BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

10-11-2022, 08:15 PM   #1
JCapM3
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW E90 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 42,000.00

Item Interest
Hi Fellas,

So I'll try to keep it short, as this post to list my beloved M3 for sale has been a long time coming. As so many of us do, and I did when selling my E46 M3, I'm torn on letting her go because as we know, this is such a killer car.

Up for sale is my 2011 E90 M3 @ $42,000

Jerez Black on Fox Red, DCT, basically loaded and yet to hit 48,000 miles. I am the second owner but have had the great pleasure of owning it since roughly 8500 miles. I can't remember exactly but its got to be 7-8 years now if not more. It was a CPO car and had routine dealer service done as it should. Always garage kept and never abused. Non smoker and for the past few years its turned to a weekend car (I have a 2021 F150 as my daily). I['m 44, own my own business and am a father of two so the car has been adult owner and not beat on in the slightest. This is my 2nd M3 and we've had 3 X5's and a X3, BMWCCA members, MPact attendee, all that. I could go on and on, but you get it.

The M3 is what most would consider tastefully modded. Breyton forged 19's, 12mm spacers, 20% tints and black grills. Entire front bumper and hood and most of the front quarter panels are PPF wrapped clear. ESS tune, ACM Test Pipes & Borla exhaust. With under 48,000 miles at the time of posting this, she's all set to go!

Overall I'd say the car is in great condition for a 2011 M3. Interior is basically flawless, exterior is in great condition although could use a nice clay bar treatment to get her to show condition. The only real negatives are a small ding in the front and back bumper but both are fairly minor (maybe a 1-2" ding) and for the vast majority of the time I always ran with no front plate, but if you put a front plate on it covers the front up and the rest is in great condition.

Honestly fellas if you are looking for an excellent condition, well cared for E90 M3 with low miles and you don't want to spend $60,000, personally I'd be much more interested in how the car was cared for and who owned it, rather than a couple small dings on the bumpers. These are 10 year old cars so it's basically impossible to find "perfect" condition. We all know they are highly sought after so I'm posting it here first for my fellow enthusiast before I put it out to FB marketplace and all that. A quick search on Carvana, AutoTrader, BringATrailer or whatever should help illustrate why this listing is a compelling one. Great condition E90 M3's are hard to come by these days, especially sedans with under 50k for around $40k...

Hope she goes to a great home. Back in the day my E46 M3 went to a BMWCCA member who brought it to the Bahama's!!!

Please forgive me if ever I'm slow to reply, I'm busy as ever and not sure if the admin will allow my post to have an email or cell number to reach me more directly. We shall see. Please only contact if you are a serious buyer, ready to go, the price is essentially the price so please no low balls or it'll simply get ignored. Excellent examples of these cars are worth it.

Thanks for checking the listing and I'm gonna miss this car a lot, but ready to let her go to the right buyer. Happy motoring!!!

Attached Images

Last edited by JCapM3; 10-11-2022 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: Adding Pics!
Appreciate 1
      10-11-2022, 08:43 PM   #2
IrishNoodles
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 JCW

I'd highly recommend you include the VIN so that people can do whatever build report / Carfax / Autocheck searches they want to do.

And 4 questions (all yes or no answers):

1: Is this a competion package car?
2: Do you have the stock wheels (whether they be 220M or 359M), and if yes, are they included with the sale?
3: Have the rod bearings been done?
4: Have the TBA’s been done?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2022, 08:48 PM   #3
JCapM3
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishNoodles View Post
I'd highly recommend you include the VIN so that people can do whatever build report / Carfax / Autocheck searches they want to do.

And 4 questions (all yes or no answers):

1: Is this a competion package car?
2: Do you have the stock wheels (whether they be 220M or 359M), and if yes, are they included with the sale?
3: Have the rod bearings been done?
4: Have the TBA’s been done?

Thanks
Good call buddy, will do re the VIN & no to questions 1-4.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2022, 10:36 AM   #4
Beemer892
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 550

Euro bumper or shaved and filled side markers?
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2022, 12:34 PM   #5
Ashish340xi
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 340xi

Garage List
Assuming this is a "clean title and no accidents" on carfax. Please text me 425-518-1331. I'm interested if you can help with getting the car shipped to WA state.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2022, 06:24 PM   #6
JCapM3
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer892 View Post
Euro bumper or shaved and filled side markers?
Hi Guys, Sorry this took a few days to reply...

This is a proper Euro Bumper from IND.

