BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

03-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #199
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
I disagree with the first one

If they're fobbing, then yeah.

But otherwise no.

Also.... OP is 20.

and as you can tell, rather inexperienced and not too mature himself.

Women mature faster than most me, and in his case, I doubt any 25 year old would hold much interest.

When I was 19 I dated a 24 year old and it was great and all......but LTR suck

and at 20 I dated a 23 year old. Got better.

Now, at 22 (almost 23) I'm dating a 20 year old and it's the most enjoyable relationship.

She likes to go out and have fun

Though I have to admit she can be naive and immature, especially compared to the older women....

But you can't ask the OP to date someone 25.

I would say if he dated an 18 year old he would be set.
She clearly sounded FOB or 1st gen. which is almost as bad.
My point was don't date seriously until both are much older.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #200
ChrisMT79
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3- Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Well I didn't read the whole thread but just by reading the title, key word "Asian"
Theres over 1.3billion just overseas alone. Say half are women, your odds are pretty good you can find one your a bit more compatible with.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2011, 09:16 PM   #201
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Women mature faster than most me, and in his case, I doubt any 25 year old would hold much interest.
That is a load of bullshit. Women think they mature faster than men, but it isn't true. They just say it so much that people think it is true. Women are just as dumb and immature as men. The only difference is guys know how to have fun (i.e. acting out immaturity) while women spectator and laugh. We can't help it that we are more creative and resourceful when it comes to entertaining ourselves and others.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2011, 10:31 PM   #202
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by chungdae View Post
1. I can see why your girlfriend left you. You're a bit too needy, you're a wuss, and too dependent on her; when it should be the other way around. Did you play sports in middle school/high school? Girls like dating men, not other girls. Many girls look for men that know what they want, do what they want, make decisions on what they want, and sometimes putting her in her place when it's needed. Girls want to be dependent on the man. Start being a man; play sports and win, work out and gain some muscle mass, make choices that's good for you, buy a motorcycle, be care free, and make friends with beautiful people. You're girlfriend didn't respect you that's why she did the things she did not care if it bothered you or not. That "makeup" sex was pity sex.

2. Stop dating Asian girls and see what else is out there.

3. Be a man and stop crying.
Def agree with you, this is why I always try my best to know what I want, which i almost always usually do. Ive turned myself completely independent, not needy of anyone for anything. From friends to family to stangers. Eventhough I would like some attention from my gf, its a great feeling I think. I actually seem to be the complete opposite from experience. I rather give then recieve, it brings me much joy and happiness to help someone in need, etc , etc... But once again the girl really has to be worth it. I dont ask for much however she better be my right hand lady if needed. I've always kept a high guard with girls however one girl Ive known for a year really touched me in every way possible. Shes the most special female ive ever known.

To the original poster: Dont worry this kind of crap makes you a much smarter person with relationships. Youve learned something no amount of money can ever produce. Which makes this experience priceless. Live and learn
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2011, 08:01 AM   #203
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi View Post
That is a load of bullshit. Women think they mature faster than men, but it isn't true. They just say it so much that people think it is true. Women are just as dumb and immature as men. The only difference is guys know how to have fun (i.e. acting out immaturity) while women spectator and laugh. We can't help it that we are more creative and resourceful when it comes to entertaining ourselves and others.
Persian54 is enamored with the female species, they can do no wrong in his eyes.

I smash and pass.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2011, 03:10 PM   #204
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi View Post
You make a great and valid point.

But to be honest, from what I did read from the OP, he doesn't seem nearly as mature as some of the women I have known who happen to be around the same age as him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
I didn't read enough to determine her fob status.
The bold is dead on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
Persian54 is enamored with the female species, they can do no wrong in his eyes.

I smash and pass.
As long as they make me a sandwich and ride
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2011, 10:53 AM   #205
Pearlwhitem3
modulare 20" 3 piece, carbon roof and tons of mods
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 white m3 e90 6 spd

Your a safe return for her. You need to recognize that. She fucks up and knows she has been able to simply "patch it up" with you. The disrespect and lack of caring should be major flags!!!! You need to move on no matter how hard it is. And it's hard to do, I know from previous relationships. If there's no respect now?! Theres definitely not going to be any later. Have by yourself to get over it and before you know it, you will meet someone that you won't have to try and earn their or their families respect, it will already be there. Good luck. I hope some of this may be helpful/insightful for you.
      03-12-2011, 11:05 AM   #206
mainstray
NSDQ
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
I think someone took a sip of your soda while youre not looking! Go out fishing! There's lots of fish out there!
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #207
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainstray View Post
I think someone took a sip of your soda while youre not looking! Go out fishing! There's lots of fish out there!

Appreciate 0
      03-12-2011, 04:14 PM   #208
JCE
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG M3 2010 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
Have you tried hitting her?
This made me lol. Bravo.

This thread is pretty funny. I'm probably older than most of you, and the free advice is all talk until he is "conditioned" to be stronger. Go thru a marriage, lots of child support, uprooting your life, etc. and all this advice is a little easier to apply. OP is moping around right now, regardless of this thread. He gets shit on a few more times he will get it....maybe. I've got friends that are perpetually stupid when it comes to women.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #209
Oregano123
Banned.....j/k
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 535xi, '11 Panamera

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowFinger View Post
Asian reporting in.

It happens to the best of us and you know why my username is yellowfinger??

that's why
      03-25-2011, 01:24 AM   #210
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: I love massive black cocks

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Steek it in her poopar.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2011, 03:00 AM   #211
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Audi TTRS, M Coupe, 1299

She's emotionally manipulative. You are better off without her 100%.
Do not talk to her again now matter how much it hurts. You will find another girl.

Check out the 1Addicts Drag Racing Standings and Drag Racing 101.
Appreciate 0