the cherry on top for my car

Yes there actually is a E90 version in the works! Dinmann states it should be ready in about 2 weeks. The first diffuser is actually going to a fellow M3post member "my335i" and I'm really excited to see how it looks on his car!
Gintani Supercharger/ Gintani x-pipe/ Challenge rear muffler section powder coated black/ Alpine DCT Tune & Coding/ Republic Werkz modded headlights and tail lights/ Gloss black cosmetics, hood vents, and mirror caps/ Piano Black interior trim, Roof painted black by Ranz Motorsports/ Velos Designwerkz Solo V's/ KW V3's/ MRF Solid sub-frame bushings W/ Delrin Diff bushings/ Duke Dynamics CSL Trunk/ Euro bumper/ Full Dinmann aero kit.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2015, 11:09 PM   #24
webninja
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedE93 View Post

Yes there actually is a E90 version in the works! Dinmann states it should be ready in about 2 weeks. The first diffuser is actually going to a fellow M3post member "my335i" and I'm really excited to see how it looks on his car!
Awesome! I look forward to seeing this.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2015, 11:58 PM   #25
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 MW M3

super clean. definitely would be interested in the rear diffuser.
Appreciate 1
      04-29-2015, 12:30 AM   #26
dj_dub
IG: @dj_dub
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW E90 M3 - SG/FR 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11 bravo View Post
looking good buddy, thank you for all the kind words, happy everything worked out, gilbert/McKenna and some other vendors are hitting me up for the parts for the customers right now .
2 more weeks I have the e90m3 rear diffuser ready for my335i.
It looks so damn good...great work! I cannot wait till you have those Rear Bumper CF Side Lips available for the E90M3! The wait has been killing me! Haha As soon as they're ready, you have a set sold for sure!

- Wendell
CarboProject CF Plenum | Dinan CF Intake | ESS Tune | RKP X-Pipe | Akra w/CF Tips | MFactory CF DS | CSF Cooling | AST 5200 | Hotchkis F/R Sways | SPL/Ground Control/Fall-Line Arms | DEFIV Diff Brace | StudioRSR Rollcage | 3-piece BBS RT88 | Michelin PS4S | Brembos F/R | Recaro Profi SPG XL | CAE Ultra Shifter | Perf Elec Wheel V2 | BAVSOUND | GT4 CF Front Lip/Canards/Rear Wing | Arkym CF Rear Diffuser | Forcewerkz CF SS | Varis CF Lower Tray | Turner Skidplate | BayOptiks Headlights
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2015, 08:30 AM   #27
dozaiya
Captain
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 MW E92 M3

i like the side skirt

but rear fin and diffuser looks like gintani
front lip looks like a bad garbino
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2015, 10:12 AM   #28
WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionJim View Post
super clean. definitely would be interested in the rear diffuser.
Thanks brother! I would love to see how other cars would look with this kit so I say you Dinmann up! & I'm looking forward to seeing it!
Gintani Supercharger/ Gintani x-pipe/ Challenge rear muffler section powder coated black/ Alpine DCT Tune & Coding/ Republic Werkz modded headlights and tail lights/ Gloss black cosmetics, hood vents, and mirror caps/ Piano Black interior trim, Roof painted black by Ranz Motorsports/ Velos Designwerkz Solo V's/ KW V3's/ MRF Solid sub-frame bushings W/ Delrin Diff bushings/ Duke Dynamics CSL Trunk/ Euro bumper/ Full Dinmann aero kit.
Appreciate 1
      04-29-2015, 10:15 AM   #29
WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_dub View Post
It looks so damn good...great work! I cannot wait till you have those Rear Bumper CF Side Lips available for the E90M3! The wait has been killing me! Haha As soon as they're ready, you have a set sold for sure!

