View Single Post
      09-26-2011, 09:31 PM   #34
montreal red
chris
Canada
Rep
Drives: White Boat

sorry to be a wet blanket but ....

i have been to this dealership more than once because i have family who live in singapore. its really quite small and not as impressive looking as it looks in pictures.

i think the M exclusive dealership is nothing more than a marketing gimmick to try and get more singaporeans to buy M cars by making it 'exclusive'.

also the M car sales people that i spoke to werent very knowledgeable bout the cars they were selling. considering that there are so few M cars in the line up, you would think they would have memorized all the specs of each vehicle by heart. everyone knows HP figures but when it comes to things like weight, torque, rev limit, etc; no one's got a clue.

unfortunately the owner of the M car dealership has managed to secure a contract to be the exclusive dealer that can sell M cars in singapore. so if you want an M car, you'd have to go there to get it.

on a positive note, one young sales woman did let me test drive an M3 with DCT while i was there, even though i told her that i am based in canada. she was cute and friendly but she knew nothing bout cars. i guess they hire pretty faces.

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2016 Mini JCW
2013 GLK350 (gone), 997.1 GT3RS (gone), 2009 WRX STI (gone), e92 M3 (gone)
Appreciate 0