Giggs
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robmaster
Hey Guys

I know, not a lot muscle-car lover here, but I really love the look of the new Camaro ZL1. I know, poor interior, but great engine and the suspension from the ZR1...

so did somebody have any driving experience with this beast?

by the way: a Camaro is really a rare car here in Switzerland, a M3 not.... also M3's have a bad image here (lot of 20-year-old-wannabe-gangstas idiots drive M3s here...)
I had the opportunity to check out the ZL1 up close. Honestly I was drueling a bit. I too have a love for camaros but with the ZL1 I feel like they took its looks to a whole new level. Also, the interior in my opinion was really cool and didnt seem to be as cheap as everyone claims - its not the quality our M3s are but it was still real nice. The only downside to the car was when I sat in the drivers seat it felt huge compared to our M, and I happen to like the smaller feel. Also it was a little tough to see out of some of the windows. Now if I could have only driven it and given you an opinion on that. My opinions are derived purely from looks and getting to sit in one. Has anyone here gotten to drive one yet?
Appreciate 0