BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #23
ns2000x
Converted
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzle View Post
Hallelujah! Just got a call from the dealer, and they managed to squeeze me in. I'll be getting my car on the 19th!

I got an AW Coupe w/ DCT, MDrive, EDC, Executive Package, CF Roof. Now its time to get a set of HRE wheels!
Fantastic. What colour interior did you go with? Sounds like a fantastic car.

I wonder that the NA ratio of AW M3's to all other colours is. :P

'11 BMW M3 E90 Jerez - Fox | '17 BMW i3 BEV Protonic - Dalbergia
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2010, 03:26 PM   #24
sawzall
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: A Car

Garage List
2012 911S  [10.00]
2011 911 GT3 RS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns2000x View Post
Fantastic. What colour interior did you go with? Sounds like a fantastic car.

I wonder that the NA ratio of AW M3's to all other colours is. :P
I went a pretty conservative route (all my previous cars were black on black). My M3 will have a Novillo Black interior.

Ugh, I can't wait for the next 15 days to go by! I don't know how a lot of the folks here waited up to 3 months!

Last edited by sawzall; 07-05-2010 at 11:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2010, 11:26 AM   #25
ns2000x
Converted
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 M3

Quote:
I went a pretty conservative route (all me previous cars were black on black). My M3 will have a Novillo Black interior.

Ugh, I can't wait for the next 15 days to go by! I don't know how a lot of the folks here waited up to 3 months!
My current car is black / black also. I'm ready for a change too.

'11 BMW M3 E90 Jerez - Fox | '17 BMW i3 BEV Protonic - Dalbergia
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2010, 02:08 PM   #26
McCartney
Private
Rep
Drives: undisclosed

Hi guys,

Currently I am after an M3 with:

BMW Individual Extended Merino Leather
BMW Individual Exterior paint (OR FROZEN GRAY, not sure).
ZCP
DCT
Mdrive
Executive Package.

I am pretty much after everything I can get on the car. With that being said, what kind of price should I be expecting? I've been told for a Frozen Gray with Merino/ZCP/DCT/Executive should be around 100k plus other fees. I am trying to haggle the price down but the dealership seems pretty difficult.

Can anyone provide the pdf for invoice pricing in Canada, like the one we see for the states?

And what kind of price SHOULD I be expecting in comparison to what I'm getting? Is ZCP worth it?

What about the Frozen Gray paint? Is it a mistake? Is the 5k for the paint (at invoice apparently) worth it?

I was thinking about the Sparkling Graphite color if that's an individual color.

Any suggestions would be great
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #27
McCartney
Private
Rep
Drives: undisclosed

bump
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 03:43 PM   #28
sawzall
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: A Car

Garage List
2012 911S  [10.00]
2011 911 GT3 RS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCartney View Post
Hi guys,

Currently I am after an M3 with:

BMW Individual Extended Merino Leather
BMW Individual Exterior paint (OR FROZEN GRAY, not sure).
ZCP
DCT
Mdrive
Executive Package.

I am pretty much after everything I can get on the car. With that being said, what kind of price should I be expecting? I've been told for a Frozen Gray with Merino/ZCP/DCT/Executive should be around 100k plus other fees. I am trying to haggle the price down but the dealership seems pretty difficult.

Can anyone provide the pdf for invoice pricing in Canada, like the one we see for the states?

And what kind of price SHOULD I be expecting in comparison to what I'm getting? Is ZCP worth it?

What about the Frozen Gray paint? Is it a mistake? Is the 5k for the paint (at invoice apparently) worth it?

I was thinking about the Sparkling Graphite color if that's an individual color.

Any suggestions would be great
I don't think anyone was able to get a PDF of the invoice prices. Just take what's shown in the thread and spruce it up in a spreadsheet if you're showing it to a dealer.

Your individual colour request is probably why the dealer is less flexible on pricing.

As for ZCP, you'll need to decide for yourself. I was seriously looking at it, but in the end decided that a Dinan Stage 1 suspension, and Volks are a better way to go (and cheaper).

As for frozen gray, read what people are talking about in the forums, particularly about the disclaimer and maintenance requirements, and decide from there.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2010, 10:53 PM   #29
OverDrive
CHEAT TO WIN!!
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 718 GT4

You guys may want to check this out.
They are for MY2010 but they should be very similar if not the same to the MY2011's.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=361779
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2011, 11:25 PM   #30
M3Magic
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5 Fully loaded

Quote:
I don't think anyone was able to get a PDF of the invoice prices. Just take what's shown in the thread and spruce it up in a spreadsheet if you're showing it to a dealer.

Your individual colour request is probably why the dealer is less flexible on pricing.

As for ZCP, you'll need to decide for yourself. I was seriously looking at it, but in the end decided that a Dinan Stage 1 suspension, and Volks are a better way to go (and cheaper).

As for frozen gray, read what people are talking about in the forums, particularly about the disclaimer and maintenance requirements, and decide from there.
If you go to carsaver.ca, they will email you a PDF copy of the invoice price report for free. I recently requested a report for the 3 series and M3.
Appreciate 0