- Wendell
Thanks Wendell!!! OMG yes you're car is going to look insane with them. It's so nice to see someone working so hard to give us options on a platform that has been around for so long isn't it? Dinmann has a lot of love for the ///M cars (own's one himself) and it truly shows in his service, work ethic, and product.
Appreciate 1
      04-29-2015, 10:52 AM   #30
WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozaiya View Post
i like the side skirt

but rear fin and diffuser looks like gintani
front lip looks like a bad garbino
Glad you like the side skirt!

As for the second part of you comment I guess it comes down to this. How many years has this platform been around? How many years have vendors been producing carbon pieces for it all over the world? Of course there will be similarities because there are so many ways you can skin a cat.

I looked at the products you compared them to and failed to see what you were talking about and in my opinion would never buy that Garbino lip (it looks nothing like the Dinmann to me). But this may be because the picture angles, quality of the photo's ETC that you are looking at vs the fact that I have actually seen it in person. I think it would be a better idea for you to see the Dinmann product live before you make a judgement and especially before saying it looks like a "bad garbino". The Gintani product is beautiful and is insanely aggressive and reminds me of something you would see on a DTM car. I see it as comparing a Arkym diffuser and a Vorsteiner GTS-V diffuser. Or the Mode Carbon front lip and Challenge front lip. Yes they utilize the same body lines but are totally different when you look at the detail, curvature, and in this case even fins (Diffusers). As stated above there are only so many ways to skin a cat and I believe they all did a fine job at it. They are all very different products and being that we are all so very different ourselves. I think it's amazing that we have so many dedicated vendors pushing beautiful products that allow us to really personalize and make our cars a reflection of our own styles and tastes.

By the way speaking of Gintani, I'd like to give them a quick shout out to them since I have their supercharger kit on my car. There products are solid and reliable and they are a pleasure to work with. Here is a little eye candy of their product on my car below

Last edited by WickedE93; 04-29-2015 at 12:24 PM..
Appreciate 1
      05-02-2015, 04:00 PM   #31
h4nh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SC E90 M3 / 13 F10 M5

Garage List
2009 E90 M3 (superc ...  [10.00]
2013 M5  [0.00]
Dinmann makes the best stuff. I'm waiting for my e90 rear diffuser!

My side skirts fit perfect!
      05-02-2015, 04:18 PM   #32
WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4nh View Post
Dinmann makes the best stuff. I'm waiting for my e90 rear diffuser!

My side skirts fit perfect!
I must agree, Dinmann's products are amazing!!! Perfect fit here as well. Can't wait to see your diffuser brother! It's gonna take your car to the next level!
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2015, 04:23 PM   #33
h4nh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SC E90 M3 / 13 F10 M5

Garage List
2009 E90 M3 (superc ...  [10.00]
2013 M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedE93 View Post
I must agree, Dinmann's products are amazing!!! Perfect fit here as well. Can't wait to see your diffuser brother! It's gonna take your car to the next level!
Thanks bro. I got a custom bumper, side skirts, and carbon door panels from him. Great guy to deal with. Definitely looking forward to the rear piece.

Your e92 front lip looks really good!
Attached Images

05-02-2015, 04:26 PM   #34
WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4nh View Post
Thanks bro. I got a custom bumper, side skirts, and carbon door panels from him. Great guy to deal with. Definitely looking forward to the rear piece.

Your e92 front lip looks really good!
Damn your car is sexy... It looks amazing brother!

Thanks for much for the compliment on the lip by the way, It's truly appreciated!
Appreciate 1
      05-03-2015, 11:32 PM   #35
Gto3
Paper Stacker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW E93 M3  [10.00]
Very clean. Love the trunk!
2013 E93 M3 | 6MT | Alpine White | Fox Red Novillo Leather | Navigation System | Tints | Matte Black Kidney Grills | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | Active Autowerke Performance Air Filter | E93 Trunk Boot Spoiler | Painted Bumper Reflectors | BMW Performance Shift Knob | BMW Performance Handbrake | RPI Red Ram Air Scoops | Matte Black M3 Emblem | BMW M// Power MT Pedals | Matte Black Side Markers | Tinted Side Marker LED's | LUX H8 160 Angel Eyes |
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 10:04 AM   #36
cOrNiZzY
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3 Convertible

