BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

11-10-2010, 08:08 PM   #23
BSMe90335i
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2007 e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelw9 View Post
You should print the forum posts too and bring that to his attention as well.

It's amazing how many sales people take advantage of people who they otherwise think may not have all information instantly available at their disposal!
I still met with my CA this afternoon and told him all about the forum and how other members are getting the rate all around the country and told him I can show him proof. He told me some bs about WA state law which changed last year and the Select program cannot match the promo 2.9%, he said it's illegal so BMW FS don't allow it anymore.
Right before I met with him, I sent an email to another local dealer and guess what, the sales there replied to me that the information I got from the forum is absolutely correct. The Select is available at 2.9% for 60 months. Needless to say I will be switching dealers.
BTW I have purchased 3 BMWs from this CA for the past 7-8 years, if it weren't for this forum and you good people, I will get screwed by him yet again and not realize it.

Thank you all for letting me see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #24
tukluc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Good to hear...

I am going to believe that his finance department doesn't know what they are talking about. I am still awaiting confirmation from BMW FS before I bring this up again with him. I figure once the car is sold, its really upto BMW FS on how they want to finance the car to me. I doubt it matters one way or the other to the dealer.

If BMW FS says they can do it, then that's what I'll do regardless of what the dealer believes....after all it is BMW FS that will be holding the title to my future car.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 10:28 PM   #25
michaelw9
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 F82 Yas Marina Blue M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSMe90335i View Post
I still met with my CA this afternoon and told him all about the forum and how other members are getting the rate all around the country and told him I can show him proof. He told me some bs about WA state law which changed last year and the Select program cannot match the promo 2.9%, he said it's illegal so BMW FS don't allow it anymore.
Right before I met with him, I sent an email to another local dealer and guess what, the sales there replied to me that the information I got from the forum is absolutely correct. The Select is available at 2.9% for 60 months. Needless to say I will be switching dealers.
BTW I have purchased 3 BMWs from this CA for the past 7-8 years, if it weren't for this forum and you good people, I will get screwed by him yet again and not realize it.

Thank you all for letting me see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Glad to hear it! That's the sorriest excuse I've ever heard. "Illegal"? It's a business charging a fee for a product. In our free economy, they can charge whatever they want. As if the state would say "No, we're going to make your customers pay more money", which of course lessens demand as cost goes up, which is retarded. LOL.

You should still tell your CA of 7-8 years that you're purchasing the car from the other dealer because you don't appreciate being lied and bullshitted to.
Appreciate 0