02-23-2019, 01:32 AM   #136
storM3trooper
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eau Rouge View Post
There are so many appreciated comments and pics ITT. Thank you to all.

When BMW went turdbro for all models, I left the galaxy.

However, Einstein is correct. The Universe is finite; hence my return.

OTOH, the finiteness of human stupidity remains a subject of great concern and will continue to be relevant to many until BMW disabuses itself of the notion that turdbros are what M drivers want. Nevermind the argument about fuel efficiency. Ferrari has already addressed it by branding it, in so many words, a fallacious argument as it is a hasty generalization.

IMHO some paint colors are naturals with brighter, whiter angels eyes. Darker paint colors scream *aftermarket* or worse. Use your imagination.

To be upfront, lighting on my car is unmodified. I get many compliments. All are appreciated. Everyone should do as they please with their ride, whip or whatever. Afterall, the car is your car.

I have mulled over mods- to stroke or not; to go aftermarket on the exhaust, etc.., Eventually, a Kreissieg valvetronic will be added, but no engine mods until I take the car to Europe.

For now being in America, there is not much incentive to modify a 1 of 1 in N. America (source Sickfinga). While the car is a keeper, a move to Europe, autobahn territory, necessitates a 200+ mph vmax. Right?
Good point/observation on darker paint colors does not go well with white (updated) halos. imo the white halos look best on white paint color.

I have alpine white and one of the things I want to do asap is to upgrade to white halos but now I'm on the fence. I love the oem amber look but wish it switches to white when headlights turn on
Appreciate 0