car is so sweet!! what suspension are you running now? im tempted to buy your suspension still!! btw is your room painted since i see the moveable bars are black as well? cause it looks like that would be hard to wrap since it expands when opening roof
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 12:16 PM   #37
WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gto3 View Post
Very clean. Love the trunk!
Thanks brother! I think the trunk was the greatest upgrade I did appearance wise. The E93's rear section looks a bit awkward and the raise of the CSL in my opinion really helps with that and gives the car back the aggression that was lost when they converted it into a convertible. If there would be enough interest I'm sure I could get Dinmann to produce a CSL trunk for us. My Duke Dynamics is insanely heavy (It broke my trunk shocks lol) if Dinmann produced it I know it would be a lot lighter and would be of better quality (My duke trunk was a nightmare to get fitted correctly).
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 12:21 PM   #38
WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cOrNiZzY View Post
car is so sweet!! what suspension are you running now? im tempted to buy your suspension still!! btw is your room painted since i see the moveable bars are black as well? cause it looks like that would be hard to wrap since it expands when opening roof
Thanks brother I truly appreciate it! I'm running KW V3's to be honest they actually ride a bit rougher than my CKS did lol. But, I got a nice sponsor deal on them as well as some other stuff coming so no complaints what so ever. Let me know if you decide to buy them. I'd be more than happy to make you the new happy owner and would ship them out ASAP.

The roof is indeed painted. I originally wanted to wrap it but I took it to a few shops and when they seen how the top mechanism works they all said "Oh no, we can't wrap that!" lol so I bit the bullet and decided to go with paint. Best decision ever!
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 01:56 PM   #39
nusevad
O! So Sour!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3

Garage List
1971 Datsun 240z  [0.00]
2008 M3  [9.60]
the kit looks nice, def stands out from the usual same lips/diffuser combos and i like that! Whats your instagram?
      05-04-2015, 02:35 PM   #40
WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
the kit looks nice, def stands out from the usual same lips/diffuser combos and i like that! Whats your instagram?
Truly appreciate that! It's always good to be a little different right? My instagram is Javier23ortiz but I hardly ever log on to it. My cars pictures can be seen at Dinmanncf though, I will be doing a few shows with him coming up soon and there should be some great post to check out.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 03:05 PM   #41
cOrNiZzY
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3 Convertible

Thanks yea I think im gonna go the painted route as well!! btw im down for a binman CSL trunk!!! lets get it rolling! and yea ill hit u up as im going down to disneyland in june to see if its still available.. :crossingfingers:
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 04:16 PM   #42
WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cOrNiZzY View Post
Thanks yea I think im gonna go the painted route as well!! btw im down for a binman CSL trunk!!! lets get it rolling! and yea ill hit u up as im going down to disneyland in june to see if its still available.. :crossingfingers:
It's totally worth it brother! It drastically changes the appearance of the car and make it look so much sportier. Nice, let me talk to him and find out what a price point and wait time would be and we can take it from there. Sent you a PM regarding the disneyland trip and the coilovers.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 05:40 PM   #43
ChallengeM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Wow, great E93 OP! I was a fan of your previous setup as well, in fact I actually prefer the old front lip over this new one. But the sides and rear spats are very slick and the rear diffuser looks great too!
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 07:30 PM   #44
WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChallengeM View Post
Wow, great E93 OP! I was a fan of your previous setup as well, in fact I actually prefer the old front lip over this new one. But the sides and rear spats are very slick and the rear diffuser looks great too!
Thanks brother! You made my day I know what you mean, I really loved my old lip as well. I actually like both of them equally, this is one is much lighter and stronger though and on top of that fits the theme better by being more aggressive. I've actually got a lot more compliments in person with this one so I'm very happy with my purchase and again I appreciate the compliments very much!
Appreciate 0