View Single Post
      02-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #10
alms211
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautik View Post
I think it will really end up coming down to how much are you willing to compromise luxury for a car that was built primarily for performance and a track car feel. I'm in the same boat right now (get E92 M3 or Boss).

Some people will say it is still just a Mustang but when you drown them out with that legendary exhaust I don't think it will matter.
^^^^^this

Pay no attention to the "it's still just a Ford, Chevy, Honda, etc." bullshit that you no doubtedly will hear. The Porsche guys do it to the BMW, Benz guys and the Ferrari/Lambo guys do it to the Porsche guys. I've seen and heard it all.

Drive it and come to YOUR OWN conclusions. In the meantime, seek out "Foosh" on this forum. He had a E93M and sold it and bought a Mustang GT500 (not a Boss, I know). He has owned many other cars including Vettes, etc. and will give you an honest opinon.

I'm in the same boat right now as well. However I'm looking at a slightly used ('09) E92M3 or new Vette Grand Sport. If the Vette had the interior quality of the M3, the deal would be done already. I'm still leaning primarily towards getting the Vette as this will be my weekend car and I think that I'm willing to give up more of the "luxury" of the M3 for the exterior styling and purpose built sports car nature of the Vette.
Appreciate 0