View Single Post
      08-02-2021, 01:52 PM   #528
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

I mean not to pick sides or anything but Verstappen literally used to have a website dedicated to all his crashes. Seems the site has since been taken down but there's an article you can see below about it:

https://jalopnik.com/need-to-know-if...-th-1825622020

Max is a hard racer, he brings great racing to F1 which is definitely welcome, I just wish his attitude was better. He is going to be a contender for WDC for years to come as long as whatever team he is with will be able to give him a car worth a damn and that is reliable.

Anyone saying Hamilton isn't one of the best racers of all time is just in denial. Rosberg gave everything he had to beat Hamilton once and called it quits after. He is relentless and consistently good. Not just a few laps here and there, I think Hungary shows that. How about Silverstone last year, he legit did half a lap on 3 wheels and still won. Wild.

He's made quite a few mistakes this year I will say though(Italy, Baku, Hungary just off the top of my head). I wonder if that is the fault of him having no real competition the past 2 years and getting a little comfortable, or maybe hes just starting to come out of his prime.

Riccardo, I really want to like him... I loved him at RB. Ever since it just feels like he's been going down and down and down. Hopefully he figures the Mclaren out and gets going this season. Or maybe Lando really is that good. Who knows?

Alonso was everything we wanted this weekend.
Appreciate 8
minn1914012.00
MKSixer34173.50
chuckthis364.50
inTgr8r2425.50
EdM54034.50
racerbruce3851.50