BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

BPM

04-16-2018, 12:44 AM   #1
Majdi
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3

Refinishing/Repairing Carbon Fiber Parts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Many of us have damaged or worn out Carbon Fiber parts. Recently, I had a friend of mine who does amazing Bodywork and really specializes in Carbon Fiber parts refinish my dull and worn out CF Mirror Covers and CF roof.

If you need your CF parts refinished, contact me. I'm sure we can save your part and bring it back to life. If you haven't done bodywork on cars before, such as painting etc, DO NOT try to refinish these on your own. You can seriously damage them.

If you don't know if you're part is repairable, just send a pic and ask. Prices will vary based on the part. But the prices will be very reasonable. I also have a very good shipping discount, so I can help out with shipping as well. All in all, it will be totally worth it. It's hard to find people who are excellent at refinishing or repairing CF parts.

Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 04:48 PM   #2
M3Eric
///M3
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [10.00]
Where are you located?
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 05:01 PM   #3
Majdi
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4org1ve View Post
Many of us have damaged or worn out Carbon Fiber parts. Recently, I had a friend of mine who does amazing Bodywork and really specializes in Carbon Fiber parts refinish my dull and worn out CF Mirror Covers and CF roof.

If you need your CF parts refinished, contact me. I'm sure we can save your part and bring it back to life. If you haven't done bodywork on cars before, such as painting etc, DO NOT try to refinish these on your own. You can seriously damage them.

If you don't know if you're part is repairable, just send a pic and ask. Prices will vary based on the part. But the prices will be very reasonable. I also have a very good shipping discount, so I can help out with shipping as well. All in all, it will be totally worth it. It's hard to find people who are excellent at refinishing or repairing CF parts.
I have no problem sharing the process with you. I don't know the complete process and materials myself. I'll get it from my guy and report back.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 05:04 PM   #4
Majdi
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAzzM3 View Post
Where are you located?
Michigan. If you live close by, I can get it done for you. Otherwise, you can ship them to me and I'll get them done and ship them back.

shipping costs will be close to nothing. I have a business account with fedex and ups.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 06:32 PM   #5
bvrider1
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90 m3 + f80 zcp

Send me some info on how much to spray some more clear on lower front splitters. They always get beat up and I am sure by fall I will need to do it again. I am just south of you in Holland .
Appreciate 0