Thanks for checking!
Appreciate 1
      10-15-2022, 06:29 PM   #7
JCapM3
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish340xi View Post
Assuming this is a "clean title and no accidents" on carfax. Please text me 425-518-1331. I'm interested if you can help with getting the car shipped to WA state.
Hey Buddy, yes this is a clean title car with title in hand, although I did have a MINOR insurance claim which I believe will show on CarFax. Long story short, I was driving along and a piece of a tire hit the front end of the car. NOT a "Wheel" or an entire tire, just a chunk of a tire but I still put in the insurance claim to have it fixed properly. This was a good 5 years ago and it was purely cosmetic. Anyway, title is clean and ZERO other issues on CARFAX as far as I know.

I'd be happy to help facilitate shipping the car if you'd like, once we have appropriate paperwork signed and funds cleared in the bank.

Thanks again!

J
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2022, 06:55 PM   #8
JCapM3
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdM1nsarEas$ View Post
YouÂ’re asking peak covid price for a car with a blemished record and no majors done.
Hello my friend, thanks for the post and yes, I am aware. We are all going through this together and I'll be paying a similar premium for my next car too.

As mentioned, I am an enthusiast, selling a very well cared for and "babied" car that is highly sought after and very difficult to find in this condition and this low mileage.

A quick search on Carvana or Autotrader will return something like three M3's in my 2011 model year WITHIN 300 MILES. Zero E90 Sedans. One of them being a 30,000 mile example listed for $59,900. And who knows their condition or history of owners.

All I can say is that mine has been adult owner, dealer maintained, garage kept and is a relatively rare JB DCT Sedan with less than 48,000 miles. Also, my list price is not at all some sort of insanely sky-high price, rather its in line with what I've seen these cars trading for over the past few months. Lastly, nobody said the price was written in stone.

Anyway, thanks again for looking!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2022, 09:39 PM   #9
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCapM3 View Post
Hello my friend, thanks for the post and yes, I am aware. We are all going through this together and I'll be paying a similar premium for my next car too.

As mentioned, I am an enthusiast, selling a very well cared for and "babied" car that is highly sought after and very difficult to find in this condition and this low mileage.

A quick search on Carvana or Autotrader will return something like three M3's in my 2011 model year WITHIN 300 MILES. Zero E90 Sedans. One of them being a 30,000 mile example listed for $59,900. And who knows their condition or history of owners.

All I can say is that mine has been adult owner, dealer maintained, garage kept and is a relatively rare JB DCT Sedan with less than 48,000 miles. Also, my list price is not at all some sort of insanely sky-high price, rather its in line with what I've seen these cars trading for over the past few months. Lastly, nobody said the price was written in stone.

Well said, but honestly don't waste your time replying to this guy, he believes he's the pricing authority on this forum. He's just priced out and not happy about it.

GLWS of your car. You post it for what you want.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2022, 08:20 AM   #10
ChiTownM
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M and i BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCapM3 View Post

Well said, but honestly don't waste your time replying to this guy, he believes he's the pricing authority on this forum. He's just priced out and not happy about it.

GLWS of your car. You post it for what you want.
I would also second that, it is your car and you sell it at the price you decide. What others think does not matter. People that know these cars will make up their own mind what it is worth to them and reach out with an offer which you may entertain or not.

GLWS.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2022, 11:40 AM   #11
JCapM3
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownM View Post
I would also second that, it is your car and you sell it at the price you decide. What others think does not matter. People that know these cars will make up their own mind what it is worth to them and reach out with an offer which you may entertain or not.

GLWS.
Hey! There we are!!!

Reasonable and supportive posts from mature fellow enthusiasts. Thanks fellas

Have a great weekend all and lmk if anyone knows a guy looking for a killer low-milage M3!!!

J
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2022, 09:32 PM   #12
Tommyle97
Rep
Drives: 2015 m4

Hi, do you have a number I can reach you at? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2022, 08:39 AM   #13
JCapM3
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyle97 View Post
Hi, do you have a number I can reach you at? Thanks
Guys BUMP my Bimmer….

Lord help me from putting this on FB Marketplace!! i'm going to give it another few days and then moving the listing over to social media. Yuk!

Tell your friends…we'll cared for low Milage M3 Sedan sitting here in the garage ready to roll!!

Hey Buddy,

Sure thing, this is my biz number so please forgive me if I miss your initial call and certainly feel free to text me here as well. 908-605-0588

Thanks!

J
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2022, 05:24 PM   #14
JCapM3
Rep

New pics bump to show the interior, mileage & iDrive vehicle check screen showing all routine maintenance done. Note this is just as tge M3 currently sits in the garage…NOT prepped or detailed (obviously)!! Just had OEM Oil Change, OEM Brake Fluid Flush, vehicle check & new state inspection complete. Love this car, new owner will be getting a great ride
Appreciate 0