SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
Ahhh, the "or" threw me off

I think the Link can still fetch decent money used at the moment though, seems to have a good following.

Do you feel really conspicuous when wearing a Rolex? That's my main fear about getting one, I like the new Explorer II, but the fact that it's a high profile watch will really hold me back. Interestingly, the new watch design isn't as classic. But I think that's what I like about it.
Not really. I think the worst part is that I'm 18 and it was a gift. I never wear the Rolex when I'm in college (at Hopkins in Baltimore), but at home, in Los Angeles, every other kid has a Submariner...
I like the GMT Master II because it is a bit less 'Rolex.' Most people seem to be unable to tell whether a watch is Rolex or not if they don't really know anything about watches anyways.
But the GMT isn't just another Submariner on the streets, definitely looks different and fits my personality. I love travel and what not, although the Daytona is the driver's watch and something I hope I can afford when I'm making my own money and not just taking gifts from my parents.
Appreciate 0