BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

BPM

05-17-2020, 05:21 PM   #1
Tigamilla
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

Activate CD Changer On Euro / UK spec CCC cars?

Has anyone managed to successfully activate the CD changer on Euro spec / UK 2008 CCC equipped cars? Im trying to install a Dension bluetooth unit and have already looped it into the MOST bus (everything on the car is working fine so this must beworking).

I have used NCS Expert to add $672 (CD changer) VO to CAS, FRM and NFRM and removed $694 (CD changer prep). I have also changed CDC to "aktiv" under the CCC module called "CAPPLE" on my car (I dont seem to have the much referenced U2RAD module that comes up on these forums). MP3 support is already activated.

However, no matter what - I cant get the CD changer to appear under the list sources... what am I missing?
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2020, 04:42 PM   #2
Tigamilla
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

Ok so I took my car to another guy that does coding, and he was totally stumped as well, all the settings look like they should allow the CD Changer to be active. Am I missing something really obvious?

Would a main dealer have a better chance of getting it to show up under CD?
Appreciate 0