View Single Post
      04-01-2008, 11:13 PM   #34
jaaz
CArbon BlAck
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 35i SAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJerman View Post
Damage was only just one thing I mentioned, and Forza's damage is pretty realistic. I wrecked my car the other day and the engine started missing. If you hit the front end, expect your alignment to be out. Granted it's probably not PERFECT realism because too much would drive people away, but it's good. I really do hope GT5 does have damage becuase I think they have one last chance to be consider a real driving sim.

I think you're too caught up on the graphics, which is the only thing GT has or has ever had on Forza 2. I don't care if GT had been around for the last 50 years, it still isn't as realistic of a sim driving and physics wise as Forza 2.

There really isn't a comparison to Forza on the PS3. GT compares to PGR, not Forza.
Lol, you've made all those conclusions without even playing the new GT5: Prologue for the PS3? It's not even out in the U.S. yet and you have already decided that Forza2 is the more realistic game? And don't tell me you have a PS3 and imported the game from Japan...

Just because the current generation Forza2 for the 360 may have been better than the last generation Gran Turismo 3 and 4 for the PS2 (doh) doesn't mean that it will automatically be better than the current generation Gran Turismo 5 for the PS3 even before that game is released...

Edit: I agree with your last comment. Both look to be great games. Let's see if GT5: Prologue is as good as it's billed out to be. Or as good as it looks on that video I linked above...