View Single Post
      08-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #12
M3AN MOJOE
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Go with the low pressure sensor, at first the codes seem to indicate an o2 sensor, but with the low pressure sensor replaced, all issues in my situation were fixed. I've got some decent mileage on it since the change, and no SES light. Car also improved greatly in terms of startup quality and drivability. Follow the instructions in this thread, more than likely your issue will be gone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic Fusion View Post
Guys, I have a 08 E92 M3, just flipped over 90k miles on it and about 90,300 I got the SES light and read the codes today and got the P0175 System Too Rich (Bank 2). It sounds like this is a low pressure fuel sensor problem and not an O2 sensor problem from what I've been reading on here. To save a bit of trouble and time....whats my best route to go here? Just buy the Low Pressure Sensor and an O2 or what? Symptoms I've noticed....it all started with bad gas. Do NOT go to Getty to get gas...stupid mistake but no Shell's around where I live with V Power. The car would idle irradically from 1200 and drop to about 300 and almost cut off. Crappy take offs in the morning where the car studders a bit for about 5 seconds then it's fine. After the bad tank of gas was gone idle appeared much better...goes from about 700-1100 now but its still not like I bought it. Still a rough take off a bit but not near as bad...car is running fine, power is good but not as smooth as it used to be like I'm missing about 50 horses. Other than that the cars been running great for 90k+ miles! I can't complain. So any help would be awesome. I just dont want to do a bunch of swapping parts to only get this code back. Thanks
Appreciate 0