10-07-2008, 12:06 AM   #34
E. Honda
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Nissan 350Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLud View Post
This longstanding relationship makes their treatment of you worse in my mind. This dealership and CA really should be going out of their way to take care of you, but they are either lying to your face or are too ignorant to believe. Either way, the previous relationship is not worth getting screwed over.

It's kinda like I tell my wife, who has several friends that she has known since elementary school who are complete deadbeats. Just because you've known someone a long time, that's not necessarily a good reason to continue hanging out with them.
Well, I don't know if he's being ignorant, or if he's being honest. We have known him for a while, and this established 'relationship' seems at a friendship level. They have given my dad every car that he bought for invoice price, so I guess if I were to order my own, there's a chance that he would still give invoice price on an 09. I honestly hope that he just doesn't know and is oblivious to everything. But I am pretty sure that he's just trying to clear what he has in stock. He said he had no problem ordering me another one, something with all the features I have.

I don't know. This Friday, I will either walk out with a brand new M3, or an order on an 09 M3, probably fully loaded. This is why I'm trying to get all these questions answered before I go. I'm going to see if I can toy around with my dad's M6 and the EDC function before I go there.
Appreciate 0