Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooba_Steeve View Post
Quote:
I'm in south Oc.

edit- i'll let you borrow it fairly cheaply, like $40, but i'd ask that you leave a cash deposit which would be returned to you when you bring it back. i'd also ask that you pick it up and drop it off as well. i just want a couple cases of beer for pulling it out of the garage rafters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
I can rent but im in LA
Quote:
I'm in south Oc.

edit- i'll let you borrow it fairly cheaply, like $40, but i'd ask that you leave a cash deposit which would be returned to you when you bring it back. i'd also ask that you pick it up and drop it off as well. i just want a couple cases of beer for pulling it out of the garage rafters.
It's just hanging in your garage? I got a smog that's been overdue smh.
Come up and borrow it, leave a cash (refundable) deposit. And a twelve pack (non refundable) of stone brewing buenaveza beer.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooba_Steeve View Post
Quote:
I'm in south Oc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
I can rent but im in LA
Quote:
I'm in south Oc.

It's just hanging in your garage? I got a smog that's been overdue smh.
Come up and borrow it, leave a cash (refundable) deposit. And a twelve pack (non refundable) of stone brewing buenaveza beer.
Dm me your number !
Appreciate 0