United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3, 2016 X5 50i

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@PYSpeed.com View Post
To be fair to everyone. I believe there was a communication error to both parties. At fault, yes we'll admit that we made a mistake and should have been more clear on the shipping terms and conditions over the phone. OP's invoice does not mention anything about priority shipping. I wasn't involved in any of the conversing between OP and Bobby. I'm not sure what exactly went wrong here during the conversation and who made the first comment of priority shipping.

No where on the invoice was a mention of priority shipping. If I were to be taking the order and customer ask for priority, I would write it in the comments section of the order. It would also be in big notes so our shipping department knows.
Well to be fair it didn't say Parcel either! How about PYspeed Refunds me the shipping charges and we call it even and fair! There's no way I was going to pay $300 for parcel which is the cheapest and more economical way to ship USPS.

Q: What is the difference between Parcel Post® and Priority Mail® articles mailed to an MPO?

A: In most cases Parcel Post® articles weighing more than 15 pounds or measuring more than 60 inches (length and girth combined) will travel by ship from the U.S. gateway to the military address. Priority Mail® articles receive air transportation from the U.S. gateway to the location of the military address overseas.

Q: How long will it take for mail to reach an MPO?

A: Listed below are the Department of Defense (DoD) mail transit times for delivering mail to overseas APO / FPO locations (delivery time begins with the time of acceptance).

DoD MAIL TRANSIT TIMES

EUROPE / ATLANTIC

(APO / FPO AE ZIP™ Codes beginning with 090–092 and 094–099)

Express Mail® Military Service 3 Days

First-Class Mail® / Priority Mail® Service 7–9 Days

Package Services(*) 30–45 Days