View Single Post
      11-01-2011, 04:05 PM   #419
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Vix fear index dropped from a high of 22-24% today and closed at the end of the day at 16%. This tells me confidence is up a bit. Here's a plus.

There was an approx. 30 million volume after hours. This is nothing as big as the 82 million logged in yesterday's after hours. This tells me the general public of retail investors is still very scared ATM. I speculate it's the pros who are invested ATM. This, alongside every bank stock and Bull ETF being up anywhere from 0.5-2% up in after hours, and I suspect there is a position being built ATM for a rally tomorrow. Here's a second plus.

Thirdly, we just suffered a 5.6% crash for the CAC 40, a 300 point drop for the DOW, and a setback of 35 for the SPX. realize this crash is not based on any tangible problems ATM. They are still speculative sells. Greek bailout should get fixed tomorrow and the markets will correct. There is huge sentiment to buy in on dirt cheap stocks ATM. This is another plus again.

Of all of this, I've just taken a big Long position for tomorrow in FAS. it's already risen 2% in after hour trading. It's fallen 22% for the course of today, so I'm expecting big upside tomorrow. Trade accordingly guys

P.S. always ready to dump and run if trouble looms.