View Single Post
      08-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #10
maaicher
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Can't tell you how long I've looked at pics of your cars before I pulled the trigger. I love these C20. Too bad they are almost impossible to photograph, they look so much better in real life.

I really like these caps too, but I just want more color since my car has lots of grey colors right now (want red/white/blue caps). But at the same time I refuse to pay $100 for another set of billet caps.

Are you saying the plastic ones pop out?

Yes, The plastic ones will pop out on the track due to the extra heat. If you do go to the track I would just take them off (which you should always do with any center cap anyways)

The red/white/blue will look great and the contrast will be perfect for your car. Here is how it use to look with those caps.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0