View Single Post
      10-10-2012, 07:09 PM   #62
phrozen06
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328it, RIP M3, E46 Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergkoko View Post
You know, I had the older version on my 335i and I really wanted to upgrade it too, but after I got the CIC in the M, I really was pretty disapointed, the only benefits to it are 1. It looks pretty 2. You can get smartTV and watch movies while driving. Other then that its really nothing more then just a better looking menu system. I heard you can also listen to music via bluetooth but I think thats just the newest models. Also I personally think the older system makes more sence as far how its organized. But if you do decide to upgrade I do beleive there is a member on here that sells the whole kit, but the job it self is pretty extensive.
I hear what you're saying....Who knows...It might not be worth pursuing but we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemetry View Post
Nice rides. I always love real world stories about long term reliablility of BMWs. You hear so many stories the other way, because people rarely bring up non news, but anytime there is a problem it's F(#King BMW and their sh#((y reliability, LOL.

I have a feeling the e9X M3 will be known for solid reliability in the long run.
I have 250k miles on my E46, and I saw a thread on another forum where a guy has 230k miles on his E60 ///M5 with minimal problems, so I agree that it's safe to assume that the E9X ///M will be here in the long run.

Last edited by phrozen06; 10-11-2012 at 02:34 PM..
Appreciate 0