07-19-2011, 12:47 PM   #20
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Congrats!That is`a very rare car as we only got the Euro spec coupes.Make sure we know we you are coming through as we need an excuse to have a meet
I most likely will be towing it home in the car hauler but that will be next spring sometime....... we could still meet up then, I could tow her down to T.O. so you guys can have a look at it. The car has only travelled 900KM since the paint so I want to get the front end wrapped when I get back to AB hence not wanting to drive it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Congrats Jamie! Nice addition - let me know if you need someone to put some miles on it for you......
I'll have to get back to you on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryX3 View Post
Phenomenal grab Jamie. That ones a keeper for sure!

Asif
Thats the plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
super clean!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns2000x View Post
That's sweet Jamie. The car looks to be in excellent shape!
Thanks James

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyNate View Post
Richard Hammond called. He said he loved your car. That episode of Top Gear featuring your E36 M3 was just on BBC America this evening. Congrats
The Hamster has very good taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris s View Post
Looks mint!!! Congrats, def one to keep!
Thanks, that is the plan!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Here is one portion of that episode

Thanks Duncan...... The M3 sure sounds good going around the track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
Hey that's cool Jamie, good for you!!! Would love to do the same but no room. Can't wait to see it in person!!!
I'll let You know next time I am in ON, If I don't have the car registered you should come up to Dwayne's for a look

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristobias View Post
Nice, saw that on Maxbimmer. Used to have a US E36 M3. Great cars, wonderful steering feel and sound. Make sure the RTAB's and cooling system are up to date.
Thats the one! Don't worry, I intend to make the car as perfect as it can be...... I already have a parts list made!